Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-11-2021, 05:19 PM   #196
Ruby7

As I start the race, I immediately get covered in slime and some gets in my eyes. I approach the leprechaun and see a piece of gold on the table and I remember about the gold in my diaper. I take it out and give it to the leprechaun and I get 5 beers worth from the gold. However, I get an extra large mug which is very hard to carry. As time goes on, I realize that carrying this beer will take to long so I drop the beer and begin my frantic search. With only 15 seconds left I make it to the Unicorn bar and see the four leaf clover and race back to the finish line. Sliding back just barely making it back in time.

I didn't end up with much points, but I did end up with the four leaf clover meaning I can choose who loses 2 pieces of clothing. As I am eyeing my choices, I notice Sam looking at me and I cannot tell whether she is frightened, excited, or both. Either way, I decide that choosing Sam to lose their clothes will be the most fun option seeing either reaction.

The numbers I choose are 1, 50, and 88

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 09:20 PM   #197
Corleone91

I’ll add my update tomorrow but in the interim I’ll do 22, 24, 48

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 11:12 PM   #198
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

When the announcer stated that the wrong punishment had been given out, Kisune wasn't sure who received it wrong. Then suddenly he noticed that it was he who had received incorrectly and that they would dole out the correct one immediately. Suddenly he gets two whole custard and sausage pies to the sides of his head and to the front of his face. As everything falls off, he has a sour look upon his face. One that says he is visibly frustrated at the punishment as a fix. He'll keep that noted in the back of his mind.

Once that was completed, the announcer went on to announce the event was to be a race. It wasn't just some simple race, it was a lot more intricate and involved drinks. He was getting amped up and couldn't wait to get started. He was in good physical fitness and he knew even the craziness of the course wouldn't stop him from performing at his best. Even the minimal punishments he had received would not impact his ability in retrieving the drinks and moving throughout the course.

Everyone began lining up at their respective marks and Kisune prepped himself to get a quick start like he usually did off the line. Before the announcer released them, it seemed that one competitor started off with an edge. Maybe he received it for any number of reasons, but it made Kisune just want to win more. When it came to competitions, Kisune didn't like to start off behind, but it did make winning feel all the better.

Once the race officially began, everyone seemed to be neck and neck. The initial obstacles weren't an issue to overcome and the first bar was successfully reached. As a few others grab the beers and run, Kisune attempted to acquire a couple extras with the coin he picked off the ground. For whatever reason, he was called a thief and his beers were taken away from him. Quite upset, he wanted to retort and complain about finding it versus stealing. Before he could however, a level was pulled and mud flew down on top of him. Knowing he wasn't going to win an argument and time wasn't on his side, he headed back to his marker so he could go for the next bar.

The obstacles were easy to clear on the way back as he didn't have to worry about any drinks unfortunately. All he had to focus on was clearing the mud out of his face and trying to dislodge his competitors beers from their hands. Whether he was successful or not was not really a concern as was just collecting his drinks and getting back to his spot before the timer ended. He tagged his marker and went towards the next bar which had wine as its drink. A couple others had already begun and seemed to "trigger" the obstacles falling overhead. It seemed like someone got caught and the were drenched like a sorority girl at a wet t-shirt challenge. Quite a nice sight, but if he waited and watched too long, he would lose.

Once he got to the bar, he grabbed the wine and proceeded back. Though he watched everyone was more narrow minded and focused than they should have been, which gave him an idea. Kisune stepped off to the side of the area just enough and stuck his leg out ever so much to cause a couple people to trip and fall. It was quite a sight to see and he gave a short chuckle to himself about forcing them the fall and spill the drinks. Unfortunately, one of the competitors didn't quite end up in the pile he caused and forced him to get a slime balloon dropped onto his head. He knew he had to clear his eyes if he wanted to get back in one piece and sacrificed a wine glass to do so.

When he could see again, he raced back to his marker and dropped the wine glass off nicely before going to the third and final bar. During this final leg of the race, a couple others were trying to exact their revenge upon him, only to fail. Although a bold move on his part, he felt the need to showoff his points lead and drank one of the final drinks in front of the others. With a nice refreshing gasp of finalizing, he began a short search for the special clover. Although he wasn't sure how or where to find it, he knew the clock was nearly out of time. Before the timer hit zero, he returned to his mark and set down the final drink without finding the clover in the end.

The announcer worked on counting the very few drinks that made it to the end and handed out the necessary points to everyone. He was still in the lead, but his margin was slowly diminishing. The game wasn't over yet, but he knew that the finals were upon them. How would he fair, he could only rely on pure luck at this point. Something that seemed to be slowly getting worse as the game went on. He wrote down his lucky numbers: "2, 33 and 66."

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 06:34 PM   #199
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I prepare myself for the holiday themed event, an obstacle course. Sounds easy enough, but there’s always a catch. This one is that we have to carry drinks through the course. Something I don’t expect to do well with.

Though I am quick and able to get to each section quickly, my run is not without its mistakes and consequences. And while I fare better than most of the group, I still end up a sticky mess of booze and foam before the event comes to a close. I am pleasantly surprised to have gained so many points though, putting me up to 3rd place and within reach of a guaranteed spot in the coming month’s games.

I try to figure out what numbers to pick this time around. I go with 13, 39, and 77.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 10:45 AM   #200
Corleone91

Thinking I made it though the last round with just the show's punishment, I started to focus on the next round and recomposing myself almost to the point of zoning out. I was suddenly brought back to reality to see ezeperalta standing in front of me with a large, strong smelling bucket... Well, I guess the rivalry continues and I close my eyes anticipating what's coming. To my surprise, she pulls open my shorts and boxers and pours in the full bucket of garlic mashed potatoes. Between this and the white pudding my shorts are now bulging and starting to sag from all of the weight. To add insult to injury, Ezeperalta tops it off by pouring her beer over my head. I couldn't really get more wet after the butter, but at this point, I just feel disgusting.

Kicking off the fourth round, Griffin explains the concept of the pub crawl only to be interrupted by a leprechaun rewarding Ezeperalta more points... but of course.

Kicking off the pub crawl, I manage to make it through the first section avoiding the dummys and getting to the bar. Grabbing my two beers, I head back to the checkpoint and deliver them safely before moving to the middle section. I made it to the bar safely to grab my wine flutes and start to head back. With a comfortable lead, both brandonlow and I are taking our time getting back preserving our drinks and making it safely back. Making it even more fun was the need to move very carefully to avoid my shorts and boxers from falling down with the weigh still being held in place with the taped legs.

Heading down the third path, we both make it to the bar and grab our last drinks. As we start heading back a pixie flies up to me and throws a handful of confetti at me. While most of it just attaches to my sticky clothes and face, I manage to inhale one piece making my nose tickle and causing me to sneeze. Somehow I managed to hold onto most of my drink but I do drop one. Luckily for me, Brandonlow also seems impact here as he trips falling face first into the pond. Seeing the advantage, I start looking for the clover but this turns out to be my downfall as sam smashes into me causing my last drink to drop. Now I'm even more determined to find the clover because i know exactly who I'm using it on.

As the round comes to an end, it's revealed that Ruby found the clover turning out to be the damn wooden one from the bar... nice trick. She announces she's using it on Sam. While it's not my revenge (maybe I'll save that for later - though Ezeperalta has it coming too), I'm excited to both see her pay but also because she's losing a few key pieces of clothing.

Reposting numbers for convenience - 22, 24, 48

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Old 03-13-2021, 11:32 AM   #201
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the obstacle course is revealed and explained I tell myself to take my time that I really need to keep doing well to take this month's game home. The last round is all luck so I need to be positioned the best I can. Right as we are about to start I get a reward for 75 points. I wave Matildachi glad someone is on my side and sees that I deserve to win.

I watch as everyone takes off, wondering if they listened that you don't have to have the best time. Seeing all the players in front of me grabbing the drinks as I carefully make my way to the bar seeing one player coated in mud and the leprechaun looking annoyed as I grab my 2 drinks. Trying to make my way back carefully to get all the points I can DJ out of nowhere tosses a beer in my face as I gasp from shock, I hit a dummy spilling the beer in my left hand all down my top, soaking my bra and getting some slime on me as I am pissed that I am down to only 1 beer as I place it back down going onto the second leg.

Making my way back with the wine flutes, I seem to be oddly at pace with DJ this whole time and don't trust him. Knowing after what he did that I better make a move as I shove him into a puddle as blue slime randomly falls down on me. Going onto the 3rd leg, I grab the glasses just wanting to complete this as I know this part is the most points. As I make my way back DJ once again won't leave me alone as out of nowhere a bucket gets put on my head, smelling the sweet honey which is so sticky making me drop the drink in my left hand, as I spin in shock I knock him and his drinks over. I take the bucket off my head and make it back as I wipe my face, wiping honey out of my hair and adjust my top as the scores are tallied and I am still in 2nd place having gained ground on first while that scoundrel DJ has fallen father behind. Which suits him right.

My numbers for next round are 97 95 57

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 08:18 PM   #202
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default March-Round 5

And now for our final round your’s and my favorite, WALL OF MYSTERY!

First off, it seems our audience cursed with silence. Better wake them up! And since Chciago just dyed their river green for St. Pat’s let’s turn our audience green.(With a pull of a lever, a spray of rich green slime sprays sideways from the audience chairs hitting their neighbors and coating them in slime.) 

Now, since we’ve had two players not pick their numbers, we’ll use 99 for Jake, and randomize the reset. 67, 76

For imaginative name: 12, 18, and 15.

Oh and Sam, while we don’t allow full nudity (just yet) on our show and usually provide a costume, it seems like you’re going to have to go topless for this last round. Don’t worry, here are some 3 leaf clover nipple pasties to keep your modesty. As the crowd cheers seeing Sam’s breast on display before she crosses her chest with her arms, you can see the embarrassment on her face much more clearly.

Now let’s see what each of our contestants find behind their doors:

Jake: As he opens his first door he finds a mini gunge tank waiting inside. Grimacing, I lead him on to see what his next two doors offer. 200 points improves his mood showing a lucky horseshoe, as does another 500 with a piece of gold. Bringing him out of the bottom, he’s led over to a gunge tank which is rigger to release a wave of gunge after each door is opened.

Imaginative name: Worried now that she’s on the bubble for last, getting a dud is the worst luck. But luck can improve as she gets the “pie another player” wheel. With a flourish spinning the wheel it lands on Corleone91. She gleefully picks up and grinds the green thick icing topped pie into his face and hair glad get someone else messy. The last one is as good as gold with 350 points flashing above her.

Brandonlow: Seeing the first two contestants get points, Brandonlow rubs his hands together and opens his first door to see an upside down horseshoes. The screen above flashes -200 points. Poor luck. The next one only has a coupon for a “magical” shopping trip. At least liking the sound that, he goes to open the third. It’s another horseshoes, but its right side up and the screen flashes 200 points! Earning him a net of 0 points. As he starts to walk up two leprechauns walk up and tell him it’s a shame to see his clothes in such a state. They’ll take his coupon and give him a brand new outfit to wear leading him away behind a curtain as the crowd laughs remember what happened last time.

Corleone91: Clearing the frosting out of his eyes, he walks up and hopes to see the pie wheel in his door. Unfortunately he sees a very similar looking coupon this one titled “mythical” shopping trip. Dreading getting something like Brandonlow ended up wearing, he shakes it off and goes to open the next door. All it says is “Emerald falls” as a bucket of ice water is is dumped over him. Glad to at least have the icing mostly washed away, he opens his last door so also receive 200 points before being led off by the leprechauns.

After a quick commercial break, both Branonlow and Corleone91 walk out in much different outfits.. Brandonlow is now in a peach “magical pixie girl” minidress with glitter makeup and some mixed into his hair. Leggings. flats, and a set of wings a bit too small he looks a bit embarrassed trying to keep the dress from showing of his panties.

Corleone91 on the other hand it more creature than man as he’s been turned into a centaur or sorts. Wear a strange set of fur underwear, it seems to be stuffed in the back with mushy gel giving him a big enough rear to have two stuffed legs attached. His upper body covered in syrup, a layer of brown cotton balls make up the “fur”. Two pieces of frabic comes up out of the fur underwear and cross over his shoulders before running back into his “rear”. No one can tell is actually his underwear in a unpickible shoulder wedgie and exposing his butt to the gel. To complete the look his shoes have been made to look like large hooves. These filled with thick syrup making it hard for him walk on his “four legs”.

Sam: Self-conscious as the crowd hoots and hollers like a bunch of drunks, she reaches out with one hand to open her first door and sees the same unlucky horseshoe as she loses -200 points. Really worried, she goes to the next door and sees a tube with the words “fill er up” on the side. A leprechaun comes out and takes the tube. “You like gold do ya?” It sticks the tube into the rear of the panties as it comes to life. Half melted golden Carmel candies start to fill the panties and puffing it out more and more as the sitckyness spreads. The leprechaun takes the tube then sticks it in the front as Sam shakes her head. With a squeak the same filling starts to flood the front getting in every nook and cranny. Satisfied the leprechaun grins and walks off. “Enjoy your gold” As Same starts to walk to her last door, she realizes that the filing her in panties starts to weigh it down and slip. Knowing it might be far worse to flash eveyone watching, she reluctantly grabs the panties with both hands and shows off her pastie covered breast to the crowd the entire way down. Even at the door, she has to keep one hand one panties as the other opens the door. “More gold” it says as a wave of custard comes down and coats her head and body. Walking back she stands there with the rest of the contestants feeling very unlucky.

Kisune Karnon: Seeing Sam go. Kisune goes up blowing a kiss to the cutest girl he see hope “Lady Luck” gives him a hand. It seems to work as the first door has a four leaf clover inside and flashes 350 above him on the screen. The next door is the pie a player wheel landing on Brandonlow. With a smirk Kisune says pixies should have green hair mixing the majority of the mess into his hair before scarping the remains with his fingers and smearing it on to his face randomly. Quite content with his doors so far, the scissors he finds that tell him to remove two pieces of clothing don’t bother him as he loses his shoes and takes off his shirt to show off his body before walking back.

Wampup: In third place, it will be tough to win, but maybe he can secure second. The cursed scissors make another appearance as he loses his shirt and shoes leaving him in just his pants and boxers. Tossing the scissors away, he walks over to his next door and wishes he kept the scissors to cut up the dreaded “shopping coupon” in his second door. This one says “natural”. Sighing and wanting to get it over with his third door only continues his bad luck as it’s -200 points. The leprechauns lead him away. He comes back as a swamp monster covered in mud and clover, with a Lilly pad hat stinking a bit of pond water.

Ezeperalta212: Seeing she’s still in second and needs to make up the ground, she crosses her fingers, toes, and whatever else she can and opens her first door. Nothing’s in it… except a four leaf clover as the screen lights up with 350 points. With a rush of hope, she opens her next door. “Making it rain… gold” it says as she gets doused in custard. Her top now basically see thru to show off her bra, she only has one door left. Remembering all of the past punishments, she closes her eyes and opens it. Now getting messy, she opens her eyes and sees a clover. Another four leaf one worth 350 points. She hums to herself walking back as she thinks herself as her own Lady Luck.

Ruby: Feeling a bit bad about Sam, Ruby walks up and take her first door. There as it has been the last two game is the “breakfast club” dvd. A bunch of leprechauns come out to serve it up. One comes up with a pitcher. It pulls open the diaper and dumps the contents of it, bake beans, making sure to get both sides. The “eggs” are pies with custard centers smashing on your face, breast and arms until you’re mattered with cream. Lastly a potato hash as shredded potatoes and peels are dumped over your sticking to your cream and custard body. Now a mess, she opens her next door and is glad to see gain two pieces of clothing back. She almost wishes she could give a piece of Sam, but puts her shirt and shoes back on before opening her third door. A mini rainbow is waiting for her as 750 flashes across the screen! Well its the thought that count she guesses as her good karma must have paid off.

DJR86: Being the last up, its been interesting to see what everyone has got so far. Hoping for some of that good luck to rub off on him, he finds a spinner wheel in his first door, but all it says is “take two pies” rather than give pies. His hearing goes mute and his vision goes dark as a pair of pies are smooshed to the sides of his head, the filling flowing over his face. It doesn’t get much better as that darn unlucky horseshoe makes him lose -200 points. Hoping he might get lucky with a sexy number, it just another horseshoe. Unlucky again.

Now the points are being been totaled we'll see where our final standing and who gets our prizes and punishments. Stick around after this short commercial break... we'll be right back!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 09:00 PM   #203
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default March-Prizes, Punishments, and Game info.

And here is our results for the March's game:

In last place just by a slim margin of 50 points.

DJR86, 425.
Sam, 475.
Wampup, 975.
Imaginative name, 1000.
Brandonlow, 1025.
Corleone91, 1200.
Jake, 1300
Ruby, 1450.
In a solid second place its Kisune Karnon, 1800.
And our big winner is:

Ezeperalta212- 2025.

Wow! I think that's some of our biggest and smallest point totals we've had. Ezeperalta212 and Kisune Karnon you both have earned a slot in next months game. Please let me know if you'd like to join or not.

So what will be our prize tonight! Well Ezeperalta212, if you follow our rainbow road it may not lead you to gold, but we have for your a Cash prize of $25,000! That's right, but not only that, but instead of a black metal pot, it's waiting for you in a black metal car! Yes like the horse of Ireland, you get your very own Mustang. While you can take that to the bank to deposit your winnings we have a very different pot of gold for our loser.

DJR86 you put up a good fight, but in the end Lady Luck had enough and turned a blind eye to you. Well we still want to help you get your good karma back and what better way than in a fundraiser. Yes, First let's get you dressed. The stage hands lead you back and get you dressed. Taking you out of your women's outfit you get a couple snickers at your cage before they put you in a skimpy Irish beer hall maiden's outfit completed by putting your hair in pigtails and stuffing your bra with wrapped haggis. They lead you out to a crowd as strong smell hits your nose, but you can't tell what. But you can guess where it's coming from as you're led to a dunk tank. Once the target's hit, you'll slide down the "rainbow and into the pot of gold. Of course we had to add a little extra to it to fit the color. Don't worry the green food coloring we mixed in shouldn't dye your skin (too badly). Of course we wanted to use liquid gold in the tank, but couldn't get any so we settled with liquid blue cheese. You're going to get dunked in her for the next four hours. Each donation is a throw and if you're feeling a bit too tipsy to throw, you can always ask our designated thrower to toss for you. So come our folks its all for a good cause. Ezeperalta212 can have the first through and first mug of beer.

As our players leave it their various states of mess and dress, we'll be sure to give back you clothes you came with (some of you may need it to be decent). Unfortunately the leprechauns got into the afterparty drinks ahead of schedule and seem to "thrown it all back up" in the coat room. (Cue a visual of the clothes covered in "honey beer" and "jello shots".) SORRY. Next month we have we have Santa coming along with some gifts for the contestants. April fools! It's just the Easter bunny and some very funny surprises. Come on back and watch the results on the GetDare Gameshow!

Application for next round:
(Lottery (if needed)/contestant list will be around the 25th. Game 3 starts March 1st.)

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

-You can also sign up as an AUDIENCE MEMBER, who is able to comment of how the game is going, cheer on players, and even help with some events if you don't want to/have the time to join in the game. I am trying to add them in more to the game.

*Author note: Unreme (Jake) you have been banned from the game for one month. After confirming you'd like to play you only posted once without giving me any reason why you haven't posted. Frankmarano you are now off your ban on here and are able to sign up for next month if you wish.

Also Player feedback is really appreciated. Any ideas you have? Anything you don't like/like so far? Let me know
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-14-2021 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-14-2021, 09:57 PM   #204
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

Smelly melly

Male

That’s right, I’m back! And I’m even more determined to win this time, after my two previous humiliating defeats, I’ve got to win this one right???

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 04:54 AM   #205
bbwhore

So as we go out for the next round d my heart completely sinks as I hear I was chosen for the punishment. I'm a bit upset at first but it quickly fades as I realize I probably would have done the same thing. I'm severely embarrassed when I'm all I'm given is stickers to put on my nipples (not like it really does anything) as the crowd pretty much sees my breasts entirely. I'm called to take my turn and all I hope is please don't let me lose. I take my turn first losing 200 points thinking oh no I'm in last again! Then a damn leprechaun sticks a tube down the back of my panties filling it with melted chocolate so much I feel them start slipping down which is made even worse when he sticks it down the front. I beg him not to as I scream when the cold chocolate hits my bare pussy and yes I'm sure a few moans escaped as well as my panties were filled to the max. The crowd now probably begging for my panties to fall down gets another very good view of my boobs as I have to hold up my panties. The next door sees me coated in custard hoping to God this doesnt look like what I think it's going to. As I see the scores revealed I couldnt be more happy to see that I didnt lose and I try to sneak out. Hoping they dont decide their was a mistake in the scoring or to punish me as well because I did so poorly. I also steal Brandon's clothes as he is already dressed in so much more than me and besides it would be ashame to let that adorable costume go to waste wouldn't it? ��

I think I will try my luck one more time and join again as I didnt win or lose.
Sam
Female
24 with bigger boobs and a bit of curves in all the right places. Wearing a skirt and a thong as well a tank top with a sports bra. (For me atleast diapers are way to embarrassing in public and I only wear in private occasionally since some of the people have asked me)
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie

Last edited by bbwhore; 03-15-2021 at 06:04 AM.
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 03:00 PM   #206
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

As he began to walk towards the wall of doors, Kisune gave a kiss out to the crown. He aimed it at a cute girl in the front row and added a little wink. He needed a little luck to stay ahead of the group as his performances weren't the best in the last few rounds. Just a little more and he would push to the end. As the first door opened, he was glad to see some large points appear. He did a small spin with his arms in the air to keep the crowd excited.

The second door opened and it was a pie wheel, with the target being Brandonlow. Poor fella can't catch a break, but it must be done. He took the pie and and just ever so casually, smashed it into the man's face before pushing it into the man's hair. Then he took a finger and ran it through some of the cream before smearing it onto Bradonlow's face. After the final door opened, he was surprised to see a pair of scissors. Although losing some items of clothing didn't bother him, it was the measly amount of points he wasn't too happy about. Points were good, but he needed more to ensure a victory.

He kicked his shoes off and let them slide off the stage to the crew members on the side. Then he sexually and slowly removes his shirt with the scissors before tossing the shirt to the side as well. Kisune then returned the scissors and waved goodbye to the crowd as his round was over. Off to the side now, he awaited the remaining contestants and their doors and was shocked to see the choices and the results.

Then the announcer began revealing the results starting from last place. He wasn't worried about anything much, but the last minute points for the second place person is what worried him. Their point totals were close, but that last door for them gave them a lot of extra points. Then came the ever epitome of excitement as he felt he was about to be announced the winner. However, it was not first place he had won, but second. When the points were shown, it was the final door that did him in.

Kisune was upset as he felt that he had a commanding lead from the get-go and a few slip ups, landed him in second. He placed his hands on his slightly damp head in a manner of annoyance at himself for his hubris. However, he was told he could enter the next game if he so wished. This was an obvious course of action as he now needed to take that first place prize for himself. The games had to go on!

(Yes I will go for the next game.)

Name: Kisune Karnon
Sex: M
Description:

An average sized, average build male. Dark brown hair that is only a few millimeters in length with the sides shaved. He has piercing green eyes. There happens to be a scar over his left eye through his eyebrow.

His clothing wasn’t too much of a standout, but he did look nice. Just a nice charcoal dress pants with a slick black belt with a dragon’s head buckle. Currently hidden under the pants are nice loose red boxer brief underwear. No shoes or shirt are being worn at this time. His torso was just moderately flat and slim. No muscle definition and no excessive fat showing. He is however, wearing a nice dark red headband with a golden dragon emblazed on the front.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 03-16-2021, 01:16 PM   #207
Corleone91

Kicking off the mystery wall round and at this point I'm feeling absolutely disgusting from the utter destruction I've received in this game. At least I still have all of my clothes unlike some of the others.

As we kick off the round, a few folks pick up early points. I may still have a chance but it comes down to exactly that, chance. Hopefully the numbers I picked are lucky enough.

My luck starts off on the wrong end of things as Imaginative gets Pie Another Player and it of course lands on me. Before I know it, I have a giant green pie getting smacked in my face and dragged through my hair... but of course...

As I'm called up to take the stage, I'm still trying to wipe some of the icing off. It would be awesome to get some revenge with the pie wheel but I'd be thrilled to just get some points. To my extreme dismay, my first door is a shopping trip. Oh no.

Trying to get that out of my mind, I move onto the next door as "emerald falls" pops up on the screen resulting in a bucket of freezing cold ice water getting poured over me. As I now stand there shivering, at least it helped clean off some of the mess. Going 0/2 so far, I open the last door to finally get some good news as 200 points flashes on the screen.

I'm barely given time to celebrate as the leprechauns walk up and drag be behind the stage taking no time stripping me down and turning me into a hairy beast of a centaur and covering me from the waist up in syrup. Adding to my misery, they've given me a giant shoulder wedgie stretching out my boxers to the point of no return. They then yanked up a set of furry underwear with a wet sensation to them as it turned out they're filled with a gel-like substance just adding to the fun. Topping it all off, they force me to step into some new shoes filled with sticky syrup. Satisfied with their work, I'm dragged back on stage and paraded around with Brandonlow. Out of the corner of my eye, I see ezeperalta dying of laughter as I'm sure she's thrilled to see everything I've gone through today. Still hopeful this makes us even, I'm not convinced but we'll see.

With that said, Sam steps up to the plate. Still frustrated at the last round, I'm delighted to see her first door price as she loses 200 points followed by a giant tube of melted caramel getting poured down her panties. I suppose that'll make up for enough.

Making it through some of the other contestants, we make it to Ezeperalta who is of course rewarded with multiple points (though at least one enjoyable punishment). Despite this, it's all for not as it's announced she's won the game and I'm just thankful that I avoided the last place spot (though seeing your deemed nemesis win is never fun).

Despite all of the misery from this round I can't help but stop by the application booth on the way out for another round.

Corleone91
Male
Tall (~6’1”) with some extra love handles. Short brown hair. Will be wearing a Red golf shirt, khaki shorts, yellow boxer briefs, black socks and shoes (unless I need something different). Still extremely competitive and hungry to win.

Old 03-16-2021, 04:03 PM   #208
Ruby7

I see Sam's reaction to the costume and feel a bit sad humiliating her this much . Maybe she will get revenge on me next time to make up for it. I then step up to the first door and reveal the breakfast club dvd. A bunch of leprechauns come out of nowhere and begin pelting me with custard until I am completely covered. They then cover me with shredded potatoes sticking to my body. Lastly a leprechaun approaches with a giant pitcher filled with beans. He pulls open the back of my diaper and fills it to the brim with beans and then comes around to the front and fills the front of my diaper. My diaper is now sagging and bulging heavily as I waddle to the next door while holding my diaper up. The next door gives me my shoes and my shirt back and then I walk up to the final door giving me 750 points. This is incredibly lucky considering I was nearing last place. My new total gets me third place which I am incredibly happy for considering this was my first time.

I would like to sign up again for the next month and see if I can get first place.

Ruby

Age 24

Female

Short red hair. Wearing a school uniform and I unbutton the top buttons to have a large amount of cleavage showing with a pink bra. Feeling more daring I decide to wear an even bigger pink diaper that gives me a waddle with each step that I take.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 06:22 PM   #209
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

1) Kisune Karnon

One locked in for next month and 4 other applications submitted.

While we wait for the other final posts, I’ve gotten a suggestion from another player:

“But like why not the loser of round 1 have to pick a punishment from a set of cards or the winner get a power in the next round. Just random extra things like that.”

Thoughts? Do you want more power in the winners hand or a bigger selections of punishments for round losers from what we currently do?

Also what are the thoughts of the trivia rounds? Too boring? Too hard? Not punishing enough?
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-16-2021 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2021, 08:59 PM   #210
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I do like the current setup of how things are. Though I think slight advantages for winners of rounds that way they can utilize it if they happen to “fall behind” or have a bad round so that they don’t take too large a dip in points. Like a small trinket that can be turned in for a couple points or to dish a minor punishment mid round to another contestant.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay