Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you send out (nude) pics?
Yes, I have no problem with that at all. I send them to friends and strangers alike 16 26.67%
Yes, but only to people I know and trust 24 40.00%
No, but I might in the future. 7 11.67%
No, I just don't think it is fun 2 3.33%
No, pics can always leak out, so I choose to not do it at all. 11 18.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2015, 03:52 AM   #1
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Default [Discussion] Trust and Pics

Hello everyone, recently I've started to notice a pattern, while not exclusive to gd, lets keep it close at home for now. A quick disclaimer though; I am talking about a minority of people, so if you feel offended, please don't, unless you know, you do these things :P

So one part of it is that some people 'demand' trust by sending requests like "KIK me on -username" out of the blue, or "send me pics of urself neked!11". Although stupid, you might say that this is all fairly 'ok', there is no true harassment going on, it is just dickish behavior.

I always feel like i am a bit more paranoid, and although I see far less other girls partaking in 'person above you' dares that involve pics, the above mentioned behavior almost make it feel like I am the odd one out, that I am worrying too much and that in todays society it is fine to share (nude) pics to everyone on snapchat or other services.

Yesterday though, this went full circle for me. Someone offered me to watch girls he knows on facebook, reaction to him revealing that he has nude pics of themselves. Now, I didn't take him up on his offer so I am not sure if he actually had these, but exactly these things are why I would never, ever send a pic of myself to someone. Nude or otherwise.

To take this rant a step back, I am wondering a couple of things; Do you send around (nude) pics? and do you feel it is unsafe to do so or am I just being paranoid? :P
For the first question I made a poll, for the second one, please discuss

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 04:02 AM   #2
BondageLover111

If you ask me than you should be very carefull about pics which show your face or other information to identificate you, if there is nothing like that than I am totally ok with it. When I wear a mask or dont show my face, than i really dont mind where my pictures are going around or not, instead it is rather a turn on^^"

But yeah for other pics I would be really carefull :x
Its no fun if it could ruin your future^^

Likes/Limites/Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...51#post1668251

I have to endure this dare in my upcoming holidays
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=212709

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=142360

My Human Sex Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...d1024.88732832

My PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73836
BondageLover111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 05:07 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Whilst I have no problem sending and trading boob pics and have done so a lot in the past- it's always only to people I know and trust, and never with face.

I would never send anything more to a single person besides Sir because a- you don't know where they will end up, b- I'm very shy and have low self esteem about my body, c- a huge amount of people on this site are not trustworthy and d- Sir would kill me.

Seriously, it's not something I would ever wish to do and so I wont ever do it.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:06 AM   #4
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

I have send nude pics to strangers, not towards some i know in real life. Mostly pics of me without face or other indicators that can lead to me. ( had send some with face when i just started, never saw them on the internet luckely)

I personally think that you only should send with face to some you really trust, otherwise keep it without face. but that's just my opinion.

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:41 AM   #5
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

People should always be careful of sharing photos that include your face you never know when people will try and use these for malicious intents.
Tease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:09 PM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Just to getdare

I don't send nude pictures to any one but my Switch and he had to wait forever for them. Even a picture of just me. Not nude or anything.

He didn't get face at first. (Which was a hassle.)

Now he gets anything.

But I would never send them to anyone else. People here aren't trustworthy in my honest opinion and I'm not stupid enough to let them ruin my life.

People will try to convince you, you are paranoid but avoiding pictures is one of the safest measures you can take in my opinion.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:32 PM   #7
Gyev

I don't send pictures of myself naked, even without a face. Mostly because I don't want anyone to see them, but also because I don't see the point in that. I have definitely no problem with sending normal photos, or in a kind of "exchange" - people are sometimes curious how their conversationalist looks like, so I don't see anything wrong in normal and healthy satisfying others curiousity. And sometimes I am curious as well, though I never ask for any photos. But this is different context, having nothing to do with sexuality.

On the other hand I am against sending nude pictures, and also against receiving them (especially from males ). I perceive nudity as a goal which shall be achieved by me or someone else in relationships or other emotional/sexual stuff. This is why I don't want to receive any pictures with a naked person with whom I was talking - simply, what's the point? If I would like to see a photo of a naked woman I can google it as well; seeing such pictures is somehow boring for me, so if I'd have to choose between receiving a photo with naked person or a photo with same person but in clothes, I'd definitely choose the second option.

PS. Though I've send that kind of photo once, and received something in exchange as well, however it was different situation - we knew each other a bit and were sure nothing will "go wrong" with such material However, I was still not fully comfortable with that and I am pretty sure I won't do anything similiar again.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:29 AM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

When I was a young and stupid teenager, I did it. I did it without worry that it would go somewhere as I never sent it over the internet and simply through text messaging. However, with today's technology and a better understanding of such things, i no longer do it at all for a couple of reasons. The first is, I have a wife and even if she wont post it, there's always an accident waiting to happen. Second, there's no appeal when i can do it for my wife in person. Third, it wouldn't happen on a cam unless there was a fully mutual and trusting conversation beforehand to where legal matters would be taken if said trust was broken.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 03:28 AM   #9
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

I gave some penis pics out, even have one publicly on another site where I dressed it up as santa, it's hilarious.
No one can do any harm with a pic of just my penor since nothing can proof it's mine. I also very recently uploaded a face pic to FL, was a real hassle to do but I overcame that and did,couldn't deny the world my handsom face any longer.
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:05 AM   #10
Whiskey

Like most people who have replied, I too am quite careful who I send pictures too. I never send a face pic unless we've been chatting for a long time and I feel there's real trust there. I also don't expect pictures from others. There's lots of other ways to verify your identity without sending a picture! Especially a face pic.

I guess it's important to remember that theres a big wide world out there and you never know where you photo is going to end up! I know it's extremely unlikely that you sending a picture can end badly, but so is winning the lottery and people seem to do that all the time (not me though!).

Male | 25 | Switch

Likes: Whiskey, Orgasm Control, Edging, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Rules, Semi-Public, Anal

Limits: Illegal, Blood, Scat, Family

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way" - Napoleon Hill
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:55 AM   #11
rangertom

I've send pictures of me fully nude to strangers 3 times now, but always without my face or anything else that could give away my real identity. Even if I trust someone here, I don't think I'd ever take a picture if myself including my face. Too much to loose in real life, I'm not going to risk it.

I'm astonished when I see what some people share with me, a complete stranger. I'd never share anyone else's pictures (I don't even save them) but still, people can't know that for sure about me, and I'll never know for sure about them.

Likes:slow teases, dice dares, mild pain, edging, spanking, orgasm denial / forced, semi-public, ...
Dislikes: degrading / humiliation, bladder control, ice, pictures, anal
Limits: blood, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cam, social suicide, messy
rangertom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 06:12 AM   #12
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangertom View Post
I'd never share anyone else's pictures (I don't even save them) but still, people can't know that for sure about me, and I'll never know for sure about them.
How about your avatar then?
Old 04-06-2015, 06:20 AM   #13
rangertom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Post
How about your avatar then?
That's an image in the public domain you can Google yourself, I didn't received it from someone. I just love handbra's

Likes:slow teases, dice dares, mild pain, edging, spanking, orgasm denial / forced, semi-public, ...
Old 04-06-2015, 06:32 AM   #14
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangertom View Post
That's an image in the public domain you can Google yourself, I didn't received it from someone. I just love handbra's
I know, but you said you have too much to lose in real life yourself. How do you know that picture wasn't something a douchebag ex put online and now you're spreading it around the web so there is more chance of people seeing it?
Old 04-06-2015, 06:42 AM   #15
rangertom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Post
How do you know that picture wasn't something a douchebag ex put online ... ?
Actually you're right. I've never thought about it that way, you can never be sure. I've changed it to another set of hand bra's and I'm pretty sure this one isn't from a douche-bag ex

Advertisements
Kink Talk