Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-05-2021, 11:06 PM   #406
flowerchild

Ok so I'm back for another game and its Olympic theme I guess. I hear the rules and I load up my balloons wherever I can think of and feel a variety of substances slide down my body as the balloons pop. As the game ends I barely managed to get out of last thank god though two dog food balloons are popped over my head which is so gross. And to top it off chloe blindfolds me like what the fuck is this legal?

Next game is ring toss and I cant see a damn thing I miss on throw 1 and 2 hitting the outsides of the box. I try and center the next throw somehow hitting the pole so atleast i made one shot. As a cheer starts for me i miss the next two throws. So the first punishment isnt bad as it atleast smells good and isnt the worst thing possible however the second one sucks so bad as I smell the mustard dumped over me almost puking as it's like my least favorite food. Atleast I can skip punishment 3 and keep some dignity as it definitely a bad one! For the forth punishment I'm dunked in slime which thankfully takes away the awful smells from what I was messed with already but also gives the crowd a view up my skirt as I crawl out. And the 5th isnt that bad as I dont mind black licorice but its definitely going to make my jaw sore as I'm now minus two senses and in pretty bad shape hopefully I get some reprieve soon as I'm mad ace got to take off his blindfold and I have to keep mine on. And what the hell I'm just going to say ruby will do the worst and hope it works out since I dont think I can pick myself.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 05:17 AM   #407
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Emily loves the game she grabs one other reason but today or mouth is a teething toy she plays with it for a few minutes she didn’t start playing the game getting the first to the third one fourth one Mrs. when the game is all over she gets stuff poured in her diaper Feeling very nasty then she gets put in I don’t think you were just isn’t grocery list chunky slime goes everywhere’s then she gets a little red gag put in her mouth but secretly she likes it she rubs her diaper feeling how full it is it’s a three minute of it as she set an alarm for still chewing on a ring that she found she kind of starting to like this but it soon as they put the regular amount she no longer can choue on it but it’s no different than a pacifier being put in her mouth because I thought she looks at it as it’s a pacifier gag

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 09:33 AM   #408
whydiss

Standing there in just my food and slime filled underwear i was quite optimistic as it cant get worse than it already is

I manage to hit the first ring against the pole, second grazing it then the third i managed to land in place with the fourth going over and me getting the fifth

After the game we got our punishments which was for me: a blueberry pie to the face, a large bucket of mustard over my head which just added to the food and slime already on me and then I was put through a dunk tank containing thick chunky sticky slime.

As i stood there waiting for everyone to finish, there was sticky slime running down me and i thought I have to pick this up soon

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 03:30 PM   #409
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Next up is ring toss! Which should be a breeze!

I watch others fail and flail, so when it arrives at my turn to throw I'm confident I'll beat those who've come before. I grab my first hoop with confidence and fling and miss. I grab the next hoping to gain some form and again a miss. Two more misses later my confidence has evaporated. Hoping to get at least one and not be the laughing stock of the show I concentrate really hard and nail the final throw! After a small celebration I realise the punishments to come...

The first miss won me a blueberry pie. My face gets covered and it falls down over my dress. It's tremendously sticky as well!!!
The second miss, a bucket of mustard over my head! It works into my hair and again down onto my dress which is just completely stained at this point with no chance of recovery!
The third, a lovely spa treatment! I mean... thick black super sticky treacle into my satin frilly panties Thankfully no one sees my little clitty as it's quickly enveloped in a thick black covering. Sparing no expense, after my front is fully filled they turn their attention to pouring at the rear!
And that's no even it yet. My forth miss gives my a ride on the dunk tank! I'm rigged up and finally dropped and completely covered head to toe in thick chunky slime!

I work my way out and try to sort myself out while other punishments are given out. Somehow my satin panties have kept quite a lot of the treacle in. Leaving me super sticky down there... I ask a stage hand about a possible outfit change or some help cleaning down a little and I'm very quickly brushed off as if I had committed a crime... So I try myself.

The next round is trivia which I am amazing at since I'm like, super smart, so yay! We're asked to predict who will do worst. Looking around the stage, I make my choice. I choose Emily!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 10:37 PM   #410
Matildachi

I smile as I watch Chloe have two players blindfolded before a ring toss, am sure this is not going to end well for them.

Still a bit nervous, I watch Wampup go first and do pretty bad then step forward. Yeehah, first two straight on, this gal on fire and drawing some audience appreciation and support. Then oops, come up short and then go way-off with 3rd & 4th throws. Have to get the last one on and I do. Whew.
Watch the other competitors and see Ruby nailing it, pushing me into second and keeping me second overall. Should keep me still dressed to audience obvious disappointment.

Then the announcer gives us the penalties……oh noooo!

The stage hands take great delight in filling my bikini panty back and front absolutely full with sticky thick treacle, massaging a bit unnecessarily to get a couple of low moans from me. Looking around I can see plenty stickiness in other victims underwear, then am led across and sat on the dunk tank full of chunky, green cold slime. A stage hand pushes the release immediately and I go straight down in and right under.

Damm its cold, very cold. As I surface and struggle out, I think back to last time I competed here was also a very sticky & green me (but I did eventually hang onto second).

I shiver as some of the slime drops off me, not too much I actually hope as the cold dunk has had a very obvious effect on my nipples but am still dressed.

Let me bet Emily does worst in the round, although could be anyone (me am quietly confident and I think Chloe & Ruby are as well)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:02 PM   #411
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I SUCK AT RING TOSS, and the smelly dog food in my hair doesn’t help at all. By a stroke of divine intervention, I get my first ring on the pole easily but then some of the disgusting goop leaks into my mouth and it’s all downhill from there… I don’t even get a single one after that.

The punishments get pretty extreme for not making the rings.

First, my smelly hairdo is made worse with the acrid stink of mustard as it is poured and mixed through my already dog fooded hair.

Then the honey in my undies is joined with a lovely dose of sticky treacle, giving a very unpleasant itchy feeling across my bum.

We’re then lead over to a vat of thick chunky slime which I’m covered with, just adding to my smell.

Finally, to add insult to injury, I’m given a black liquorice ball gag which tastes disgusting and is very uncomfortable. Hopefully it counts as a piece of clothing though, adding one layer of protection from one of those humiliating outfits: might need griffins ruling there.

I’m going to bet on Emily getting the lowest points on the trivia. Someone who can’t potty train themselves is never going to be that smart…
M

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:21 AM   #412
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

A ring toss! I have historically done somewhat ok with these, but I’ve Berber had to do this game with dog food in my hair and running down my head while wearing nothing but slimy underwear. Ultimately I only get one, but fortunately I’m not in last this time. If losing a game strips you to your underwear I’m a little wary of what happens if you lose a second time. I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough. Then the punishments begin. First a blueberry pie slammed into my face. The stage hands grind it in, letting the juice drip down onto my chest. It’s definitely going to stain. Then before I can even wipe my eyes I can smell the mustard. The strong smell cascades over my head. Another stage hand pulls the back of my boxer briefs open, letting some of the mustard fall inside. Then we’re led over to a tank of thick and chunky gunge. It’s cold and feels very different from the usual messes. Then the ball gag. The taste is horrible and the gag is uncomfortable, but it is pretty funny. The next round is trivia and in the past I’ve not done so well here. I don’t think it would be taken well if I voted for myself and then actually did terribly, so I will instead vote for Ace.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 03:37 PM   #413
Ruby7

I feel nervous about the ring toss as my clothes are already filled so it will be hard to throw the rings. I either got incredibly lucky or have had my clothes filled to many times, but I manage to get all 5 rings. I am glad seeing just how bad the punishment is for missing each one. It even put me in the lead. I will choose Wampup to be the one with the lowest score.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 09:58 PM   #414
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default July Round 3.

(I am working on trying to have this not be so boring of a round not month, but otherwise…)

Alright, time for trivia. Everyone please get behind your podium and grab your buzzers. We had a slight hiccup with our trivia game, but don’t worry while we worked behind the scenes to fix it, the intern that green lit it will be doing round 4’s challenge personally to make sure it works properly.

So it’s a simple true/false game. Press the button you think is correct and if you are, you’ll hear this sound! DING! Get it wrong however and this happens. WHUMP! An extra creamy comes shooting out of one of the podiums and hits Matildachi in the face causing a few of the contestants to laugh. Glaring she brushes off the pie and gets ready. Each member has submitted their choice at who’s going to be the lowest, so let’s get into it!

As the 2 questions are read out and answered everyone looks at imaginative who has decided not to press a button each time. Is she frozen in fear of the pies? Just doesn’t know the answer? While not getting pied, she’s not getting any points either…. As the questions keep coming, so do the pies. With Matildachi only getting 4 pies (20/24), it’s a very clean comparison to Andrew and Emily getting 21 (3/24) each. No matter how each player tries to duck and dodge out of the way, the pies find a way to their face thanks to our stage hands. A small streak is built as wampup takes 16 (8/24), Smellymelly takes 15 (9/24), a larger streak sees Chloe take 12, Flowerchild take 11, and Ace takes 10 pies (12,13,14/24) and Ruby gets 7 pies (17/24).

What some of the contents realize is after taking 5 whipped cream pies, the pies become heavy cake batter filled pies, after 10 the filling switches over to a grosser mix of cottage cheese and blue cheese pies, those with ball gags really smelling the mix.

But the real question comes down to did anyone pick the correct player to get the lowest score.

-Emily and Imagine never submitted their guess.
-Wampup, Ace, and Chloe all received votes form Ruby, Wampup, and Ace respectively.
-Ruby got two votes from Flowerchild and Andrew.
-Our newcomer Emily got three votes from Smellymelly, Matildachi, and Chloe, which would have given them the bonus points had it not been for Imaginative who got our lowest score with 0. 

This earns some really dirty looks from those 3 for robbing them of so many points.

So with a person getting zero points, I think it’s time for some punishments. Seeing as you’re already to your underwear, I guess its time to earn our late night rating. The three contestants are given the privilege to remove her clothing. Matiladchi and Chloe both cut a bra strap to let it flop to the ground as Smelly decides to rip of her underwear with a forceful wedgie. Still covered in some mess, Matiladchi gets to dump a bucket of cold water over Imagine tenting her nipples and while the other two get to give her a coating of cooking oil giving her a shine as she tries to hide herself the first contestant to be naked with the crowd cheering. But she’s not the only one as

Emily and Andrew were both the lowest ones that got points, Emily will be stripped to her diaper and bra and Andrew you will be stripped naked too, but not given the clean treatment.

Lastly, Flowerchild we’ll need you to see for round 4 so we’ll take your blindfold, but you’re also going to have to give up your bra and panties. Hopefully your skirt and top will provide enough cover.

So what are our scores going into the 4th round. It's been quite a shakeup and some are starting to pull away:
Ruby: 1075, Mati: 1050, Chloe: 700, Ace 550, Flowechild 525, Smellymelly & Emily: 425, Wampup: 300, Andrew 275, and Imagine 100,

So with some of our contestants naked, hopefully that will be enough to have you come back to round 4. See you then. (As the camera pulls back, the crowd sees the intern now stripped naked, but at least covered in so much mess that its hard to tell what's under it all...)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 07-09-2021 at 03:54 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 11:57 AM   #415
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

as the curtain comes down I am standing there shivering and trying to keep calm and still I have tears following down my face as I wet myself and hoping nothing more happens to me as I get a little restless I am trying to pull the gag out so I could possibly ask for a drink

with all the pies in my face, I feel really sick just what it to stop with every thang that happening I'm so lost i don't no what to do

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 07-09-2021 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-09-2021, 09:34 PM   #416
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I hope I did this right
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2189DBA9-D9D8-4DA3-953E-21D7E9AB5877.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	9788   Click image for larger version

