Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-25-2023, 11:21 PM   #31
adventurousslv
getDare Sweetheart

Bloody hell, 8/15. + 8 days to denial ...

@Michaela-Is-Sweet - how do the bonus kinks work for the points system?

My likes and limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95309

Denial started: 12/24/23
I can cum on: 1/17/24
adventurousslv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 08:07 AM   #32
Michaela-Is-Sweet
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventurousslv View Post
Bloody hell, 8/15. + 8 days to denial ...

@Michaela-Is-Sweet - how do the bonus kinks work for the points system?
This is the general structure of the reward/punishment system for each kink

✳️ ADD ON KINKS Reward and Punishment System ✳️

14 - 15 Points | The Best Reward: Score in this range, and you'll get the best reward

12 - 13 Points | A Great Reward: This score earns you a great reward

10 - 11 Points | A Good Reward: A good score means a good reward

9 - 10 Points | An Okay Reward: An okay score gets you an okay reward

7 - 8 Points | The Best Punishment: If you score here, you're in for the best punishment.

5 - 6 Points | A Great Punishment: A lower score means a great punishment.

3 - 4 Points | A Good Punishment: Scoring in this range earns you a good punishment

0 - 2 Points | An Okay Punishment: The lowest scores lead to an okay punishment

please make me suffer

28 Female ~ Bi (Prefer Females) ~ Submissive Mostly

About Me And My Kinks
PM Dares ~ AMA ~ My Chastity Blog

~My Mantra~
"I find joy In my devotion, peace in my submission, and love in my obedience"

Locked in chastity... no orgasms allowed. Pussy off limits. In chastity since December 1, 2023. Unlocking August 18, 2025
Michaela-Is-Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 08:28 AM   #33
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Yikes! 4 out of 15, though I still contend the correct answer wasn't an option for the first question, and the next two questions had the wrong selection chosen as correct. I was sure of the equator one so I looked up all the ones I missed....

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 08:44 AM   #34
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

I'm in and kinks I want to add: humiliation, bladder control and exposure.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 09:51 AM   #35
Letlo45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela-Is-Sweet View Post
This is the general structure of the reward/punishment system for each kink

✳️ ADD ON KINKS Reward and Punishment System ✳️

14 - 15 Points | The Best Reward: Score in this range, and you'll get the best reward

12 - 13 Points | A Great Reward: This score earns you a great reward

10 - 11 Points | A Good Reward: A good score means a good reward

9 - 10 Points | An Okay Reward: An okay score gets you an okay reward

7 - 8 Points | The Best Punishment: If you score here, you're in for the best punishment.

5 - 6 Points | A Great Punishment: A lower score means a great punishment.

3 - 4 Points | A Good Punishment: Scoring in this range earns you a good punishment

0 - 2 Points | An Okay Punishment: The lowest scores lead to an okay punishment
I got a great punishment, don't know how bad that is

Haha anticipation is fun in its own way.
Letlo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 09:54 AM   #36
Michaela-Is-Sweet
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
Yikes! 4 out of 15, though I still contend the correct answer wasn't an option for the first question, and the next two questions had the wrong selection chosen as correct. I was sure of the equator one so I looked up all the ones I missed....
You are correct, which means the first 3 questions had issues.

I'll update the scores and make sure to be more diligent next time.

please make me suffer

About Me And My Kinks

~My Mantra~

Locked in chastity... no orgasms allowed. Pussy off limits. In chastity since December 1, 2023. Unlocking August 18, 2025
The following 3 users say Thank You to Michaela-Is-Sweet for this post:
Old 12-26-2023, 10:59 AM   #37
Brasissy

so, can i even use my bluetooth sex toys, if i dont use my hands, to tease myself? up to you.

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 11:58 AM   #38
Soliloquy22

I tried the last quiz just for fun and got a 10/15. I'm in for the next one and I'll add exposure, spanking, bodywriting, and I'll add bondage and chastity if more than 3 is allowed.

Likes: Nudity, outdoors, light bondage, spanking, orgasm control, light pain, body writing, control, pet play, online exposure, chastity
Dislikes: Nipple play, cumplay, cbt
Limits: pee, scat, permanent, social suicide, anal

kik/telegram: soliloquy22
Soliloquy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 06:56 PM   #39
nareth

I'm in and my kinks are: Chastity, Pet Play, Bodywriting, Anal Play, Crossdressing

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 10:05 AM   #40
Subman97

I'm in with exposure, anal play and humiliation

Call me toyboy on kik, and it is your toy to play with!

Likes: Bodywriting, Nipple clamping, hidden public, edging, humiliation, exposure, pics, anal, webcam, dice dares, risk

Dislikes: semi public, ball tying, A2M

Limits: family and friends, full public, making too much noise, blood, needles, scat, diapers, spanking, face pics, anal fisting, cumplay, panties, spanking, crossdressing

Toys: 2 x medium dildo, s/m/l plugs, nipple clamps

Kik:submissiveman97
Subman97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 10:14 AM   #41
Michaela-Is-Sweet
Distinguished Member

The LEADERBOARD after week 1

1. mafiaka - 11/15 (+4 days)
2. FreezeJ95 - 10/15 (+4 days)
3. adventurousslv - 9/15 (+6 days)
4. lakerlife123 - 9/15 (+6 days)
5. Othar - 8/15 (+6 days)
6. atownesq - 7/15 (+8 days)
7. Juanmessy - 7/15 (+8 days)
8. Letlo45 - 7/15 (+8 days)
9. brasissy - 6/15 (+8 days)
10. nipple slave - 6/15 (+8 days)
11. Brikoviper - 5/15 (+10 days)
12. Irock23 - 5/15 (+10 days)

I am still working on the google doc, but here are some of the finished ones I have written. If you have any ideas as well, feel free to PM me.

Bondage
  • 14-15 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Tie your vibrator to your crotch area. Turn it on and then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Turn on your vibrator and put it on the other side of the room Then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Turn on your vibrator and put it in a different room from yours. Then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Turn on your vibrator and put it in a different room 2 rooms away from yours. Then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 6-7 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 30 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum
    -
  • 4-5 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 60 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum
    -
  • 2-3 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 90 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum
    -
  • 0-1 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 120 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum

Spanking
  • 14-15 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 15 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum.
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 30 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 45 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 60 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum
    -
  • 6-7 Points: Prepare a slightly firmer spanking tool, like a wooden spoon or a firm paddle. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on moderate intensity. You will do 100 on each ass cheek
    -
  • 4-5 Points: Prepare a firmer spanking tool, like a belt or a hairbrush. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on moderate intensity. You will do 100 on each ass cheek
    -
  • 2-3 Points: Prepare a slightly firmer spanking tool, like a wooden spoon or a firm paddle. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on intense pain. You will do 100 on each ass cheek
    -
  • 0-1 Points: Prepare a firmer spanking tool, like a belt or a hairbrush. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on intense pain. You will do 100 on each ass cheek.

Cock/Cunt Torture
  • 14-15 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 20 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may cum, regardless of you denial time
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 15 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may not cum
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 10 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may not cum
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 5 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may not cum
    -
  • 6-7 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 100 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed
    -
  • 4-5 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 200 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed
    -
  • 2-3 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 300 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed
    -
  • 0-1 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 400 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed

Chastity
  • 14-15 Points: You get to Edge yourself 5 times before locking yourself up for 1 day. Once that day is done, you may cum, regardless of your denial time
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Before locking up, you may edge yourself 3 times and then lock yourself for 5 days
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Before locking up, you may edge yourself 2 times and then lock yourself for 10 days
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Before locking up, you may edge yourself 1 time and then lock yourself for 15 days
    -
  • 6-7 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 15 days
    -
  • 4-5 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 30 days
    -
  • 2-3 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 60 days
    -
  • 0-1 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 90 days

Bladder Control
  • 14-15 Points: Drink 3 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 6 hours. If you don’t use it in those 6 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Drink 4 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 8 hours. If you don’t use it in those 8 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Drink 5 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 10 hours. If you don’t use it in those 10 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Drink 6 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 12 hours. If you don’t use it in those 12 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 6-7 Points: Drink 3 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 6 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial
    -
  • 4-5 Points: Drink 4 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 8 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial
    -
  • 2-3 Points: Drink 5 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 10 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial
    -
  • 0-1 Points: Drink 6 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 12 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial

please make me suffer

About Me And My Kinks

~My Mantra~

Last edited by Michaela-Is-Sweet; 12-27-2023 at 10:17 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Michaela-Is-Sweet for this post:
Old 12-27-2023, 10:17 AM   #42
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

This is VERY impressive work (and I am not saying that because I am in the lead ;-))

Thanks Michaela!!
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mafiaka for this post:
Old 12-27-2023, 10:21 AM   #43
Michaela-Is-Sweet
Distinguished Member

Still working on the rest! But thank you. I appreciate all who entered. It is what makes this sooooo fun for me!

I love writing dares, so this is a great avenue for me

please make me suffer

About Me And My Kinks

~My Mantra~

Old 12-28-2023, 12:18 AM   #44
Brasissy

is it okay, if i do a punishment/reward, over my points?

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 08:22 AM   #45
Michaela-Is-Sweet
Distinguished Member

Here is the google doc for week 1!

Sorry it took me so long. I am still working on a few but I thought I'd give you all access so you can start

Week 1 Rewards/Punishments

please make me suffer

About Me And My Kinks

~My Mantra~

The following user says Thank You to Michaela-Is-Sweet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dare, dares, denial, trivia