Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should the key to my ankle cuffs be put in the locked bag?
Yes - my ankles will be cuffed 24/7 until the lock down is lifted 31 73.81%
No - keep the key accessible 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2020, 01:42 PM   #16
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

My suggestion on stuff being locked up is all of the dishes except for one set (dishes for him and dishes for you) so that you have to do dishes after each meal. Preferably by hand. If you really want to make it interesting, make it where you have to share the same dishes and utensils.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:27 AM   #17
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbitybob View Post
I would suggest the the 2 locks should be used as such

1. All clothes except for one dress for when you need to leave the house.

2. Your ankles
That would mean my ankles would be locked 24/7 for at least the next 3 weeks... We will have no access to the keys

And also 2 locks would be needed for my ankles?
I guess it could actually work if my ankles were cuffed and the key was locked away using one of the padlocks we don't have the key to. Not sure about going out in public like that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
My suggestion on stuff being locked up is all of the dishes except for one set (dishes for him and dishes for you) so that you have to do dishes after each meal. Preferably by hand. If you really want to make it interesting, make it where you have to share the same dishes and utensils.
That could work. We didn't lock anything away last night in the end but it will be done this morning

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:06 AM   #18
cj07
Distinguished Member

One of them should have been some sort of collar for you to wear

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #19
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
One of them should have been some sort of collar for you to wear
Well we still haven't locked anything away yet so it's definitely an option. I have got a dogs collar but not sure if it's lockable.

It looks like the other one could be used for locking away all my clothes except maybe one dress... Possibly even the key to my ankle cuffs being locked in the bag too

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 03-29-2020, 12:00 PM   #20
Louise1
getDare Succubus

So ALL of my clothes are locked away in the big bag using one of the padlocks that we don't have the keys to. The only item of clothing I have is a dress for when we go out and a coat.

My ankles are also cuffed, but the key is not in the bag yet (there's enough space to push the key in and my ankles will then be cuffed for the duration). I'm sure I know which way this will go but whether the key gets pushed into the bag or not will be up to another poll.

My only reservations about having my ankles cuffed is if they start to hurt and if/when I have to go out in public

The other lock is still available - at the moment locking a collar is my husbands favourite but the dog collar I have isn't really lockable

Last edited by Louise1; 03-29-2020 at 02:47 PM.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:32 AM   #21
bobbitybob

How long is your dress and coat? As these are the only items you have available it would be interesting to know how exposed or covered you are when you have to leave the house
bobbitybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:53 AM   #22
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbitybob View Post
How long is your dress and coat? As these are the only items you have available it would be interesting to know how exposed or covered you are when you have to leave the house
The dress is mid thigh length and the coat just a bit shorter. My ankles are still cuffed... They will not be unlocked before the poll closes

Old 04-01-2020, 09:41 AM   #23
Louise1
getDare Succubus

I am now required to wear the dog collar at all times. It will only be taken off if my husband removes it.

The 2nd lock is still available for use and there's a couple of days left to decide on what happens to the keys to the ankle cuffs.

I'm really starting to think going out in public with my ankles cuffed wouldn't happen, I'd just end up staying at home

Old 04-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #24
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Given the world situation, I would not recommend locking yourself in such a way that if you really needed to go out that it would be very difficult. Stay safe and have fun!
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 11:07 AM   #25
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
Given the world situation, I would not recommend locking yourself in such a way that if you really needed to go out that it would be very difficult. Stay safe and have fun!
Exactly my thoughts too. It seemed like a fun idea while the lockdown looked shorter but it's clearer now that this is a long haul.

Old 04-01-2020, 02:02 PM   #26
cj07
Distinguished Member

Maybe use second lock on your cutlery . Your husband can tide some plates, knives,forks and spoons for himself but you just get dog bowl to match your collar and no hands used,

Another task while lockdown is maybe your husband should lock you out of bed and have you sleep on the floor, naked ankles cuffed and collar attached to bed post.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 02:41 PM   #27
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Maybe use second lock on your cutlery . Your husband can tide some plates, knives,forks and spoons for himself but you just get dog bowl to match your collar and no hands used,

Another task while lockdown is maybe your husband should lock you out of bed and have you sleep on the floor, naked ankles cuffed and collar attached to bed post.

Thanks. My husband likes the sound of this. We do have a dog bowl too

Another suggestion has been that as so many people are having to isolate for 14 days due to the virus even if they don't have it or even symptoms of it (friends have been told to isolate) then perhaps I should have to isolate too

Old 04-02-2020, 06:21 AM   #28
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Quote:

Ok so the second lock has been used to lock away all cutlery, plates etc except for one set of:
  • cutlery
  • dinner plate
  • side plate
  • bowl
  • glass
  • mug for my husband to use, I am responsible for keeping them clean and ready for use.
  • all cooking utensils are still available

Everything else is locked away, I have a dog bowl and water bowl. My hands will be cuffed behind my back before I get to eat

I am also banned from sleeping in the bed and will be sleeping on the floor from now on

The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post:
Old 04-02-2020, 10:24 AM   #29
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Although the poll still has just over a day to go - the key to my ankle cuffs will NOT be locked in the bag... It just isn't a good idea. Maybe it would work for a week or so but not an open ended length of time.

At the moment the lock down is to be reviewed every 3 weeks but they've said today it could potentially be for 3 months.

The bag will remain locked with all my clothes except for the one dress, one coat and the maids outfit - it will stay locked until the lock down is lifted and we see my parents

Old 04-02-2020, 10:57 AM   #30
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This pushes and may violate your limits so please let me know if it does.

You are eating and sleeping like a dog so you should go to the bathroom like a dog. For the duration of the lockdown you are not permitted to pee in a toilet. You can go anywhere else such as a sink or shower or the floor if you want.

An extra level would be you can't poop either. I will leave that up to your husband.

The only exception if you exclude poop- but don't abuse it - is if you accidentally pee while pooping.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk