Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2021, 05:43 PM   #11
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

The themed challenge, an egg hunt! How fun! The rules are explained and I take off once given the go ahead. I help smelly reach a few eggs in a tree, hoping to get one for myself, but that doesn’t pan out. Before long all of the eggs are found and I don’t have any. Which means no points for me. And no mess. I find myself thinking this is the cleanest I’ve ever been this late into the game show and breathe a small sigh of relief that there was no penalty for not collecting an egg in the hunt. It is funny to watch the punishments being handed out and I pick my numbers. 13, 14, 77. I know the next round is usually the most punishing. Though, I can’t help but feel like I’m forgetting something.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay