Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-05-2021, 04:47 AM   #301
TransAubrey

I walk up to the stand, confident in my case. “Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the case presented to you against me is purely circumstantial and there is no really evidence for any of these supposed crimes I’ve committed! There is simply no hard evidence to prove that Sam and I robbed that store. So what we were selling lemonade out in front of the store the day before the robbery happened? That doesn’t prove that we robbed the bakery! All that proves is that we were selling lemonade to people. The assumption that because we were near the store the day before it was robbed means that we robbed the store is asinine! Did everyone else who was near the store the day before it was robbed also aid in the robbery? I don’t think so.

“To sum it all up, we’re only here because the arresting officer didn’t like our lemonade and had it out for us. The case presented against me is purely circumstantial and there is no real evidence whatsoever to prove that I robbed that bakery. Thank you, that is all.”

For next round I’ll go with 4 and shaving cream.

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 09:18 AM   #302
dandushma

Your honor... You said it yourself! We're circus performers. We are seen as clowns! There's no way we could have pulled it off. I'm sure the people of the town wanted some sort of revenge for previous circus robbing then but we are absolutely innocent!

I choose 4 and for substance I'll do porridge
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:17 PM   #303
Corleone91

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I stand before you today to express my innocence in the charges brought against me. As alleged, we were found within the secure area of the facility, however, we were not aware of this as we were out on a stroll sorting out our differences. We didn't realize that we were in a secure area as there was nothing stopping us as we apparently entered it. With that said, our discussion had gotten relatively heated and we weren't paying a ton of attention to where we were going.

As the court noted, there is no hard evidence that we were involved in any way with the sabotage of the machines. There is no camera proof of me doing any damage, I was not found with any tools or items that could perform this type of damage. I was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. With no proof of wrongdoing on my part, there is nothing to convict on.

I'll chose 3 and baked beans.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 03:40 PM   #304
bbwhore

Ladies and gentlemen I have this to say the case is against a little girl and her nanny so I ask you how can this possibly be Aubrey and myself as first off we were selling lemonade and secondly we are both pretty big women in our own way. Their is absolutely no evidence to support that the two of us robbed that store! We are completely innocent as the story doesn't even match up because Aubrey has more of an exotic dancer look and I am a big lady. Therefore I state the case is completely bogus and that some cop has it out for us because we didnt flirt with him when we sold him his lemonade.

I pick number 2 and I'll go with some warm chili because atleast it will smell good for whoever gets it.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 04:37 PM   #305
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Upon hearing of the charges that are raised against him and flowerchild, Kisune ponders for a moment. Then he takes his position at the stand and begins his side of the testimony.

"I remember that day quite well. You see, I was out shopping for my wife and I in the mall. It tend to pick her up small gifts every now and again to keep her in good spirits as she hasn't been feeling the best over these last few weeks. I'm not sure why I was considered as a shoplifter as I clearly have receipts for all that I purchased on that day. Funny enough fact is, I had just left the shop when the cops pulled me aside and began questioning me," he started.

After taking a short breath, he continued "I was asked to empty the contents of my pockets and bags as to which some items seemed to match the description of some stolen items. I tried to show my receipt, but was immediately arrested. As for the miss who was also arrested with similar charges, I have no clue who she is or even why she was in the same shop as I. The shops are open to everyone of appropriate age and you don't need a reason to even enter one besides to look and enjoy what's in stock. But I did see some shady looking people in a french maid outfit and pink frilly dresses, running around the stores throughout the mall. Quite curious as to their intentions. I told the officers, but they weren't able to find them to question them."

"So you see. I was clearly arrested by a false report of my appearance and actions when it was certainly someone else. I hope that you will all be able to find me not guilty so that I can put this unfortunate event behind me and go back to work to support my wife. I thank you for your time and attentiveness," Kisune finishes up.

For next round. I choose number 2 and Chocolate Sauce.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 07:53 PM   #306
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Submitted response

Just Ezeperalta’s plea and number/mess choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeperalta212
"After the last show, he asked me out again. I felt bad for him since I rejected him the time before and I was in a good mood winning twice in a row. A few nights later he picked me up and told me he had to pick up his paycheck at his job. We arrived at the pillow factory, thinking why did I agree to this date in the first place he asked me to come with him inside. I thought it was pretty odd but I felt bad for him. I followed him in, thinking it was weird we were going through the fence but he said he didn't want his boss to know he forgot his check again. After a few more odd things as we made our way inside I started to feel like something was up. We began to argue as he tried to break into his bosses office to get his check but really he was trying to break into the safe. I swear I am completely innocent and was just on a pity date.

I'll pick 5 and bleu cheese dressing
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 08:28 PM   #307
Matildachi

“Your Honour and Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury (leaning forward giving the guys a view of my “V” and emphasizing my still wet outfit), my friend and I we are like just starting in business. It’s not easy, so we just picked up some reject boxes cheap with the company names on them as we couldn’t afford to buy our own new. The factory were selling the boxes off cheap as scrap what did they expect us to do, put pizza in them??
We make donuts proper, we not breaking any rules. Have pity on two honest people starting up, if we did anything wrong it just a mistake. We know nothing about any missing recipe. This is just a misunderstanding, we are truly innocent, please free the donut 2”

I choose Number 3 & yogurt

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 05:42 PM   #308
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As I sit in the audience and listen to everyone plea, everyone seems to either have an excuse or doesn’t care. Though Mati seems to be extra eager to convince us, even showing off her body. To me someone working that hard to convince us has something to hide!

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:52 PM   #309
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default May Round 2 results

So with our advertisements done, it’s for our results.

First up Mati and Imaginative Name.
The donut 2 as Mati called them. While their stories weren’t exactly the same, they both stuck to their guns and didn’t tell us any more information. Due to this, the cops charged them with a minor crime and deliver their sentence. 

The stage hands approached the pair armed with pies. With Mati’s deep V, it was an easy target as two pies were smashed into her cleaveage filling her tee with curst and cream clashing against her ebony skin. The other stagehand removed both of her heels and crammed the filling and crust into them. Mati slowly put them back on shuttering at the feeling of cream between her toes and the squish of her steps. The last pie was handed to her….

Imaginative name was next. Although she was covered in marshmallow fluff, the removal of her blouse also left a great target. Using chocolate cream pies they smeared two over her body. One was smacked on top of her head grinding it into the fluff in her hair. The last was smashed into her face. As she takes a second to clear her eyes, she is also given a pie. 

Both of you each get to give your last pie to any contestant as a reward for working together. Enjoy.

Kisune and Flowerchild-
While both denied they were involved Kisune easily gave over evidence on Flowerchild. While Flowerchild was initially confused on her options, as the cops kept up the integration she finally broke and knew in her heart that Kisune wouldn’t be trust worthy and also gave up information. With both betraying each other, they were given both medium punishment. 

The stagehands came up each wearing Dom gear. Each with a coil of rope, they start to bind them up. Flowerchild is given a nice crouch knot between her legs and breast loops, now with her body roped over her clothes, they dump a bucket of failure “ garlic lube” over her body. For Kisune they pull out a nice red ball gag, and handcuffs and strap them in place. Now breathing through his nose they start to mix a dog bowl of tuna and drop in the key as he has to dig around with his face to find it.

Ezeperalta & Corleone
It wasn’t even a second before Ezeperalta started to sing. After hearing there might be evidence against him, he cracked easily too.
As their punishment, both were forced to fix the machinery. Of course their constant bickering distracted them. One stagehand sprays liquid over the face of Ezeperalta, Corleone laughs as her look white liquid over her face. She retaliates by sticking the jelly hose another stage hand was bringing up and sticks into his boxer briefs and turns it on full blast. Just before it devolves into a full mess fight, the stagehands both blind them the a face full of doughnut batter and lead them away from each other.

Dan & Ruby
Though it took some time to get Ruby into the chair due to her diaper, she refused to say anything more than a few rude remarks and sticking out her tongue. Meanwhile Dan was spilling his guts including where the the cash was hidden out. Agreeing to the deal, they released Dan and left Ruby stuck in the chair as they sent in the clowns. Laughing at her diaper, they just went ahead and ripped off the skirt since it wasn’t doing much. Next, they started by giving her a clown makeover, but decided to make it hard for her to remove and put both her hands in round gloves preventing her to grip the diaper or wipe off her face. Lastly it’s time for a treat from the fair. Coating her body with a layer of pies, she was then slowly spun around as they coated her in fairy floss/cotton candy. Now a very pink blob with pink diapers and gloves, they stuck a dunce cap on her head to make her a living circus treat. With smile, they blow up a long balloon and stuff it between Ruby’s legs between the diapers as she waddle to the others.

Our last pair Aubrey & Sam:
As the seconds became minutes Sam looked back at the cops and didn’t say a thing. Without a word from her, both of them would be fine. Aubrey had different feelings… as a maid for the girl she knew how she would act. Better to look out for herself.“
Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyXdresser
Hey! I think I’m going to betray Sam for this round. Just to guarantee points for myself because I’m fairly certain they are going to betray me
So with Aubrey set free, it seem the bakers would get their supplies back and more. But they decided to make Sam match the description of a little girl. Pushing her back behind the curtain, they strip her down naked, but give her a new set of clothes. An extra large diaper like Ruby, but this time they fill the rear with pudding. Giving back her bra, they change out the tank top and skirt with a poofy short baby dress, Mary Jane shoes, and pink tights. To top it off, they add a pacifier, and pig tails and tape a sign to her back that says “Cakes for sale” While not nearly messy as she thought, Sam wasn’t expect to be dressed like this in from of a tv audience.

With our punishments out the way let’s do a quick point recap, before handing out our last item and progressing into round 3.

Mati-800. Dan-700. Kisune-550. Flowerchild and Aubrey -500. Ezeperalta-400. Imaginative name-300. Sam- 200. Ruby and Corleone91-100.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 05-07-2021, 09:54 PM   #310
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default May Round 3

So with those scores in place, the next round will commence.

Of course we do have one other thing to address. The screen lights up as only one vote from the audience seems to have been submitted for the guiltiest contestant…. (Huh, really need to get some more or check if we added batteries to the vote machines.)

Mati pleas come up to center stage as we spin the wheel of punishments. We have a couple of favorites and as you’ve been an audience member, I’m sure you can remember them quite well. So let’s see what you get!
The crowd remains silent as the seconds tick by, the wheel slowing passing something that says high wire act, honey and glittered, slowing down at breakfast, but just makes it past and lands on “fudged and feathered”

Mati looks shocked and devastated as the stage hands lead her over to a large clear container. “Wait,” I say, “We can’t have you do that. Stagehands.” Both stage hands remove her top and skirt leaving her in just her sting bikini and messy heels. “Ok, now you can step in.” As they close the door to the container, crowd counts down and cheers as sticky fudge chocolate is poured over her body, and sprayed from the side covering her so she doesn’t miss a have a single clean spot, then the feathers come. A whirlwind sticking all over, even getting in her mouth as she spits some out. As it calms down, she remembers when they did this on a different game and is rewarded by a second layer of fudge and feathers. Not double dipped, she’s let out, but stopped as the stage hands add a hand full in her top and in the front and rear of her bottoms.

Well I hope you are enjoying playing along with our other contestants, in first place no less as we move on to our third round The Slop Drop.

Each play will sit in a circle and we will spin our roulette the number of time they choose. The person that gets picked on the last spin get the mess! That’s right, you could have picked the your own messy punishment. 500 points will be given out for staying clean the entire game. Even time you get messed we’ll subtract 125 points, so get messed once you get 375, twice 250, etc. Ready, let’s see what the splatter cannon has in store.

As the cannon is loaded with yogurt, each constant takes their seat, some trying to avoid the mess others have on them, some just having a hard time sitting.

-As the spinner starts it first spin, it stops in front of Ruby as she seems to flinch just for a second as it starts up again. It stops for second time at Corleone, but again it starts spinning again. Slowly it stops at Sam and… BAM! A shot of yogurt comes bursting out over Sam’s pretty dress and face. Two other shots comes spray out as she puts up her hands to try and redirect it.

-As the cannon is refilled and start spinning again, it slows down and passes Kisune to stop at Flowerchlid. As she waits for it to start up again it sprays gunge all over her. Just one wave but it get into her hair and over her legs.

-With another refill and spins it takes aim at Aubrey as he tries to will it past him to Sam, but it stops…. but spins again as it goes another round and stops short at a second rotation aiming at Dan. SPLAT! Two shots of chocolate sauce coat Dan’s face as he sputters in frustration. As least it’s tasty.

-This next one takes a little time to fill, but after a second they let it spin and after stoping and passing at Kisune and Aubrey again, it again pints at Flowerchid. Woosh. A breeze of pickle slices are launched at her three times, but as the cannon stops, they stagehand comes over and unceremoniously dumps a jar of pickle juice over her head.

-The next one takes a long time passing four people before settling at Ruby. Gulping knowing the max number was 5, it shots a blast of thick white liquid helping to remove some of the layers of pink around her body, but then she smells it. Blue cheese dressing ugh! And with it dripping into her diaper, the smell would certainly stay with her.

-As the next passes Kisune again, the contestant start to try and figure out what’s left and what number was picked. Pausing on Sam, the spin didn’t even have enough power to go lathe way around stoping at Aubrey as she closes his eyes and get a shower of beans 3 times. Looking at Sam, they hope that makes up for betraying them last round.

-Four spins was the next round and it stopped at a contestant that had already Been messed once. Dan joined flowerchild as a two timer with porridge getting launched over him. As it was heaver it mostly covered his shoes and legs, but never the less added to the increasing layer of mess over him.

-With only 3 more choice the stage hands had trouble with the next one. Whatever it was had some weight and really loses down the cannon. As it kept spinning after stopping at Corleone, it only moved from player to player as it pointed at Imaginative name to Flowerchild the next few spins to finally end up at Ezeperalta at the end. The mashed potatoes fired twice, but the stage hands had to pick the other 3 loads and throw them on her themselves as the other cleared and reset the cannon.

-With some people rather smug that they hadn’t gotten hit yet, passing over Dan the first time, it stopped at Mati for the first time. Everyone waited for the blast of mess, but it kept pinned much to everyone’s disappointment. Stoping at Ruby again, it spun one more time and wiped Kisune’s smile off his face as shaving cream splattered over him. Annoyed it wasn’t whipped cream, he thanked his luck that it wasn’t worse.

-The last spin to go and with it pointing at Mati after the first spin, the person who had picked the mess knew they had picked one spin and watched it keep going. Unfortunately Dan ended up being in the crosshairs for a third time getting an at least warm coating of beans and sauce from the chili as it coated him twice.

With Round 3 completed, let’s see what you’ve earned for points:

Mati- 1300. Aubrey- 1250. Kisune-925. Dan- 825. Imaginative name- 800. Ezeperalta- 775. Flowerchild- 750. Corleone91- 600. Sam- 575. Ruby 375.

With Mati still in the lead, she may be the messiest, but still looking like she could be our big winner. Can our other contestants pick up the pace? Will we have an underdog victory like last time? We’ll see as we’re only two rounds away from the winner circle.

(So, yeah… need to work on prisoner’s format as I realized I would have to double post.)
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 05-08-2021 at 06:00 AM.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:11 AM   #311
arandomdue

is it too late to say i think Imaginative Name's story is really sus in the last game? particulary in contrast to Mati, with their disctiptions of the boxes totaly don't match
arandomdue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 08:54 AM   #312
Imaginativename

not wanting to incur the wrath of Mati and her special boon I stay stum, despite game theory saying i should, and am surprised and pleased as she also stays loyal and doesn't betray me.

I am rewarded for my silence with a small amount of points, taking me off of bottom, still aways away from the lead, but closer than i was before, and some pies.

two land on my chest, hiding my breast from view, excellent, then i get a new hat, to match the fluff still stuck in it. and finally one gets shoved into my face. I push the tin off, wipe off as much of the pie as i can, then wipe my hand off on my panties, the cleanest item of cloth i have left. I am then handed a pie, and told to go wild, my initial obvious target, Corleone, has gotten in good already from Ezeperalta, so i chose go random, and after asking a stage hand to role a d10, i get my target but before I get to use it I am lead to a ring of chairs surrounding a tube with a camera on top, my competitors file in around me, sitting down, all apart from Mati, who is lead to a gunge tank.

after a rather fluffy Mati takes a seat, we are strapped in and the game begins. those around me get trashed, to my disappointment comes out clean, or at least not more messy than he was before. we are unstrapped and i get to work fulfilling the demands of the dice god, for he is a cruel god and does not forgive disobedience easily, unfortunately for Mati, who find a pie in her face.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:49 AM   #313
TransAubrey

I decide that my best course of action to get guaranteed points is to throw Sam under the bus, under the assumption that they would do the same to me, based on their taking me out in the first round. Much to my surprise, Sam didn't snitch on me and I got away scot free with an extra 500 points! I'm disappointed that Sam didn't really get all that messy, but she did end up in a much more humiliating outfit!

Moving onto the next round, I'm glad the audience bought my story and did enjoy seeing Mati get even more messy, somehow being seemingly the messiest out of all of us, yet still in first place! Starting round 3, I take my seat, hoping that I can get out of this mess free!

I get a good laugh out of the first two rounds of the cannon getting Sam and Flowerchild all messy. On the third round, the cannon begins slowing down and it seemed like it would land on me, and of course it did! I brace for the incoming mess, not knowing how many times it would spin around, and I get lucky as the cannon begins spinning again.

I have a similar reaction in the next round when the cannon takes aim at me on it's second spin, but, once again, begins spinning again, unleashing a torrent of pickles at Flowerchild. After another round and another miss for me, the cannon lands right next to me, on Sam, after 2 spins. I feel confident that the cannon won't land on me next, but, somewhat suspiciously, it moves only slightly to take aim at me before unloading 3 loads of beans all over me, drenching me in mess. I am taken aback, as I hadn't noticed the cannon ever doing that before, wondering if Sam could have had anything to do with it. I look over at her covered in her spray of yogurt from the cannon, hoping that she's gotten what she wanted and that we're even now.

I make it through the rest of the game with the cannon never landing on me and never getting any more mess. I am shocked to see the leaderboard, finding myself almost at the top after the last two rounds, hoping that I can close the lead between Mati and myself over the next 2 rounds.

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:37 PM   #314
Ruby7

The end of the second round Dan betrayed me meaning I was going to get a very big punishment. The clowns come in and immediately rip off my skirt. Now I have nothing to hide my very large diaper to the audience. They then put on these round gloves and start to put clown makeup on my face. The round gloves make it impossible to rub any of the makeup off. The clowns then come in with multiple pies and am worried what they are going to do with them. The first clown opens the back of my diaper and sticks a pie inside making my butt even bigger than before. The second clown comes with a pie and sticks one down the front of my diaper. Another clown comes in and sticks a pie down my cleavage and fills my shirt with a pie. They then use one last pie to pie me right in the face. The clowns then come out with a large amount of cotton candy. They decide to slowly spin me around and completely cover me in the cotton candy. They also stuff some of it in the front and back of my diaper making it bulge even bigger. The clowns then stick a dunce cap on my head making me look like a complete joke. They then have one final trick as they blow up a very big and long balloon and stick it between my legs. Now every step is causing a very large squeaking sound as my legs rub up against the balloon. This was only the second round and I am looking like a complete mess and have rubber gloves on making it impossible to change the situation and also look like a clown with a dunce cap. I waddle to the next round as the balloon between my legs squeaks and makes it even harder to walk then it was before.

As I sit for round 3, I notice the cannon gets filled with objects that we chose and goes in a roulette to see who gets messy. I manage to survive the first couple rounds, but I get landed on when blue cheese dressing is the mess. The cannon shoots a very thick white liquid on me and as time goes on I realize something. The balloon in my diaper caused my diaper to stretch away from my skin leaving room for any mess to go into the front and back of my diaper. My round gloves make it so there is no way of adjusting my diaper so I just have to accept it. As gravity takes its course, the thick blue cheese dressing begins filling my diaper with an awful smell and making my diaper grow bigger and bigger as time goes on. I also left the top buttons of my shirt unbuttoned so blue cheese is also going down my cleavage and filling my shirt as well.

I look like an absolute joke as I have my dunce hat on and my shirt and diaper are starting to sag heavily under all the weight. The balloon is also still creating a loud squeak with each step that I take. I realize that this is only round three and also come up with a new realization. The balloon is stretching the diaper creating a gap where any mess in the future rounds will continue to end up inside the front and back of my diaper. I still have the round gloves so there is nothing I can do to change the situation. I also realize that I am in last place by a good amount as well. I am scared but also secretly turned on seeing just how big my diaper can get and just how humiliated I can get in the rounds to come.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:53 PM   #315
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Standing there next to Corleone as I am shocked he betrayed me as well. I really thought he would try to play nice. As we fix what needs to be fixed I keep going back and forth with him annoyed that he betrayed me, him annoyed that I called it a pity date as a stagehand sprays some kind of white liquid at my face, running down my next and going in my top. I wipe my face seeing him laughing at me just infuriates me more. I see the other stage hand taking a bit to do something to him, I lash at him grabbing the hose and pulling out his bottoms and boxers as I place the hose in. laughing back at his expression. Before anything else can happen I feel a whooping handful of batter hit my face as I am pulled away then hearing the judge continue with the next group.

I wipe my face trying to not be too annoyed. I see Mati get called out, the audience member that always rooted for me is going to find out why she should have stayed in the audience. A few of the guys enjoy watching her stripped down to her string bikini. Her ass on display to everyone as she is coated in fudge. I look on glad its not me that looks awful!

As the next game goes, I sit there legs crossed hoping that my luck comes back as I really need to keep pace with first. Seeing it slow a few times thinking it might stop on me but it keeps going past. Towards the end of the game I sigh when it lands on me, as it goes to spray the mess it barely hits my legs do to the weight, the mashed potatoes mostly hitting the ground. But of course the stagehands never leave me alone as they take the rest of it and throw it at me, splattering my face, chest and lap with the potatoes.

Glad to see I am only a few hundred points back hoping the next round goes my way.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay