Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-14-2014, 11:23 AM   #1
Jessie_Lock
Account Banned

Default Ice Shower Dare for Girls

Hello everyone! My name's Jessie, and I'm new here. So, I was looking for some dares on here to do with Ice in the shower and noticed that there was no actual Ice Dare above thread. I might make one of those later but this dare is a dare a friend gave me when I asked him. This is his brain child, I just explained it in steps. This dare is for Ladies but I guess guys could use their ass.

The Supplies
You will need:
- A large cup (500 mL/16 oz min. The bigger the better. If you only have regular cups, you should bring 2, you'll see why later.)
- Ice Cubes (You want to bring a lot, and again you'll see why later, but minimum 8-10)
- A shower (Obviously)
- Some time (To take the shower, silly! And for any punishment that may be needed)

The Preperation
First, put your ice in the cup. Simple.

Next, go to your shower. You can get there any way you want, but the most common way is walking. We don't judge here though so... To each their own.

Then, turn the water on hot. This means go to your usual temperature and turn it up until it is really hot. Obviously use your common sense, it would be really stupid to show up at ER with third degree burns from a shower, so make it just a bit uncomfortable.

*Note* Keep the cup away from the shower spray. If your ice melts in the cup then you'll need to be punished.

Now, open those pretty little legs of yours and look at that cute pussy. Just look at it. You can control so many things with your little kitty. If you are not female, take some time to reflect on how much you wish you were female, and all the things you could do if you were female.

The Dare

Keep those legs spread and insert two (2) ice cubes into your pussy. The cold should be a shock. If it isn't something is wrong and either correct it or suffer the consequences later.

Now shower like normal. A good template to follow would be:
-Rinse
-Shampoo
-Rinse
-Shampoo
-Rinse
-Conditioner
-Shave (if you have to, if not just chill in the shower for a couple minutes or add 1 minute for a punishment)
-Face Wash
-Rinse
However, during your shower, you should always have at least 2 ice cubes inside your pussy at all times. This is why I told you to bring lots, as when the ice cubes run out, your shower turns off.

IF you decide to continue showering after you've run out of ice cubes you will be punished.

The Punishment

For every 1 minute you shower without ice cubes, after your shower, you must melt 2 ice cubes with your pussy. This can be done anywhere, even in your shower with the water off. While you melt the ice cubes you must be constantly rubbing your clit. If for any reason you stop rubbing your clit other than to insert more ice, add 2 ice cubes to your title. However, don't get cheeky and take 10 minutes to add two ice cubes. That will not be allowed and you must ask either on here or on another thread for punishment.

On a less serious note, this is the first dare I'm posting so please be nice. I don't want to come on here and see a bunch of comments saying it sucks, that would make me sad. However my friend and I both appreciate criticism as long as it is constructive. Tell me how it goes and I'll post my report later!

Before you dare me, look at my Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

PM dares

I wish my highschool was like this:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...iew&id=1720101

I will ignore you if you ask for pics. And, if I've ignored you, too bad, I'm not unignoring you anytime soon.
If I don't reply, I'm probably preoccupied.
Jessie_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jessie_Lock for this post:
Old 03-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
Jessie_Lock
Account Banned

Well, I'm done my shower and this is my report!

1. I used a 500 mL cup, just like I suggested. I filled it with 12 ice cubes, rationalizing 5 minutes per pair to melt them. I took 2 hours which is a lot more than usual but I shaved everything and ended up with extra ice so you can imagine what happened.

2. I took my cup full of ice and walked to my shower. Then I realized that I'd forgotten to brush my hair, so I turned on the water and went back to my room. I brushed my hair then went back to the bathroom and turned the water on. I realized the water was really cold so I turned it up. I don't think it was hot enough though so I'm going to do it again and see just how hot I can take it. I love my pussy. Just a little side story, my friend that gave me this dare is a guy, and he told me to reflect on how much I love her specifically. This is because he knows that he is easily controlled by a pussy. Just the mention of one sends him to slave mode. It's actually quite funny since he's very dominant with guys.

3. I put the two ice cubes in but it wasn't very much of a shock at first. Then I stepped into the shower. Ah cold. Aside from that, the ice cubes are awkwardly shaped and pushed at my pussy walls in weird ways. I rinsed, shampooed, rinsed, shampooed, rinsed, conditioned, and then since my conditioner doesn't need to wait I rinsed again. Then I shaved, which takes me an insane amount of time for whatever reason, possibly because my razors are cheap. I rinsed off after shaving and then washed my face. At this point I still had six ice cubes. As punishment for being overly cautious I inserted all six of them in, with the last two still not fully melted. Man was I full.

4. Since I was overly cautious and the water wasn't hot enough I didn't have to do a punishment, but I'm going to do this again, with the water hotter and less ice cubes.

Well, hopefully this catches on. Girls if you decide to take on the dare please at least say so, you don't have to do a full report but I'd like to know if I'm not the only one doing this.

PM dares

I will ignore you if you ask for pics. And, if I've ignored you, too bad, I'm not unignoring you anytime soon.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Love the way it's written! Great job, some people will love you for this !
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #4
Jessie_Lock
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified View Post
Love the way it's written! Great job, some people will love you for this !
Thank you! I try to use this magical thing called grammar as much as possible. It makes me feel so special! And it looks like you're special too! I hope so!

PM dares

Old 03-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #5
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

I try my best as well, although I'm not the best magician yet. I sometimes screw my spells up, and it often makes me feel a bit bad haha c:!
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #6
Naggin

I smiled a lot about the way this is written

Well done!

Hope you will have much fun on this site, I'm sure the site will have much fun with you

Into : Orgasm control and denial,edging,ice play, hummiliation and degrading, punishment (if deserved), Bondage, slave position training

Limits are respected of course.

Not into : Wanker boys playing master!
Scat, blood, unhealthy, social suicide,
underage, animals
Naggin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, girls, ice, shower