Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-02-2021, 12:09 AM   #286
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Kisune proudly walked back onto the stage once again, determined to win more so than before. He knew most of the competitors now and how they acted. This time he had a better strategy and hopefully some better luck. Although the month of May wasn't too directed by a theme, it still lead into a hotter season. He hoped that the heat wouldn't affect anything too major, but this game show was not a normal one.

As the round was announced, he was happy that it was about endurance. He could handle himself well in terms of physicality. A rope above the heads that connected to a platform under them that if you didn't control, dropped you into the pit, seemed right up his alley. As the different pits were announced, he surely didn't like any of the options of losing. Winning is really the only option here.

Once they all took their places, things went active quickly with the opening of the pit and the dodgeballs. Everyone didn't seem to move right away, scared and probably trying to think of how to use everything. Kisune knew it was all about timing and to just wait it out until the end. The less people to face with the dodgeballs, the better. Others seemed to want to get the action going after a brief period of nothing, which only ended in their lose.

Soon 3 had gone down and the pit changed to the second one. Again, he didn't plan on losing and just wanted to wait things out. Suddenly an air horn went off. Although it startled him, he didn't release the rope or shift his weight. It was a mild shock, but nothing too crazy. It seemed though that some others couldn't handle it that well and fell in. During some of the chaos, others took aim with the dodgeballs and landed shots that would prove to be effective. In no time at all, 3 more had dropped into the second pit.

He was in the top 4 now as the pit changed to the final selection. They had been up there for a bit of time now and anyone left was bound to be getting tired. Kisune personally didn't feel overly tired, but he wasn't going to last forever either. As if it wasn't quick enough already, 2 more were down in the pit and being pied hard. It was between him and Mati. He stared her down as she stared him down. As the match was reaching its climax, Mati decided to turn on the charms. Although not wanting to be swayed by her looks, the water from the beginning of the round just accentuated her form.

Being a guy definitely was a disadvantage as he unconsciously undid his belt which allowed his pants to fall to his ankles. Although he could simply just kick his pants off or pull them back up, they got caught on his boots. This caused him to essentially trip and fall down into the pit and not win the round. As the stage hands pie him in a few places, the winner was announced as Mati. Kisune was quite upset, but knew he wasn't far from first. He cleaned up some of the pie and readjusted his pants and belt. It was only a matter of time before he took first and won this contest.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 07:44 AM   #287
Imaginativename

After a mixed result last last time I took part, I had taken a month to train, ensuring I get the best result possible, maybe even winning this month, and was delighted to know that although it came down to a coin flip, I am in the running.

as i come out onto the stage wearing a nice white branded Blouse, bearing the shows logo on the top corner, and on the back, and a shortish grey skirt. I find out that the first round is a gunge dunk tank, a concept i always found interesting, and I was confident, I had been working hard on my grip technique as well as balance, If i don't win I surely will place top 4 at least, getting off with a mere 3 pies.

Things start well, I got a good grip with the rope wrapped firmly around my hands, and as slimy dodge balls start bouncing around my feet my confidence only grows, with a grip like this I can easily spare a hand to pick up and toss the balls, with no one to either side of me seeming much inclined to risk it, surely fate smiles upon me.

with the rope firmly wrapped round my left hand i stoop down, intent on pelting Ezeperalta, surely knocking her off and netting her a nice 0 would increase my chances of wining by hamstringing the most successful competitor. and then i feel a slimy but firm impact upon my face, the shock of such an unexpected event shaking my already weaker left hand grip. as ~I lurch forward, trying desperately to grab the rapidly rising rope the platform below me falls away, sending me face first into the goop below.

as I re-emerge and wipe the goop from my eyes i can hear the audience Laughing wildly at my failure, and watch on the action cam as Corleone91 hurls the ball at my face and the close up slow-mo shot of me comically flailing at the rope and falling face first into the goop below, laughter peaking as i come to rest, waist deep upside down in the fluff and start wriggling to right myself, my skirt falling away to reveal a shapely rear clad in pastel pink knickers with the shows logo once again embroidered onto the back, unintentionally shaking my butt for the audience.

As I clamber out, trying as hard as i can to preserve what's left of my dignity I hear a loud phlap noise, and the action replay shows another contestant hit the mush, and a grinding of gears as the set moves, providing a new form of cushioning for the unlucky failures, BUGGER, I was joint first out, bitter defeat making it so i couldn't even enjoy the sight of people joining me on ground level. I was now left with a tricky choice as I was told I would have to remove clothes.

I could remove my sandals, which would keep all of my modesty, but leave me with no grip during any physical challenges, or I could remove my panties, which would allow me to keep everything hidden, as long as I stood upright, and didn't jump or run to energetically, but in the likely even that i would fall, or have to bend over, I would give the audience and/or a camera quite the eye full, no, I don't think so.

Next choice would be skirt, which would show my bulge to the world constantly, so no, that is right out, the bra would leave nothing showing, but i would be topless until I put my blouse back on, and by blouse would only conceal until it gets wet, which in this game is a certainty. Removing the blouse is the last option, which would show my bra, but that would certainly happen when it got wet, so off it came. being used as a towel to remove as much of the increasingly sticky marshmallow fluff before being discarded.

That was not a particularly auspicious start to the show
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 10:17 AM   #288
TransAubrey

I start the round feeling fairly confident in my ability to hold myself up and have a good start to my first time on the show. Making it though the first round, I begin to feel less confident in my shoe choice as it’s difficult to stay standing with how slippery everything is getting from the slime balls. I eventually get hit by one thrown very hard and lose my balance, falling headfirst into the vat of strawberry sauce.

It’s an odd feeling being covered in the shiny red strawberry sauce and just as I come up to the surface and clear off my eyes and face I see Sam come tumbling into the vat as well, glad that the person who knocked me off my feet got her karma immediately.

As the round came to a close a short time later, I wiped off as much off the strawberry sauce as I could, figuring the remaining red slop left on me would accent my hair nicely. ‘Not a bad first round’, I think to myself as I see I have received 200 points and am still fully clothed and not as messy yet as some others as the remaining strawberry sauce continues to drip off me.

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 10:42 AM   #289
Matildachi

Am very nervous as the intro’s begin, long time since I been at risk in one of these competitions. I gasp as I see the possible fates for letting go. This could be pretty damm yucky, hope I can hang on. if not oh oh.....

I see slimey dodgeballs roll on but I don’t try and pick any quickly, want to make really sure am hanging on good to the rope.

Suddenly I see that we’ve lost Corleone (looks I was right to hold on tight), Imaginative Name & Ruby (after what she did to poor me in the audience at last game, I give a small cheer).

Am not too surprised at something weird happening, so am sort of prepared for the air horns….I guess Dan wasn’t, but then suddenly there were only 4 of us left as Aubrey & Sam also drop off (or in…). I've tossed a couple of slimeballs very carefully & lob a few more but still hanging on tight.

Then Ezeperalta goes down, I can see the stage hands are definitely going to have extra fun with us gals forfeits as they delight in pieing her inside her top and rubbing the pie in (Something I got to be wary of I guess).

Shit….then am totally drenched from above but at least I hang on unlike Flowerchild….i glance down and see my nipps are rock hard against my bikini and pretty obvious against the white tee….shit & my tee is slipping showing just a bit more than it should (audience dont seem to mind…)….

Also seems to be having rather a distracting effect on Kisune….I take it a step further by moving my hand down rubbing my wet white mini into my wet black panty…..then when he’s even more distracted,,,I grab his belt pulling it loose….”Oops sorry….”

OMG….I suddenly realize that am the only gal standing……”yee hah”. That’s one damm good start.

Two prizes….the GD McMuffin I will definitely save for later

The pair up of player’s for next round
Let’s have
- Me & Imaginative Name
- Kisune & Flowerchild
- Ezeperalta & Corleone
- Dan & Ruby
- Aubrey & Sam

Hope my luck holds good, this was a pretty messy starting round……..

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 12:18 PM   #290
dandushma

"Welcome welcome!" I hear the once familiar sounds and that bright spotlight shine down on me again. For better or worse, I'm back once more for those elusive prizes! The show has had some reformatting since I last appeared but the core is still as good as ever! I mingle a little with the other contestants and even last game's winner until I the recap shows what happened to those who were not as lucky... Yuck

Without further a do we are off to the first game. I have to hold this rope with all my might and doge... Slime balls?? Great. One by one contestants drop into a very sticky vat until WAAAA! A very alarming noise knocks me off balance and I let go of the rope! I fall slowly as my world goes dark and I can't even hear laughs anymore. Before I know it, I'm in a tank full of sticky marshmallow fluff and 0 points... Great
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 01:32 PM   #291
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

I am back in but as an audience member for now. I am cheering for Matildachi
and booing Ezeperalta

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brandonlow67042 for this post:
Old 05-03-2021, 03:12 PM   #292
flowerchild

Well well well back again for another game after almost winning the last one. I step up and grab the rope the first distraction is slime balls which thankfully I am not the target of. Then an air horn goes off as more people fall and I'm in the top three! Everyone seems so very tired and I know it is just a matter of time before we all fall. Then ice cold water is dumped on all of I shriek from the cold as my nipples are hard as can be. My bra and nipples now completely visible I try to cover myself but do so with both hands. I fall too the air bag and get a pie ground in to each of my breasts as well as my butt as they make sure my ass is well covered and the crowd gets a good view of my thong as it is pulled slightly out of my booty shorts. Well I'm left very cold as I wait for the next round in the middle of the pack.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 05:42 PM   #293
Corleone91

Kicking off another round of the game show and I'm back for hopefully another chance at the win.

As we start things off, we're positioned for another slop drop. Realizing that I'm likely off to a messy start regardless, my competitive nature kicks in and I'm determined to win. As the round starts, we see slimed covered balls roll out and we're told we can use these to try to spoil our opponents games. Seeing an opportunity, I go for one as the round starts. Desperately trying to grab it, I take one hand off the rope and manage to snag one just as I lose my grip on the rope. Knowing I'm in for a rough time, I throw off the ball trying to take Ezeperalta with me but it slips off my hand accidentally hitting imaginative name. As we both fall into the fluff completely covering ourselves, I catch a nasty glance from imaginative name. Not trying to make more enemies, I try to say I'm sorry as we head off towards the sidelines.

After everyone else either joined us in some form of mess or makes it to the end, we're told that as the first two out, we need to lose one piece of clothing. Seeing as Imaginative decided to remove her blouse, I opt for a more conservative route and shed my socks before putting my shoes back on hoping that they'll help me maintain some traction in future rounds.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 06:39 PM   #294
Ruby7

I come out to the stage and the audience is already laughing as they see the April fools prank. I am wearing the giant easter bunny diaper over my already giant pink diaper making my legs extremely spread apart. It was already hard walking with one giant diaper, but now two is going to make this a real challenge. The diaper is already hanging well below my skirt making it almost pointless, but I will continue the best I can.

I climb on top of the seat to stand on but it is already extremely hard to even get on with all this padding. I eventually am able to get on and hold on to the rope. After just a few minutes, I need to readjust my legs which is extremely hard due to how spread my legs are from the diaper. I can't even look down to see where to put my foot, so I accidently put it on the edge of the seat and knock over the seat. I hang on to the rope for dear life as I see the camera is completely zoomed in on my diaper. The weight of the two giant diapers causes me to fall much sooner than I would have liked. I fall in and make a giant splash because of my huge diaper. The only good news is the giant diaper gave me a soft landing. I get completely covered in marshmallow fluff and struggle to stand up after falling over.

I only score 100 points, but at least it is better than some of the people. As I watch the end, I notice that Mati is the winner and gets a prize to punish anyone she chooses if she wants. I immediately think she is going to use it on me for revenge, but she holds on to it for a later round. I am still anxiously waiting to see if she will use her prize on me in a future round to get her revenge.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 05:47 PM   #295
bbwhore

Alright back again after a very embarrassing ending to my last game. This time I change up my wardrobe thinking hopefully it will give me luck!
I grab the rope and see the slime balls roll out at our feet I pick some up and throw them at other players. I manage to knock Aubrey off the chair hes on laughing at him as he falls. While I'm laughing though I feel something strike my butt hard as I fall in face first giving the camera a very good view of the diaper I chose to wear. Thankfully I landed in the strawberry river as I feel like the fluff would have hurt more and atleast I'm not as sticky. Oh well on to the next game and please may I have some luck and not keep losing!
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:24 PM   #296
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default May Round 2

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. So as I've said we're going to mix up our games this month. This round's game is Prisoner's Dilemma. For those who don't know the concept is

"Two members of a criminal gang are arrested and imprisoned. Each prisoner is in solitary confinement with no means of communicating with the other. The prosecutors lack sufficient evidence to convict the pair on the principal charge, but they have enough to convict both on a lesser charge. Simultaneously, the prosecutors offer each prisoner a bargain. Each prisoner is given the opportunity either to betray the other by testifying that the other committed the crime, or to cooperate with the other by remaining silent."

Now depending on if they remain silent or betray each other they an get different sentences. Instead of sentences you'll be getting points/punishments:
Outcomes: 2 silent, 300 points each and both receive pies. One betrays, 500 points and no mess for them vs 0 for other and a big messy punishment for them. 2 betray, 100 points for each and a medium messy punishment for both.

So each person will be Pm'ing me their choice, to keep silent or betray your partner. But to make it more interesting each of you will have a setup for your crime and you will be writing up and posting here your plea to the audience. (regardless of if you remain silent or betray) The audience members will be your "jury" judging based on all of your pleas who is the guiltiest out of all of you and will have to spin the much requested "The Wheel of Punishments." This wheel has all the "big" punishments from the Wall of Mystery and a few unique ones too.

Our partners in crime as decided by Mati are:
- Mati & Imaginative Name: Brought in for counterfeiting. The pair were selling "brand name" doughnuts at half the price. It was funny as one bite and they would never have repeat customer. While we don't have any evidence, the secret recipe from the doughnut factory has been stolen. Maybe they've decided to up their crimes to get a better profit.

- Kisune & Flowerchild: These two were picked up for shoplifting. The store had two cops on duty going door to door trying to find information on fraudulent activity. Theres seems to be a big Ponzi scheme being ran out the docks and has been building up quite a lot of influential members of society. While it would be great if we could take the head down, the bondage store is willing to press charges if we can't get anything out of these too.

- Ezeperalta & Corleone: Both brought in for trespassing. The security guard discovered them after hearing they were bickering inside a secure area. The next day after turning on the machine it was discovered that multiple machine lines had been damaged by sabotaged. The security cameras footage was gone so the cops don't have anything to go on, but its either assumed that either the pair broke in and did the damage themselves or they came in whoever had cut a whole in the fence and did the damage. The pillow factory will be shut down for the remainder of the week.

- Dan & Ruby: The circus has been in town and while usually people claim they get robbed by carnies, the carnival has been robbed out of all of its profits. The cash box was taken while everyone was at the big top show. Two of the performers were brought as the clowns were saying they were trying to sell off some of the animals without permits. We only have a few more days until they leave so hopefully we'll get a break in the case.

- Aubrey & Sam: There has been a robbery at the local bakery. Bystanders claim that there was a little girl and her nanny French maid were running a street hustle outside the local bakery. While we can arrest them for that, a large order of supplies were stolen along with some product from the bakery case. The cops are wondering if the pair were casing the joint the day before, but have no leads.

Will our contestants betray each other for a chance at more points or will they think that its better to remain silent? Who will our audience think is the guiltiest and will have to spin our Wheel of Punishments? We'll find out in our after these commercial with a jam packed Round 3!

Also for our next game I'll need everyone to pick a number 1-5 and an item of mess.

(So, pm me your choice to betray or remain silent.
Instead of reacting this round in your post, you’ll be pleading your case to the audience. Write whatever you’d like to sway the audience. Also please add your number and item of mess choice in your post too for next round.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 05-04-2021 at 09:09 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 08:21 PM   #297
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I am back again, after getting lucky next month and choosing to cash in my prize instead of taking the trip I decided to come back. Knowing that people might be a bit jealous, but hey after all they should be. I am a born winner, happy to have avenged my losses in the first 2 months.

I am given my outfit when I arrive, a mid thigh length jean skirt, black tanktop, peach bra and thong and flip flops. I head out seeing some familiar faces along with some new ones. As I reluctantly look at pictures of me in quite humiliating states. Anyone who sees those wouldn't call me a winner that is for sure. I try to put it out of my mind as the first game is revealed.

I pull my hair back in a pony tail as I take my position, tanktop lifting a bit as I lift my arms to grab the rope, exposing my tone tanned belly slightly. I see some slime balls come out which clearly are there just to tempt the dumb players. I smirk seeing Corleone eyeing me thinking that he is going to take me out, but of course he totally misses and pays the price. I hold on to my rope tightly as I see him fall fluff. I am for sure not falling into that. I stay determined as the stage shifts, I start feeling slime balls hit me but I am not going to try to go on the offense. some hitting my legs and torso, as I close my eyes and focus. I make it past the 2nd set as the stage shifts again. My grip is loosening as I try to keep my focus but between the slime and tiring I fall. Dropping into some foam bricks, skirt possibly flashing some of the others as I try to make my way out as stagehands approach.

I see them carrying pies and I think 'oh fuck' as one of them sandwiches my head, feeling my head engulfed in the cream, dropping on my shoulders as before I can react much I feel my tanktop yanked out as a pie is smushed on my bra and in my top, as it is rubbed around. I am trying to move my arms around and fight it off. as finally they let me out as I adjust my top and wipe my hair and face. Frustrated to not have won but at least I am in the upper half of the leaderboard.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:02 PM   #298
Imaginativename

after hearing the rules of the game, an idea of how to take this blooms bright as day.

'Your honour (gesturing towards Blue) and people of the jury (towards the audience) my 'co-conspirator' (heavy sarcasm) and I were just running an honest partnership where we made and sold Donuts, we bought generic and easy to obtain boxes to package them in, we made sure to conform to all necessary standards, we where just perfecting the recipe and trying to get a broad sample testing while making back the money we spent on it, this is just a big misunderstanding, we are Innocent.'

My choices are 1 and gunge
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Imaginativename for this post:
Old 05-04-2021, 09:16 PM   #299
Ruby7

As I see the rules, I walk up to the stand and am about to start my plea. I then remember all of the times that the audience has laughed at me in all of these humiliating times. I then decide even if it will lose me the round I will not beg to the audience. I say "there is no way I am going to beg to any of you after all the times you laughed at me." I turn around lift up my skirt and shake my diapered butt while spanking it at the same time taunting the audience. I then walk off feeling happy even if it might cost me the round.

I will choose 5 and mashed potatoes.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 12:15 AM   #300
flowerchild

Well here goes nothing I think walking up to the stand.
I would first like to say that their is no way I could ever shoplift as I pride myself on being one of the nicest people here and I mean look at me I'm clearly just an innocent little girl caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. As for the man I was caught with well I have never seen him before in my life and truthfully he kinda scares me so their is no way I would steal anything with him or even be associated with him.
Thank you that will be all!

As for next round 3 and pickles.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay