Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-03-2022, 03:03 PM   #1
rockroller69

Default The Nude Adventure

This is a story/fantasy based around something I posted in my blog here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94909

The exciting thing for me about this story is the possibility that it could become non-fiction one day, but until then...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat naked on the hotel bed, my clothes folded nicely beside me, and my heart racing. I tried breathing exercises to calm myself down but I was just too excited for what I was about to do. It had been total fantasy up until this point and I really didn't think I'd ever go through with it. But here I was, moments away from living it. I jumped when I heard the knock at the door. I got up and checked the peephole and saw it was my friend and our camera man. I took a deep breath and reached for the door handle to let them in. This is it I thought, I'm actually going to do this.

What was this though? Let's rewind a little bit.

I've always enjoyed taking my clothes off and simply being naked. I don't know why and until recently I had never really been able to figure it out. I know now that I'm a nudist at heart. I love to be naked anywhere and everywhere but of course, it's just not possible to do it anywhere but at home or designated places. I've been to those designated places too. I've enjoyed social nudity events with other nice, like minded folks, and it's been great. I've even done the world naked bike ride, where I was able to ride through my busy city totally nude with others doing the same. But what I was about to do tonight felt different.

You see, with all of those events, the nudity was sanctioned, and otherwise normal. Sure the WNBR was a bit of a shock to those not in the know, but I'm still safe in a group of people who are also doing what I'm doing, hidden even amongst them. But I wanted more. My bucket list is long.

I had followed his videos online for a while, let's call him Tom. Tom was very open about his nudity, posting multiple videos online where he would go on nude city walks, and take the subway totally nude. He was probably the first guy I ever saw do the nude in public thing online. Up until that point I had only seen women do it and the guy side of it was simply not as popular.

By chance we ended up connecting in a forum and immediately hit it off. When I expressed interest in his videos he invited me to come do some. I said yes without hesitation. I loved the idea, even though I didn't think it would ever happen. But now, here I am, about the answer my hotel room door totally naked for this guy and our camera man, to not only engage in the most exciting public nudity adventure of my life but to film a video of it too to keep and enjoy.

I turned the handle of my door...

TO BE CONTINUED

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 04:37 PM   #2
rockroller69

Tom expressed his appreciation for my enthusiasm, seeing me already naked and ready to go. I had somewhat jokingly told him I planned to stay naked the whole trip, something that probably wouldn't be realistic but at least I could start early. He liked how willing I was to make this video with him and how open I was to just simply being naked like him. As much as I wanted to leave the hotel naked however, we discussed it and realized it would be difficult to make happen in the day time, so I redressed.

We headed down to the camera man's car and go in. He drove us to a subway station, and we began to discuss our plan.

We would strip off at the car and give the camera man all of our clothes, shoes included, and then walk down into the subway platform and wait for a train. From there we'd get on and take it from there.

I was pretty nervous during the car ride, I didn't say much to either Tom nor the camera guy as we drove. I don't know if they noticed, but they didn't say anything to me about it at the time. I took another deep breath when we arrived at our stop, about a block from the actual subway station.

Tom didn't hesitate at all when he stepped out of the car and immediately began to undress. Within seconds he was totally nude. It took me a bit to start myself. I was nervously looking around to see who was around. Tom told me I could back out and come along clothed if I was nervous. I told him I was just waiting for the right moment, to which he replied that the "right moment" is simply when I decide to do it. I've been naked in public before and naked indoors in front of both clothed and naked people. Something about the act of undressing is more awkward than just being naked, and that's what I was grappling with. But the moment I took my shirt off, I just kept going with no brakes. I just did it. I took off my shoes and socks and undid my jeans, dropping them to my feet, and pulling them off. The camera man began to collect my articles of clothing as I slipped my thumbs into my underwear waist band and slipped those down too, and handed them over. Tom smiled and we began to walk to the subway.

I had forgotten how good it felt to have the sun shine on my bare skin and remembering that feeling I immediately felt at ease walking naked with my new friend. Being with him and the camera man made it feel less scary, at least I knew I wasn't alone. What surprised me most is how nobody seemed to acknowledge us. We were only seen by a few people across the street so maybe they didn't see us, but if they did, they tried very hard not to look at us any further.

We approached the subway entrance and began to descend the stairs onto the platform. It was surprisingly cold down there, which I jokingly brought up with a shrinkage joke. We walked over the subway map, standing next to a gentleman who, like some of the others we had seen so far, didn't acknowledge our nudity whatsoever, or our presence for that matter. It was almost more awkward that people were pretending we didn't exist... or so I thought at the time.

Finally after waiting for maybe 5 or 6 minutes on the platform with the few others spread out down there, the train arrived and we boarded. People on the train immediately looked at us with confused looks. Again, some also avoided us completely, but others were bold enough to stare right at our penises.

This was where I immediately began to panic somewhat. The doors closed and the train began to move. I realized I was basically trapped, totally naked and exposed with strangers. No way to get off. I could have asked for my clothes back if I really needed to I guess, but I didn't want to ruin the fun for Tom and the camera guy. He had taken me on this adventure because I told him I could handle being naked in public. So I told myself to suck it up. I had been naked in public before and I wasn't alone here.

I got used to it pretty fast. A couple stops in and I settled into the whole thing. The train was quiet, nobody really seemed to care about two random nude guys and I felt relaxed, and frankly natural, despite standing there butt naked, something that makes some people nervous to do with just one person in a closed space.

Tom leaned over to me and told me we'd be getting off at the stop after next. Part of me felt relief, but another part of me was disappointed we were already almost done now that I had slipped into it, and I wanted to go a bit longer.

I got my wish when at the next stop, way more people than I had expected to be seen naked by that day crowded into the train and I realized maybe I wasn't as ready for this as I had thought.

TO BE CONTINUED

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk