Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2019, 04:14 AM   #46
redcamel
getDare Addict

Lovely report, reading about your deny&edges time and how desperately horny you become is absolutely brainfucking.

Thanks.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:58 AM   #47
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Thank you Peachybaby and Emmyred for being the first two people to steal away a second orgasm!
We have tomorrow covered but will need soon more girls to steal away the rest. So everyone is welcome.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:05 AM   #48
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

If any ladies need permission or a task in order to be allowed to ask to cum, I will happily supply either if you promise to post on this thread once you cum!
Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 AM   #49
aloe
Distinguished Member

My tits aren’t much bigger than Kate92’s...a 34A typically. But I did have a quiet orgasm this morning before getting out of bed. It started with me just slowly circling my little clit, getting faster and faster until I felt myself falling over the edge.

I guess I’ll steal an orgasm

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:17 AM   #50
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
My tits aren’t much bigger than Kate92’s...a 34A typically. But I did have a quiet orgasm this morning before getting out of bed. It started with me just slowly circling my little clit, getting faster and faster until I felt myself falling over the edge.

Thank you very much! Since you didn't specify a date I am gonna take tomorrow! Feel free to CUM again.

Oh and I will naturally offer the same as Emmyred, who has my appreciation for helping to keep this thread alive!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:39 AM   #51
Kah
Account Banned

I have stolen her orgasm, she is denied on June 10th

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 06-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #52
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

I love this thread. It's such an interesting idea and seeing someone suffer as her orgasms are so close before being taken away by random people on the Internet is beautiful

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:34 PM   #53
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Can someone tell me which days she is Denied on so we can keep count?

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:36 PM   #54
Daring80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
Can someone tell me which days she is Denied on so we can keep count?
He is updating on the blog linked at the very bottom of the OP
Old 06-06-2019, 03:42 AM   #55
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Thank you Kah for taking another orgasm away and IBegToBeControlled for the nice words.

Who wants to steal tomorrow's orgasm away?
Old 06-06-2019, 08:46 AM   #56
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post

Oh no, I was so close to being able to cum today

And the fact that you are a 34A but still able to steal my orgasm just humiliates me so much more! I am going about my day with "Orgasm stolen by aloe (32A)" in big bold letters on my stomach today. Yes, I added your bra size for extra humiliation! Now every time I see it I am reminded of how inferior my tits are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
I have stolen her orgasm, she is denied on June 10th

<3 Kah
Thank you for stealing my orgasm, based on your display pic you certainly my have bigger boobs than me. If you tell me your bra size I will add it to my body writing on the 10th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBegToBeControlled View Post
I love this thread. It's such an interesting idea and seeing someone suffer as her orgasms are so close before being taken away by random people on the Internet is beautiful
It is indeed a wonderful idea and the fact that on some days the orgasms are almost within reach is making it so much more frustrating when they eventually get stolen away!

All the edging is not helping either. I have now completed 17 out of 50 edges, and this is in addition to the one each I have to do in the morning, afternoon and evening every day! My pussy is starting to stay dripping wet even when I am very busy with work, and my clit tends to throb at the most inopportune moments.

I am starting to get very desperate now, and I know tomorrow's orgasm is still available. Dare I hope?

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:11 AM   #57
Kah
Account Banned

It would be very cruel for me to swoop in a steal an orgasm when she is so close to release. But Imma do it anyway.

Today was the last day where my Mistress was staying with me, meaning that tonight I get to sleep in my bed again and not on the floor. But to make her departure back home special I thought that together we could come up with something to make Kate really envious of me.

So away went her sadistic tenancies towards me as she stepped out of the shower this morning, not even bothering to grab a towel to dry herself as she leaves a trail of water behind her as she walked to the living room where I stood in the corned, also naked holding a tray with a freshly made cup of tea on top.

She sauntered over to me and grabbed the cup to drink it while taking my whole bare body in and I the same for her. As she drank she had me place the tray down, without bending my back or taking my gaze away from her. So down I squatted with my legs spread wide to carefully and blindly place the tray on the sofa beside me while soaking in the form of my beautiful mistress.

Once on my feet again she continued to drink while running he free hand over my body, pinching each nipple several times and eventually running her hand down to play with my lips, only to bring it back up to feed it to my other lips.

Over and over again she did this until I was about to explode. Then, after finishing her tea, she took me by the hand and lured me out to the middle of the room where she span me around and pushed me down onto the sofa. Before I could reacting the small woman jumped on top of me, a leg to either side and her hands against my shoulders. We sat there kissing and licking one another for a very very very.... very long time, we would have gone for longer if my intercom hadn't rang.

Getting dressed in a robe, my face flushed with arousal and stinking of sex I buzzed him in and took a package for my neighbor who was at work. Once the door was closed and locked the strong hands of my Mistress pulled me back, yanked the robe off me and then pushed my on my back onto the bed that I haven't so much as touched all week. Now climbing on top of me, sitting naked on my stomach at the perfect angle for her beautiful face to be seen just enough past her large chest.

She grabbed my wrists and pinned them high above me, in doing so she brought her face closer to mine where we continued with our foreplay, the both of us getting uncontrollably horny in the process.

And then came the blissful end. Still with our lips and tongues dancing together she began to go lower, kissing and leaving love bites on my neck, tit, and belly. There was a pause before I felt her tongue singing inside of me, I was so far on the edge at this point that not even 10 seconds after feeling her tongue inside did I cum all over her face and screamed a roar of passion that surely alerted everyone in my building into what was currently happening in my bedroom.

While still recovering I felt strong hands on my legs and a sudden pull send me flying off of the bed to be replaced with Mistress Maddi. Exhausted from a multiple orgasm I clawed my way on the ground towards her, my tongue now hungry for the same meal she had just enjoyed. Instead of lying on her back like I was she was sat with a slight hunch and wide legs, wanting to watch me work on her.

The moment I got close enough her strong hands pushed at the back of my head, and now tongue and nose joined eachother inside of her. Unable to breathe I worked fast, knowing she was on edge like I was I knew it wouldn't take long and I was correct a stream of her fluids covered my face and mine did hers. And together we collapsed backwards in sweaty victory of our orgasms. She on my bed I on the floor.

For my orgasms I am claiming Kate's orgasms for tomorrow (7th June) and if Mistress Maddi's counts for it too, despite not having an account on here, she would like to take June 9th. If she doesn't count then please tell me so I can claim it tomorrow per her order.

Thank you.

<3 Kah

P.S. Credit to Red Camel for making me aware of how close Kate was to an orgasm and requesting that I take it.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 06-06-2019, 09:17 AM   #58
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
Thank you for stealing my orgasm, based on your display pic you certainly my have bigger boobs than me. If you tell me your bra size I will add it to my body writing on the 10th.
I am 36B last time I checked, though I think the number might have gone up since then.

Also I should let you know that it isn't me in the avatar picture, I just really like that photo

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 06-06-2019, 11:20 AM   #59
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Thank you very very much Kah (and Miss Maddi)!

I didn't have time right now to read your monster of a report but I am very thrilled to do so soon. It is nice that you share your story in such a detail even if not necessary.
Your post may count for Miss Maddi, too.
That means you can steal another orgasm tomorrow for yourself should you get to cum again!

For the bodywriting however we will go with "stolen by Kah's Miss Maddi". I enjoy Kate being my slut to much to make it look like she is controlled by your Miss. I am certain you don't mind!

Edit:
And with one single comment the date for her next possible orgasm changed from the 7th to the 11th!

Last edited by herpderp42; 06-06-2019 at 11:32 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to herpderp42 for this post:
Old 06-06-2019, 03:24 PM   #60
Kah
Account Banned

I lost a game and as a forfeit the winner made me have to follow all of Kate's rules also until the end dated in this blog (16.06)

This was punishment for the long report I posted earlier to taunt her, now I suffer along with her

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk