Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2021, 04:20 PM   #46
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Tomorrow you should wear a skirt and no underwear along with a deep cut shirt and sexy bra.

Be sure to stretch a lot during the breaks at university. It's good for blood flow and to keep learning.

If you can, stay dressed this way at work - I bet tips will improve, at least from the male customers.

Hopefully you share a living room at home. Watch tv with your housemates except have a blanket over yourself. With the blanket covering you, finger yourself to orgasm.

Have fun,
Colin
So the last one will be really hard but the skirt is for sure

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy
NewJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NewJessica for this post:
Old 06-30-2021, 04:23 PM   #47
XaceX

What goes on with camping with volleyball? Is to all girls? Suggest a game to split into team with the losing team having to do a punishment. Allow friends to make suggestions but push for worse one

Limits: public, face, involving others, diapers, cbt
XaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 04:24 PM   #48
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJessica View Post
So this is the dates i got for tomorrow:
-first drive with bus and then subway to university
- then from 8-14 i have lectures there with two 30 min breaks
- then from 16-18:30 i got my shift in the cafe
else i didnt planned anything but i guess jogging in the evening would be nice
- discreet masturbation on bus and subway
- get fully naked in lecture breaks, masturbate to the edge and update thread. Leave bra off after first break and panties off after second. Continue to masturbate discreetly in lectures.
- edge before cafe shift, being sure to wear no bra or panties for the shift.
- lovely naked outdoor orgasm in the evening.

Just suggestions, feel free to amend if it's too much.

Night

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 04:27 PM   #49
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaceX View Post
What goes on with camping with volleyball? Is to all girls? Suggest a game to split into team with the losing team having to do a punishment. Allow friends to make suggestions but push for worse one
Yes its all girls but we are on a public camping place next to the ocean. Really nice idea. What game do you have in mind?

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy
Old 06-30-2021, 04:30 PM   #50
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
- discreet masturbation on bus and subway
- get fully naked in lecture breaks, masturbate to the edge and update thread. Leave bra off after first break and panties off after second. Continue to masturbate discreetly in lectures.
- edge before cafe shift, being sure to wear no bra or panties for the shift.
- lovely naked outdoor orgasm in the evening.

Just suggestions, feel free to amend if it's too much.

Night

R.
First thanks! I think i kinda like it more with less edgeing like making me more and more horny without touching myself. So i dont know how to explain but i guess like a exhibitionist enjoying the flashing stuff and so on. Just like the dares for the pool which i just got. But anyway i will take the first two

Old 06-30-2021, 04:35 PM   #51
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hey, its a public waterpark so some slides and some playstuff like a small waterfall and i dont know exactly what it is called but like a river with a flow in a circle.

AND I love your Ideas! Exspecially the one with the dares from friends is really smart in my opinion. They are really all really good! Thanks for those. I will put them all on the list!
You're welcome !

Ooh waterpark, fun!
Couple more for you to consider-

On one of the slides, as soon as you launch remove either your top or bottoms, keep them off until as close to the end of the slide as you can (or even after it ends and pretend they came off on the slide)

Do you think you'd be brave/ risky enough to walk into the guys changing room (acting like you didn't notice) and walk inside as far as you can before someone notices you?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 04:40 PM   #52
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
You're welcome !

Ooh waterpark, fun!
Couple more for you to consider-

On one of the slides, as soon as you launch remove either your top or bottoms, keep them off until as close to the end of the slide as you can (or even after it ends and pretend they came off on the slide)

Do you think you'd be brave/ risky enough to walk into the guys changing room (acting like you didn't notice) and walk inside as far as you can before someone notices you?
I think i can do the first one and also really like the idea The second one depends on the situation. If iam with the girls i really just walk in a different one... but if possible i will try.

Old 06-30-2021, 11:59 PM   #53
Txalan

If there is a playground nearby there a some daytime and nighttime tasks,

Daytime: go to the playground in a skirt and no bra. Swing on the swings and jump out. mark the spot and remove your panties. If you can leave them where you landed. Climb the slide and slide down, climb on anything that can expose you.

Go back to swings and swing and try to pass your mark. If you don't hike up you shirt and expose your breasts and try swinging again, until you cross the mark.

Nighttime: if you have someone else this can be more fun

Climb the slide and strip completely. If there is some there with you give them your clothes and have them hide them on or near the other equipment. If not leave them on the top of the slide. Slide down to the bottom and touch yourself for a minute. Play on the other equipment for one minute and then touch yourself after each equipment for another minute. When you a done, find your clothes and get dressed.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 07:55 AM   #54
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Is the Volleyball camp just your team, or are there other teams there at the same time?

How many girls are there in the team, and how many of them do you know well?

Is it actual camping in tents, or like cabins? and how many of you in the tent/cabin?

Will you be playing volleyball for the whole camp, or will there be different activities?

Is it by a lake or other type of water like a beach?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 06:15 AM   #55
NewJessica

Quote:
Is the Volleyball camp just your team, or are there other teams there at the same time?

Is it actual camping in tents, or like cabins? and how many of you in the tent/cabin?

Will you be playing volleyball for the whole camp, or will there be different activities?

Hey! So I was busy the last days but i did some of the dares. I will write a report in a minute but first answer your questions.

1. Its a normal public camping place so just my team and strangers.
2. So like the best friends of them are like 3 i guess but i know most of them pretty well. In total there are 16 but only 14 are camping on 10th of this month.
3. There will be different things for sure. Its because we didnt do a lot together since corona so we just thought we go camping. But some volleyball also for sure.
4. By a lake but it has like a sand beach added.

Old 07-05-2021, 06:16 AM   #56
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txalan View Post
If there is a playground nearby there a some daytime and nighttime tasks,

Daytime: go to the playground in a skirt and no bra. Swing on the swings and jump out. mark the spot and remove your panties. If you can leave them where you landed. Climb the slide and slide down, climb on anything that can expose you.

Go back to swings and swing and try to pass your mark. If you don't hike up you shirt and expose your breasts and try swinging again, until you cross the mark.

Nighttime: if you have someone else this can be more fun

Climb the slide and strip completely. If there is some there with you give them your clothes and have them hide them on or near the other equipment. If not leave them on the top of the slide. Slide down to the bottom and touch yourself for a minute. Play on the other equipment for one minute and then touch yourself after each equipment for another minute. When you a done, find your clothes and get dressed.
Hey! I love those ideas. I cant edit the first post to collect them anymore but I made a blog. I will link it in my signature in a moment.

Old 07-05-2021, 06:18 AM   #57
NewJessica

Quote:

Oh I missed the one in the middle: its with actual plastic tents. We just rented a spot on the camping place. And its not clear yet how many are in which tent.

Old 07-05-2021, 06:28 AM   #58
NewJessica

So now the reports to these two for now:

- wear a skirt and no underwear for the hole day along with a deep cut shirt and sexy bra

This one was rather easy. Since you just get there and sit in a row nobody really cares. I eitherway think i caught some guys taking a longer glimpse.

-stretch a lot during the breaks at university

This was harder. So i got a place a little back so i bent down but my skirt really went up when i bent so i could now bent that deep. I anyway dont think anyone noticed.

I also wanted to do this one: discreet masturbation on bus and subway but It was so fully i had to stand and then it was really impossible.

The following user says Thank You to NewJessica for this post:
Old 07-05-2021, 09:52 PM   #59
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Some ideas for he team camping trip:
- leave any underwear at home
- change clothes next to/behind your tent
- edge any amount of volleyball games lost that day before going to sleep
- keep all of your clothes bagged up at night and each day tell a different team member about you secretly doing so hoping the bag doesn’t get stolen (of course we secretly hope one of them takes it away )
- go for a 15 minute naked swim, leaving your clothes spread out on the river bank

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 03:46 AM   #60
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
So Iam back home. And iam naked again. So what dares do you all got for me for tomorrow of for the events?
How about you order a pizza and answer the door naked when it comes?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassed, exposure, flashing, humiliation, public