Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2020, 10:33 AM   #1
ReluctantExhibition

Default Motivation help!

Hi all! I’ve really struggled with motivation lately, and I have a big project due in the next 4 hours (6:30 EST). I thought it might be helpful if I requested ideas for rewards if I finish and punishments if I do not. My likes/dislikes/limits are in my sig, I have no toys (just standard household items), and due to the lockdown I live with parents so some things might have to wait until night (most likely the case for public or outdoor tasks as well). Thank you for any suggestions, I could really use the motivation (if you would like a report, I will gladly do so!!)
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:08 AM   #2
ReluctantExhibition

Just bumping this so it doesn’t get buried, since it’s time sensitive (well, for me at least, I can take tasks up to a day after).
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 04-09-2020, 03:00 PM   #3
ReluctantExhibition

Well, even tho there were no suggestions posted, I'm excited that I finished my project on time! The threat of potential punishments on GD actually worked (since I hadn't check before finishing)!!!

Old 04-09-2020, 03:01 PM   #4
ReluctantExhibition

I might start doing this more often as motivation, but hopefully people come up with ideas next time! (and feel free to post them even tho I finished this project, I will have plenty more in the future)

Old 04-13-2020, 01:04 AM   #5
Theatregirl

I'm looking for someone I can report to and get punishments from when I don't do my homework. I am in college and i am failing and i need to be punished if i dont do my work and rewarded if i do my work. anyone willing to do that? pm me!
Limits: blood, family, public, pictures.
Theatregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:44 PM   #6
ReluctantExhibition

I have a major project due on Monday and am looking for more ideas/help!

Old 04-17-2020, 01:10 AM   #7
ro17uh

I think everytime you fail a project/assignment or hand it in late, you shall put as many sharpies in your ass as you can (it should hurt a little bit). Then masturbate with them in but ruin your orgasm. During the cumshot, pull out the sharpies and cum over them. After you‘re done spurting, push as much semen into your ass using the sharpies as you can.

As a reward for a successful assignment, blindfold yourself and listen to a JOI while masturbating to completion.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:12 PM   #8
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
I think everytime you fail a project/assignment or hand it in late, you shall put as many sharpies in your ass as you can (it should hurt a little bit). Then masturbate with them in but ruin your orgasm. During the cumshot, pull out the sharpies and cum over them. After you‘re done spurting, push as much semen into your ass using the sharpies as you can.

As a reward for a successful assignment, blindfold yourself and listen to a JOI while masturbating to completion.
Okay! That sounds like good motivation for my Monday project! Anything else? (both you and others who see?)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
help me!, motivation, punishment, punishments tasks help, rewards