Name:	E0080398-3C76-48A4-B2F7-0865720C69E5.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	9789  

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 07-10-2021, 04:16 PM   #417
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

The round begins and a feeling of dread sweeps over me. I’ve been historically on the low end of the trivia round and I don’t expect this one to be different. The punishment is explained, seeming pretty fair and straight forward. Yeah quickly begin to rack up wrong answers, netting myself a few pies. I decide there is no point in trying to avoid them, taking them in stride. But after the first five, I get hit with a heavy pie that knocks me back a bit. The weight of the cake batter hits me by surprise. Various colors of cake batter slap into my face, splattering everywhere and dripping down the rest of my body. And then something even worse comes. The filling switches again and I am assaulted by the horrible smell of blue cheese and cottage cheese. With the gag in place I can only breathe through mu nose, leaving no escape. At the end of the round I smell pretty bad between the pies and the mustard from earlier, but I’m not in last for the round or even overall. A small victory at this stage of the game.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 05:41 PM   #418
whydiss

So i start off downheartened as I am still in my underwear dripping in gunge and food.

Trivia goes really badly too resulting in me receiving 21 pies, the first 5 were whipped cream pies which were relatively light compared to whats coming as the next 5 are heavy cake batter pies and the other 11 were cottage cheese and blue cheese which hit my face initially but ended up everywhere on me

I was then stripped of my underwear too which doesnt bode too well for me if we need to store anything in our clothes like the first game. Being covered in this stuff also makes me very slippery which may turn out to be a problem in the olympics

So i was just stood there naked and covered head to toe in all kinds of gunge food and sludge just trying to hide whatever dignity I had left, this puts me in 2nd last place heading into the fourth game, I think to myself I really need to turn this around but I fear it may already be too late

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat

Last edited by whydiss; 07-10-2021 at 05:44 PM.
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 01:59 AM   #419
Matildachi

As we all sit down nervously, the announcer explains the trivia game (some of us I can see are a little curious about Round 4)…….baaaahhh……I wipe the cream from my eyes, as the announcer uses me as target practice.

Fortunately, as the game goes on and on I do ok compared to some of the other contestants who get grosser and grosser pies almost turning into a barrage for the most unlucky.

I clear the pie fillings from my eyes, nose, mouth, ears…..yes, it does get everywhere….but I definitely got off lite.

Hey, I also held onto second place much to the disappointment of some of the audience (and definitely some stage hands).

Happily I join with Chloe & Smelly to humiliate and strip poor Imaginative, definitely a 100% exposed but messy contestant by the time we have finished. There is a bit more audience applause as Andrew then joins Imaginative as fully exposed.

That seems to be it for this round, then we get a view of the round 4 test victim….oops….. as the audience ogle the messy stripped intern…its obvious they (and the stage hands) are eagerly looking forward to Round 4 and our fate.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 05:14 AM   #420
Imaginativename

(sorry for being inactive, life things)

the ring shot goes, about as well as could be expected with my throwing skills, or lack of it, after i have made my attempts, i am lead over to a booth area, and a blueberry pie is shoved into my face, a bucket of American mustard is poured over me, an aniseedy tasting ball gag is placed into my mouth and i am told to look up, when i do so a cascade of pink chunky gunge showers me.

the next round goes even worse, with the buttons not seeming to work at all i can't do more than stand there looking like an idiot, and when i hear my fate my heart sinks further, not only do i score no points, but i am to be naked, they cut off my bra, and smelly, probably looking for vengeance from his forfeit last show tears my panties off through a vicious wedgie, for once i am thankful that this episode they cheeped out of the clothing and the cloth yields before my balls do, the icy water dumped over my head leads to my nipples standing erect but thankfully has the opposite effect downstairs, allowing my to cover my block and tackle with one hand so I can hide my nipples with the other arm.

the cooking oil dumped over me leaves me with an oily sheen, I know the recording of this show is going to be someone's favourite possession
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay