Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-16-2021, 09:39 PM   #211
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

Yeah I do think some more choices could be fun with punishments and rewards and stuff. It could be cool to get things that you can keep and choose to use when you want, either to give yourself an advantage or to give someone else a disadvantage

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 08:23 AM   #212
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

After picking my umbers and losing points making it feel a bit stingy. Pick 2nd number and gets shopping spree and think wonder what that might bring me. Then pick 3rd number and get my 200 points back from which I had lost. I follow the leprechauns back stage and get out of my current dress that I won in last game and get told to change into the pixy outfit but find out that it was stolen by bbwhore and get glitter caked on to my face and body. I don't know how the leprachauns didn't see that he stole my outfit that they where wanting me to wear and ask if I can put back on my pink dress outfit or if they have something for me to wear. If not maybe take another punishment just to possible keep my pink dress by chance?

Then I get hit with pies as Kisune Karnon comes up to me and pies my glitter bombed face with a pie.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team

Last edited by brandonlow67042; 03-18-2021 at 02:04 PM.
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 12:58 PM   #213
js_2912
Distinguished Member

sorry this post is a little late, been a long week and completely forgot about it!

Final round, i'm pretty confident, surely no way i'll lose enough point to lose, but not sure i'll do enough to win. My nerves grow as i am left until last to see my boxes revealed. My first box is a spinning wheel, which gives me 2 pies, huge cream pies that cover my entire head, fill my ears and cover my eyes. as i wipe the cream away i see box 2 is an unlucky horse shoe, losing me 200 points, before the final box does the same. Oh crap.

So, last place, cannot believe it. But it seems like i might be in for some luck in the end, i will have my own fundraiser. First i am led back stage as stripped with plenty of laughs from the stage hands at my little cage. I'm dressed up as a skimpy Irish beer hall maiden, tiny frilly dress and stockings. very embarrassing. then my hair is put in pig tails and my bra gets filled with haggis.

I am led out to the stage where i am sat in a smelly dunk tank, where i sit waiting to see if anyone will send me into the tank of gold, well liquid blue cheese.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 04:54 PM   #214
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Here we are at last. The wonderful wall of mystery. I go closer to the end this time which gives me a good look at the punishments so far. Off to a rough start with losing two pieces of clothing. That puts me in just my pants and underwear. Then I get an outfit change. And those have been pretty bad so far. My last choice takes away points, leaving me near the bottom of the pack again. I lower my head as I am led away by the leprechaun stage hands. When I return I am dripping with heaps of wet and smelly mud. A "swamp monster". I Of course they also filled my underwear with the stuff which is a strange feeling. As I walk back out onto the stage I raise up my arms and give a bit of a roar, trying to play up the swamp monster bit. When all is said and done I get to go grab my clothes and head home a mess again. Though this time my clothes are soaked in bear and my shoes are filled with jell-o.

Wampup
M
Super excited for Easter and/or April Fool's.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 05:10 PM   #215
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR86 View Post
sorry this post is a little late, been a long week and completely forgot about it!

Final round, i'm pretty confident, surely no way i'll lose enough point to lose, but not sure i'll do enough to win. My nerves grow as i am left until last to see my boxes revealed. My first box is a spinning wheel, which gives me 2 pies, huge cream pies that cover my entire head, fill my ears and cover my eyes. as i wipe the cream away i see box 2 is an unlucky horse shoe, losing me 200 points, before the final box does the same. Oh crap.

So, last place, cannot believe it. But it seems like i might be in for some luck in the end, i will have my own fundraiser. First i am led back stage as stripped with plenty of laughs from the stage hands at my little cage. I'm dressed up as a skimpy Irish beer hall maiden, tiny frilly dress and stockings. very embarrassing. then my hair is put in pig tails and my bra gets filled with haggis.

I am led out to the stage where i am sat in a smelly dunk tank, where i sit waiting to see if anyone will send me into the tank of gold, well liquid blue cheese.
Given it’s a fundraiser i’m sure people will give generously.
We even had our big winner get a cash prize, so she might spend generously.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 06:58 PM   #216
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the 5th round gets underway, I look on watching everyone but particularly Kisune in first place. When I see 350 appear I am really frustrated. Knowing I now need a good chunk of points at the wall of mystery as I step up barefoot already pretty icky. I pull open my first door and pause not knowing what it means then I see 350 flash. I breath a sigh of relief. I still have a chance!!

I open the next door seeing 'making it rain gold' My eyes widen thinking its points but I feel something hit my head as I duck my head letting it pour down on me with little choice, saturating my shirt, going in and out of it, streaking down my body. Standing in a puddle as I wipe my face realizing its custard. Crowd laughing as I run my hand through my hair looking over the wall knowing I need points to justify participating in this. I pull open my last door seeing another four leaf clover like before. I start to smile then I see the 350. "Yes" I scream clapping as I slide back to my place hoping nobody has a miracle. I get a little nervous when ruby pulls 750 points but I glance at the board. I should still win I think.

As the scores are tabulated I see my name flash in first. "Oh my god!! YES". I am beyond elated. When I see who is in last I smirk thinking that he deserved it for trying to make me lose the prior round.

I can't believe my prize... way better than the first 2. wondering where this show is getting funding from and a little worried about who is watching it as I get a bit self conscious thinking but that quickly fades as I watch DJ take the punishment that is so deserved. Happy to take the first throw and watch him go under the bleu cheese dressing. Also I am beyond happy that Corleone had a game that was deserved after his dumb luck prior.

I'll be in again next month

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 08:16 PM   #217
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

1) Kisune Karnon
2) Ezeperalta212

Two locked in for next month and 5 other applications submitted:

SmellyMelly
Bbwhore
Corleone91
Ruby
Wampup
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 03-23-2021, 01:53 PM   #218
flowerchild

I'd like to join as a contestant please.
I'm 18 in shape female b cup boobs but a very nice ass (from working out.) I have long blonde hair and tan skin. I will be wearing a skirt with pink panties and bra with a tshirt.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 07:08 PM   #219
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

1) Kisune Karnon
2) Ezeperalta212
3) SmellyMelly
4) Bbwhore
5) Corleone91
6) Ruby
7) Wampup
8) flowerchild
9)
10)

These are all locked in for April. Still two more slots open and people are welcome to join in the audience.
Full signature here!
Old 04-02-2021, 08:25 PM   #220
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post April Round 1

(Sorry for the late start. D&D went longer than expected and I wasn’t able to write/set up the post.)

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. It’s time for our next game and while we’re a bit short on contestants, we’ll be sure not to skimp on the mess. As always let’s see a bit of a flashback to last month. (Cue clips from last show.) I bet you’re wondering how that fundraiser went. Well while we had lots of donations come pouring in, what really pushed us over the top was a $20,000 donation from Ezeperalta212 of her own prize money. She might have been a bit sloshed on drinks when she made the offer, but our lawyers cleared it with the foundation and got everything signed for. So let’s give a big round of applause for out big spender.

Now this theme is Easter/April fools. As you can see we have some jesters that just can’t wait to do some practical jokes. In fact, I think they got a head start.
As the contestants head on stage Ruby has a very flushed face as the jokers replaced her skirt with another one size too short. Combined with the bigger diaper she chose to wear it’s clearly sticking out of the bottom for the crowd to see.

Kisune is has a scowl on his face as walks on stage. While no one can hear it, there’s an audible squishing noise coming from his shoes, as they were filled with sticky jam.

Well, let’s get started with our first game. The yoke’s on you challenge! Players will pair up and grab 3 eggs from our bucket. After getting seated they will then toss each egg at the other player. Hitting the player with an egg will earn you points. 150, for a raw egg, and 100 for a hardboiled. No points awarded for a miss. And die to feedback, we’ll add a in game prize for the winner. If there’s a tie, we’ll play a tie breaker, but no extra points.

First up Kisune and Ruby:

Kisune takes his place across from Ruby and lines up the shot. As it sails it smashes with a satisfying crack on her breast causing it to jiggle a bit as the raw egg coats her shirt. Ruby wanting revenge lines up her shot and throws as it hits his chest and scatters solid egg over his lap. Kisune laughs and brushes it away, but stops as a squish comes from his shoes. The crowd murmurs and starts to laugh as he tries to focus his next shot. Distracted through, it goes a bit wide. Ruby happy not to be egged again, throws hers and it lands with a burst, but Kisune makes a strange face as a smell starts to rise from the egg.

“Oh dear. It looks like our Jokers hid some rotten eggs with the others. No extra points; but a lot more punishing for the contestants.

With the smell coming up, Kisune throws his last egg and misses unhappy with the bad start. The smell now reaching Ruby makes her miss her third throw as the both go back to the others.

Ezeperalta212 and Corleone91 get selected for the next round:
As they get ready you can see already hoping the other gets rotten. Ezeperalta212 throws first and it lands with a splat near Corleone91 groin release a rotten smell. Undaunted he first back as get one between her breast as it also gives off a rotten smell. Ezeperalta throws a bit harder trying to aim higher, but it goes over Corleone’s head. His doesn’t as it lands perfectly in her hair, another rotten egg. Now really not happy, she aims in between and get a prefect forehead shot, but the egg is hard boiled and doesn’t leave a mess. A little shook from the impact Corleone’s last shot misses and their walk back.

Smelly melly and Sam time to step into the hot seats.
While it smells a little both players get comfy and line up their shots. Smelly throws his first and smack Sam on the shoulder with a hard boiled egg. Wincing, she throws her’s, but it falls a bit short. Feeling a bit bad, but wanting the prize, Smelly throws again aiming at her legs, but misses. Wanting some payback, Sam throws hers at it near hits his waist; but smacks his knee as its revealed to be hard boiled. Now that both have been hit, smelly decides to aim at a bigger target and watching his egg splattering all over her curvy chest it turns out to just raw and not rotten. Annoyed that her aimed at her breast, she again tries to hit his groin, but the lack of aiming causes the egg to go wide.

Lastly wampup and flowerchild:
As a veteran wampup is a bit eager to break in a new player, but he throws a bit energetic and it goes over Flowerchild’s head. Flowerchild throws her’s getting a nice coating of rotten egg over pup’s arm. Wampup takes a bit more time and hits his second adding more rotten egg smell in the room. Flowerchild thrown off by the feel of the runny egg misses their next throw. Wampup lands his third as a plain raw egg lands on Flowerchild’s hair. She gets him back through with a belly shot of rotten egg.

With four people getting 300 points, we’ll break the tie by each of you grabbing one egg out of these 4 one is hard boiled the rest are all raw. Each player with smash it on their head to see who wins the prize. Ready 3,2,1 crack!

With a couple groans and squeaks, the camera pans as Corleone and Ruby both have egg on their face with Wampup having a big smile as his egg is hard boiled. That leave flower child with more egg on her face.

Corleone91 300 Ruby 300 Wampup 300 flowerchild 300 Ezeperalta212 and SmellyMelly 250 Kisune Karnon 100 and Sam 100

Wampup as the winner of this round, this is your prize. The GD Mcguffin. It can do a lot of things, but you can only choose one.
-Add 300 points to your score.
-Strip 2 pieces of clothing to any contestant.
-Add two pieces of clothing to any contestant or a single piece for two contestants.
-Mess any contestant with 2 items.

You can only pick one option, and you can use it at any point during the game before the 5th round.

With the our next game will be CARD AGAINST CONTESTANTS and we’ll even be nice and let you pick who you want to sit next to. Let me know which player you’d like to sit next to and we’ll try our best to accommodate.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-05-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-02-2021, 08:50 PM   #221
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I walk up to the hot seat and brace myself against the smell of rotting egg emanating from the slimy debris all around it. I throw an egg at Sam and get a hit on her shoulder with a hard boiled for 100 points, not a bad start. Then she misses me and I smile a little, knowing she’ll be easy prey. I through again and miss and then she hits me in the knee with a hard boiled egg, which isn’t actually that bad. Finally, trying to rack up some points I aim for her chest and giggle as the rotten egg stench rises up from her boobs and she wrinkles her nose. I laugh even harder when she gets angry and misses me again!

I choose Sam to sit next to, she seems super unlucky and I really want the points.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 08:20 AM   #222
bbwhore

So I walk out ready to play again and I hear the rules for the game and its basically just about luck. I get hit in my throwing arm hard right off the bat making me miss. He misses his next throw and I hit him in the knee. He then hits my big boobs and gives me an awful smell. I miss the last throw. And hear he wants to sit next to me next round. Well atleast he didnt decide to strip me too.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 04:29 PM   #223
Ruby7

I am excited to be back for another round of games as I head to the changing room. I decide that it would be fun to wear an even bigger diaper this time around. I put it on and already my legs are spread far apart from all the padding giving me a waddle with each step that I take. As I am putting on my skirt, I notice that it is much smaller then when I played last time. I look in the mirror and my diaper is on full display even with the skirt on. I have no other change of clothes so I am forced to go out like this. Lastly, I tuck my blouse into my skirt, unbutton the top buttons to show a large amount of cleavage and head out to the stage. I embarrassingly walk out as the crowd laughs at my tiny skirt revealing my giant diaper causing me to waddle out to the stage. I decide the best thing to do is to focus on the game and do the best that I can.

I am paired with Kisune in the first round and Kisune immediately throws the egg causing it to break on my chest. Since I unbuttoned the top buttons, the egg yolk and shell slides down my cleavage going down my shirt. I then realize that when I was getting dressed I accidently tucked in my shirt into my diaper instead of my skirt. This causes some of the egg yolk from inside my shirt to slide down the front of my diaper as well. I then proceed with my turn and hit Kisune in the chest and he laughs and brushes the egg off. Kisune then stops laughing for some reason and misses this time around. I then throw my second egg and hit him again but this time I notice Kisune covering there nose from a bad smell. Kisune then throws and misses from the smell and then the smell reaches me. I then miss my throw distracted from the smell.

I ended up tying for first place so each person gets an egg cracked on their head and only one being hard boiled will win the round. I crack the egg and it covers me in yolk. I am a little upset that I did not get to win the round, but I still got a lot of points this round.

I would like to sit next to Wampup for the next round.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 09:56 PM   #224
flowerchild

So I walk out in the uniform the gave for me nice panties and bra in a pink color as well as sort of a school girl skirt and top. Bit different than my normal attire but hey its cute regardless. So the first game is just luck and by god I hope that I dont get hit by rotten eggs because that smell is absolutely horrific. Thankfully his first throw goes over my head as thank god I'm a bit short at 5 foot 5ish. My throw hits his arm releasing a very bad smell as its rotten. Then I get hit hard in the chest by a nasty rotten egg which makes me miss my second throw. He then hits me in the head making a mess of my hair a bit of a cheap shot I think to myself as I pelt him hard in the stomach with my last throw scoring 300 points on the round. Sadly I dont get the prize as I smash a raw egg on my head which is gross and runny coating my blouse top and bra as well as my hair. Hopefully I'll have decent luck as I take a seat on the other side of sam for the next round to pass her cards.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:11 AM   #225
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to join please Emily 18 wearing a pair of shortalls blue and pink and color she has a diaper underneath because she's nothing but a pathetic little child she thinks she's the center of the world and she let the people know that I wanted to join the other day but I didn't have time to work and everything's been going crazy but I want to join for the Easter part because I love Easter it's one of my favorite holidays please let me join in you can give me a bad score or something to start with just please let me in

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay