Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2022, 08:23 AM   #1
RPwALover
Account Banned

Default Ideas for my female Blackmail sub needed

Hi, I have an 18 year old sub who is vonlunteer blackmail slave. Anyone can give me ideas on what she has to do in this thread if you want.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more

Last edited by RPwALover; 05-18-2022 at 09:11 AM.
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:49 AM   #2
RPwALover
Account Banned

For great ideas, you will see the proof picture

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:14 AM   #3
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

That link doesn't seem to work for me so I'm not sure what ideas you've already got but here are some of the things that I've enjoyed (and I've had positive feedback about) in the past.

Primarily I enjoy making people do things that they don't want to do but that are actually good for them in the long run. This can range from modifying diet or exercise in order to be generally healthier or training to do a particular event (I had one woman training for a marathon) to a more skills based thing like being forced into studying for university, learning a new language, learning to cook or passing a driving test.

The reasons I enjoy stuff like this are 4 fold, firstly they can be easily tailored to a particular person, secondly they are quite easy to break down into tasks where success/failure is easy to quantify, thirdly they are good for the person and finally they are almost never even slightly going to encroach on any limits (though diet/excersise control can be an exception to this, and ANY limits, no matter how vanilla they seem obviously need to be respected).

Now, I know what you're thinking, this all seems well and good but it doesn't get me any hot pictures of my willing slave. And you're right, for the most part using the initial blackmail leverage to simply procure more blackmail material isn't really my kind of thing, mostly because it feels like there's no incentive for the slave to comply, they have to know that eventualy you'll ask for something they cant give and they'll be exposed so why give us more ammunition.

To counteract this I like to have two levels of exposure based on the reason for them being exposed. They can be exposed either by failing to meet a goal/complete a task or by refusing to meet a goal/complete a task.

Trying and failing will lead to partial and minimal exposure, this might be face nudes exposed briefly and anonymously online, non face nudes exposed somewhere that friends/colleagues might see, or full face non nudes doing something humiliating (but not necesarrily kinky) sent to people they know (in the past I've used a mock Pop Idol audition tape, with someone singing VERY badly) the idea being that thgis level of exposure can be a bit thrilling with the potential for embarrassment but not actually life ruining.

On the other hand, refusing to comply leads to much bigger exposure, anything from face nudes and contact details posted online to all the blackmail material sent to close contacts depending on the level of disobediance.

A final note, one of the things I like to get as collateral is a full confession video where they strip naked and then outline everything they have submitted to me and describe what they are going to be blackmailed to do and what will happen if they fail.

Anyway, hope some of that gives you some ideas and you both have fun.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to siliconavatar for this post:
Old 05-18-2022, 11:54 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Need more information. Her limits? Likes? Etc?

What is the blackmail?

Where is she?

Other details if possible.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, blackmail, misterpoll, slave