Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 09-04-2023, 06:33 AM   #1
Gothswitch

Default Spanking Machines

Has anyone used or owned one of these devices? I'm specifically looking at www.spankermachine.com but any thoughts on how good this, or other models are, would be gratefully received.

I love the idea that with a sub, there is, I think, an extra humiliation of knowing that they are being punished mechanically, with not a thought of intimacy or the top touching them at all, merely setting and/or controlling the machine.

And as the recipient, it will hopefully finally get around the awkwardness of self-spanking (surely no-one enjoys that as much as they want to).

Your thoughts appreciated!

GS

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 06:37 AM   #2
MistressP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Has anyone used or owned one of these devices? I'm specifically looking at www.spankermachine.com but any thoughts on how good this, or other models are, would be gratefully received.

I love the idea that with a sub, there is, I think, an extra humiliation of knowing that they are being punished mechanically, with not a thought of intimacy or the top touching them at all, merely setting and/or controlling the machine.

And as the recipient, it will hopefully finally get around the awkwardness of self-spanking (surely no-one enjoys that as much as they want to).

Your thoughts appreciated!

GS
Hi,

Thank you for sharing this, never knew something like this existed. Would definitely love to own something like this for my little slave and free up some of my time.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MistressP for this post:
Old 09-05-2023, 05:41 PM   #3
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressP View Post
Hi,

Thank you for sharing this, never knew something like this existed. Would definitely love to own something like this for my little slave and free up some of my time.

Thanks,
Priyanka
Not heard of that make before; but there are also the Robospanker and the Spankomatic.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/256079942402

https://orgasmalley.com/product/spank-o-matic/

In action:

https://www.spankingtube.com/video/4821/robospanker
https://www.spankingtube.com/video/3...-realspankings

Last edited by Greatcornbow2; 09-05-2023 at 05:43 PM.
Greatcornbow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow2 for this post:
Old 09-06-2023, 04:10 AM   #4
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Not heard of that make before; but there are also the Robospanker and the Spankomatic.
They look fantastic, but apart from the price (), it's more the portability I like of the www.spankermachine.com one.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Full Kinklist
Old 01-01-2024, 10:02 AM   #5
Gothswitch

An update for those that might be interested - I got one.

It's a little fiddly to set up, and the range of implements it can work with is a little limited. I've found a plastic ruler to be best of all, followed by a cane. Rigid items seem to work much better.

It's kinda noisy, which is a little off-putting. Only the hardest setting works for me, and at first I thought that even this was a little disappointing.

But then I realised the magic of the device - it may not spank hard, but it's hard enough, and it's relentless. I have loved being perched naked on a wooden chair, while the machine goes to town on my bare backside.

I want to experiment with lying face down and it being able to spank or whip.

Like I said, it's a bit onerous to set up and get right, but once it's in position (and everything is done up to maximum tightness - very important) it's great fun.

Full Kinklist
The following user says Thank You to Gothswitch for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking devices, spanking machine