Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-31-2024, 09:38 AM   #46
lumine

Rainbow

1) You've been late too many times this month and your boss has given you a choice be fired or he can use you to set an example for the rest of the office. You of course desperate to keep your job agree to the punishment. Your boss of the opposite gender then gives you two choices.
A) Surrender your clothes for a week and work in the office naked with the word "Naughty" written on your ass cheeks.
or
B) Receive twenty smacks of a paddle on your bare ass in front of the office every day for a month, but you'd be allowed to redress after.
i would get cold being nakey all day, this option would also be more humiliating - and i like spanking :3
2) It's been a bad month and you find your a little short on your rent. Your roommate is understanding but insists you must be punished to teach you to be more responsible. So she let's you decide between
A) Being her tongue slave until you can pay her every cent you owe her. She makes it very clear that means she can do whatever she wants with your tongue. She can use it for her pleasure, make you lick whatever or whoever she wants you too wherever she wants you too.
This sounds hot just generally ><
or
B) Being the entertainment at her next party. This will include a uniform of her choice including nudity, cross dressing, or pet play. It will also include complete obedience and any disobedience would result in punishment and possible eviction.

3) Uhoh you pissed off a genie. You are plagued by bad luck until you appease the genie. To make amends you must complete one of two tasks.
A)Bear the genie's offspring. He assures you your gender does not matter. If you are male he will simply give you a female body for the gestation period.
or
B)Become the Genie's helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits.
This is also just hot :b

4)You've been bitten by a rare poisonous insect. The good news is that there is not only one cure but two. The bad news both are unpleasant and failure to treat will lead to death. The doctor gives the two treatment options.
A) Drink one gallon of camel cum. More bad news for the cure to be effective you must do this once a week for six months
or
B) Stuff your anal cavity with an equally rare earth worm. This treatment lasts only eight hours, but the doctor regrets to inform you it will leave you incontinent for up to three months afterward thanks to a secretion the worms create.
This is kinda hot - not the worm bit but i'd survive ><
other one would be kinda fun too but 1gal feels like a tad much

5) Looks like vampires and werewolves exist and sadly they aren't very fond of humans. But do not worries as they will spare you as long as you pick a side and prove your loyalty. Unfortunately you are unlikely to enjoy the tasks, but lucky for you there is still a choice between which species you will bow down to.
A) Werewolves- To prove your loyalty to a werewolf if simple. You simply have to be fucked by their Alpha wolf. Problem is that he is known to enjoy shifting near orgasm and knotting humans. But he is known to be a gentle lover except for that little habit.
I mean i already like knotting soooooooo
wouldn't want family involved so would've probably picked this regardless
or
B) Vampires- Vampires are a little harder to please. To prove your loyalty to them you must not only bring yourself to serve them but also a relative. The good news is that they rarely make family members perform together, but will always get a kick out of making them watch each other perform. It is almost certain they will make you undress and perform sexual acts in front of this family member. A Little warning Female vampires are especially fond of donning large strap-on's and ass fucking what ever loser is trying to prove their loyalty.

"i'm a dirty little toilet slave"
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
20yo girl (with pp!) from Sweden
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
kik beccathebun
discord bunbnu
telegram beckydabun
[/SIZE]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
add to my calendar | contact info | likes&limits | pm dares | toys | links

PM me "expose yourself" for my gallery.

lumine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:25 AM   #47
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmecurious View Post
Just a few what would you do scenarios I thought of. This was largely inspired by badboy3892's 6 fantasy would you rather's. Please answer and explain why you'd choose what you did.

1) You've been late too many times this month and your boss has given you a choice be fired or he can use you to set an example for the rest of the office. You of course desperate to keep your job agree to the punishment. Your boss of the opposite gender then gives you two choices.
A) Surrender your clothes for a week and work in the office naked with the word "Naughty" written on your ass cheeks.
or
B) Receive twenty smacks of a paddle on your bare ass in front of the office every day for a month, but you'd be allowed to redress after.

Being allowed to redress after is why I would pick this one. I would feel uncomfortable with the naked aspect in general.

Also, the spankings are done and over with for that day once they are administered.

2) It's been a bad month and you find your a little short on your rent. Your roommate is understanding but insists you must be punished to teach you to be more responsible. So she let's you decide between
A) Being her tongue slave until you can pay her every cent you owe her. She makes it very clear that means she can do whatever she wants with your tongue. She can use it for her pleasure, make you lick whatever or whoever she wants you too wherever she wants you too.
or
B) Being the entertainment at her next party. This will include a uniform of her choice including nudity, cross dressing, or pet play. It will also include complete obedience and any disobedience would result in punishment and possible eviction.

B, it is much safer being entertainment. Aomeone having complete control of any of my body parts is not a great idea. With B I know when and where stuff is being done.

3) Uhoh you pissed off a genie. You are plagued by bad luck until you appease the genie. To make amends you must complete one of two tasks.
A)Bear the genie's offspring. He assures you your gender does not matter. If you are male he will simply give you a female body for the gestation period.
or
B)Become the Genie's sex helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits.

A, I can pass that off as my own pregnancy.

4)You've been bitten by a rare poisonous insect. The good news is that there is not only one cure but two. The bad news both are unpleasant and failure to treat will lead to death. The doctor gives the two treatment options.
A) Drink one gallon of camel cum. More bad news for the cure to be effective you must do this once a week for six months
or
B) Stuff your anal cavity with an equally rare earth worm. This treatment lasts only eight hours, but the doctor regrets to inform you it will leave you incontinent for up to three months afterward thanks to a secretion the worms create.

B, at least most unpleasantness is gone after the worm gets out of my anal cavity. Incontinence will suck though.

5) Looks like vampires and werewolves exist and sadly they aren't very fond of humans. But do not worries as they will spare you as long as you pick a side and prove your loyalty. Unfortunately you are unlikely to enjoy the tasks, but lucky for you there is still a choice between which species you will bow down to.
A) Werewolves- To prove your loyalty to a werewolf if simple. You simply have to be fucked by their Alpha wolf. Problem is that he is known to enjoy shifting near orgasm and knotting humans. But he is known to be a gentle lover except for that little habit.
or
B) Vampires- Vampires are a little harder to please. To prove your loyalty to them you must not only bring yourself to serve them but also a relative. The good news is that they rarely make family members perform together, but will always get a kick out of making them watch each other perform. It is almost certain they will make you undress and perform sexual acts in front of this family member. A Little warning Female vampires are especially fond of donning large strap-on's and ass fucking what ever loser is trying to prove their loyalty.
I'll join the werewolves. There is no family involvement there.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:59 AM   #48
Total Sub Girl

or

Its only a week I would mange and I can't say the humiliation element wouldn't be just as enjoyably as it would be torture

or

The cross dressing would be moot since I am MtF, getting passed that I will take the one night off unknown over an indefinable amount of time lacking an indefinable amount of things. I dislike the idea of what I may have to lick.

or
B)Become the Genie's sex helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits.

or

I admit the idea of a storm in my anal cavity for 8 hrs is arousing,
t the 3 months of incontinence much less so, that I would really dislike but less than I would dislike the camel cum I think

or

Both are ingesting to me, that said as much as I wish it were otherwise the humiliation of being used in front of family or being made to watch family be used is much more appealing. That said I also would not force a family member into it, I would fully explain the situation to them and let it be there choice and if they were to say no then I guess its the werewolves.

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl

Not Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 10:22 AM   #49
mel-

Lovely scenarios!

or
- I love being punished in such a way. And might even be late on purpose to earn another punishment.

- I like not really knowing what will happen.

or
B)Become the Genie's sex helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits. - The other alternative sounds not fun, I'm happy with my current shape, don't want pregnancy ruin that and hence have to choose the sex slave option.

A) Drink one gallon of camel cum. More bad news for the cure to be effective you must do this once a week for six months - I'm a bit curious how it'll taste.
or

or
B) Vampires- Vampires are a little harder to please. To prove your loyalty to them you must not only bring yourself to serve them but also a relative. The good news is that they rarely make family members perform together, but will always get a kick out of making them watch each other perform. It is almost certain they will make you undress and perform sexual acts in front of this family member. A Little warning Female vampires are especially fond of donning large strap-on's and ass fucking what ever loser is trying to prove their loyalty. - I love vampire stories and so would willingly submit to them.

Likes: spankings, bondage, sensory deprivation (blindfolds, gags, hoods, mittens), clothes control, unfair games, random effects, denial with heavy teasing/edging, pee play, anal play

Dislikes: mouth soaping, kneeling, corner time, the remaining are weak dislikes: figging, hold chilis in mouth, use chili oil as lube for toys

Limits: pictures/videos, messengers, chat, messy, bra-less at work or when doing sports

PM dares
mel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 04:44 PM   #50
ToniHedon87

Why? This is more my thing

Why? Again, just more my thing.

Why? Sounds more fun

Why? I feel like this would be easier to manage

Why? Werewolves just seem cooler
ToniHedon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:08 PM   #51
PullingPinkThreads

or

or

or

or

or

likes, limits, rules, pm dares
PullingPinkThreads is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk