Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2021, 02:33 PM   #1
NewJessica

Post 22/F - Public Events Dares and other Dares for me?

Hey, so I am new to this. I want to explore my kinks a little. And I am really at the beginning since I first found out about some of them about a week ago.

So I want to get dares for different events that follow soon. But I also want to do some in between so just tell me if you got something.

But first I will tell you a little about me. So I am studying right now and work for 10 hours a week in a cafe. To get just as much money as I need for the apartment in which I live with two really close friends of mine. In my freetime I play volleyball and go jogging sometimes. So if you wanna know anything else just ask.

So now to the events I kinda wanna get dares to do (and the dares i also got already).

- Swimming with the girls next week (10.07.2021)
- Get totally naked while changing into and out of your bathing suit and stay that way for as long as possible. Make sure you put away and organize as much as possible before putting any clothes on.
- Wear a bikini and tie it loosely so that the top and / or bottom "accidentally" comes off when you dive into the water. Swim as far as you can before you turn around and go back for it. Hop up to the side of the pool to put it back on.
- Find one of the jets where water streams into the pool and angle your pussy toward it and try to cum.
-While swimming in the water, slowly pull your bottoms down a bit at a time, as low as you can get them without them actually falling off. If you're feeling more daring, take them off completely and hide them in your hide, swim for 60 seconds before you put them back on.
-Try and persuade one of your friends to have a swimming race where the loser has to do a dare of the winners' choice- deliberately lose the first race, then try and ask for double or nothing- where if you lose again you have to take a dare from every other member of the group. You can try and win this one (but it would obv be much more fun if you didn't!)
-While swimming, try to pants one of your friends, you can try to make it look like an accident or just own it.
-Just before you get out of the water, rub your nipples to make them as hard as you can, then get out and make no effort to cover up for a minute.
- On one of the slides, as soon as you launch remove either your top or bottoms, keep them off until as close to the end of the slide as you can (or even after it ends and pretend they came off on the slide)
- walk into the guys changing room (acting like you didn't notice) and walk inside as far as you can before someone notices you

- Camping with the volleyball team next month (26. - 30.07.2021)
- info meeting in the university lecture hall with about 200 students (18.08.2021)
- holiday trip with my best friend (20. - 31.08.2021)

Here the days for planning and anything else:

- wear a skirt and no underwear for the hole day along with a deep cut shirt and sexy bra
-stretch a lot during the breaks at university
-watch tv with your housemates except have a blanket over yourself. With the blanket covering you, finger yourself to orgasm.
- discreet masturbation on bus and subway
- get fully naked in lecture breaks, masturbate to the edge and update thread. Leave bra off after first break and panties off after second. Continue to masturbate discreetly in lectures.

So thats what is about so come next. I will add some when they come up.

Lets see what you guys got for me.

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy

Last edited by NewJessica; 06-30-2021 at 04:41 PM.
NewJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 02:51 PM   #2
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hello and welcome.

Why don't you tell us a little bit about what happened a week ago that alerted you to this kink?

Have you done anything like this before, and what do you fantasise about doing?

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 02:59 PM   #3
CaffeineColin

Hello and welcome,

Here's a few easy things to try at the pool swimming with the girls.

- Get totally naked while changing into and out of your bathing suit and stay that way for as long as possible. Make sure you put away and organize as much as possible before putting any clothes on.
- Wear a bikini and tie it loosely so that the top and / or bottom "accidentally" comes off when you dive into the water. Swim as far as you can before you turn around and go back for it. Hop up to the side of the pool to put it back on.
- Find one of the jets where water streams into the pool and angle your pussy toward it and try to cum.

Let us know how that goes and we'll come up with more for the other events.

Have fun,
Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 03:02 PM   #4
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Hello and welcome.

Why don't you tell us a little bit about what happened a week ago that alerted you to this kink?

Have you done anything like this before, and what do you fantasise about doing?

R.
Hello! Thanks for the first post. And thanks for the welcoming too!

So it was really warm so I was going outside in just a dress. Like really just a dress, shoes and socks. But since it was rather windy anyway my dress sometimes like flew around a little which kinda made me lustful so i just let it happen. Later i was in a cafe and was sitting with my naked ass on the chair. I know that does not seem much but for me it was.

So as you may also noticed I didnt really did anything before. Like normal masturbation sure but nothing like you do here. So I have no direct fantasies but i hope that i can get step by step to do more daring ones. Exspecially with like exposing myself.

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy
Old 06-30-2021, 03:09 PM   #5
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Well, given that the events are a little way away, maybe a few warm ups might be fun to do.

How would you feel about taking all your clothes off outdoors somewhere?

R.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:11 PM   #6
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

If you'rve not seen Lushrant's thread, you should. In fifty pages and several months she goes from mild to wild, its a great read.

R.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:12 PM   #7
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Hello and welcome,

Here's a few easy things to try at the pool swimming with the girls.

Let us know how that goes and we'll come up with more for the other events.

Have fun,
Colin
That sounds awesome for now! But also kinda hart for me but I think i can do those. Thanks for those suggestions. I guess i will put them just underneath the day to collect them!

The following user says Thank You to NewJessica for this post:
Old 06-30-2021, 03:16 PM   #8
NewJessica

Quote:
Well, given that the events are a little way away, maybe a few warm ups might be fun to do.

How would you feel about taking all your clothes off outdoors somewhere?

R.
I need to get faster. So what place do you have in mind for that?

Old 06-30-2021, 03:16 PM   #9
NewJessica

Quote:
If you'rve not seen Lushrant's thread, you should. In fifty pages and several months she goes from mild to wild, its a great read.

R.
I think I have to read that. Thats what I hope to get to also. Since Iam young now.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:19 PM   #10
Lyb
getDare Addict

How about a little challenge with reward?

Until your last event you can only cum if you flashed someone that day. Of course you can make it completely accidental like bending over showing your butt or breast

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 03:19 PM   #11
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJessica View Post
I need to get faster. So what place do you have in mind for that?
You don't need to do anything you don't want to, it's all just for fun.

Where? The nearest place to where you currently are, that's not on your property and that you feel safe. Reply to the thread while you're doing it.

R.

R.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:23 PM   #12
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
How about a little challenge with reward?

Until your last event you can only cum if you flashed someone that day. Of course you can make it completely accidental like bending over showing your butt or breast
Hey, if you dont mind, i would rather make it like tasks not rules. So call me crazy but i really like the idea of like having real dares i need to compete and solve and not like everyday again and again. I hope you understand that. Maybe you can adjust that one so it fits more a task? But thanks anyway!

Old 06-30-2021, 03:24 PM   #13
NewJessica

Quote:
You don't need to do anything you don't want to, it's all just for fun.

Where? The nearest place to where you currently are, that's not on your property and that you feel safe. Reply to the thread while you're doing it.

R.

R.
Oh so you mean do it right now?

Old 06-30-2021, 03:24 PM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJessica View Post
Hey, if you dont mind, i would rather make it like tasks not rules. So call me crazy but i really like the idea of like having real dares i need to compete and solve and not like everyday again and again. I hope you understand that. Maybe you can adjust that one so it fits more a task? But thanks anyway!
Fair enough, have you ever tried going commando?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 03:26 PM   #15
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Fair enough, have you ever tried going commando?
Yes! The experience i told about above. It was just so warm i wanted to get rid of anything thats not "necessary".

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassed, exposure, flashing, humiliation, public