Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Default F 19, drunk and adventurous

I am looking for dares including all or at least most of my toys, bind me tight and make me cum, please~

Likes: bondage, light to moderate pain, sensory deprivation, mummification, hypnosis, obedience, rope, nipple play, verbal humiliation

Dislikes: anal, physical humiliation, insertion

Limits: public, scat, pee, chastity, edging, permanent, heavy pain

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, ballgag, collar, rope, nipple clamps, bullet vibrators, fox ears and tail, clothespins, nipple pumps
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 05:10 PM   #2
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread, please help me out
Old 12-21-2018, 05:11 PM   #3
Brom9876

Do you have a kik??
Brom9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 05:17 PM   #4
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brom9876 View Post
Do you have a kik??
Yes, it's b0undkitty
Old 12-21-2018, 05:23 PM   #5
kevin14991

For now you are a home living fox...
- a pet don’t wear clothes so strip naked
- put on your fox ears and tail and the collar and make a leash with your rope and tie yourself to anything

Because you was a bad little fox you take the ballgag in your mouth and put on the nipple clamps and clothespins (pump the nipples first to make them big and a bit sensitive).

Turn the vibrator on and insert it in your pussy.

Now you put on the handcuffs and make a short rope (about 10cm) to the cuffs and the nipple clamps/clothepins.
It has to be so short that you need to hold your arms up to avoid pain on your nipples.
Put on your blindfold and be there till you reach 5 orgasms.

I think I combined them all and hope you like it
Would like to hear from you... maybe via kik (pics and/or vids would be great if this isn’t a limit)

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, ice, toothpaste, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 05:58 AM   #6
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin14991 View Post
For now you are a home living fox...
- a pet don’t wear clothes so strip naked
- put on your fox ears and tail and the collar and make a leash with your rope and tie yourself to anything

Because you was a bad little fox you take the ballgag in your mouth and put on the nipple clamps and clothespins (pump the nipples first to make them big and a bit sensitive).

Turn the vibrator on and insert it in your pussy.

Now you put on the handcuffs and make a short rope (about 10cm) to the cuffs and the nipple clamps/clothepins.
It has to be so short that you need to hold your arms up to avoid pain on your nipples.
Put on your blindfold and be there till you reach 5 orgasms.

I think I combined them all and hope you like it
Would like to hear from you... maybe via kik (pics and/or vids would be great if this isn’t a limit)
I did this dare yesterday evening and it sure was a ride, it took quite long for me to reach 5 orgasms as my pussy started to become numb after a while, which led to me lowering my arms a few times and flinching at the pain it brought to my nipples. All the time I was drooling all over the place because of my ballgag and was forced to stay in place because I tied my collar to my bed. Thanks a lot, if you can come up with another dare I will report back again <3
Old 12-31-2018, 06:09 AM   #7
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

1. In a large cup(at least 16 ounces) full of water freeze the key to your hand cuffs in it(suspend it in the water using string and a stick so the keys sits in the center of the water.
2. Strip completely naked and Insert fox tail and put on fox ears
3. Place ball gag in mouth then put on nipple clamps
4. If you have 3 bullet vibrators replace the batteries with new ones. Tape a bullet vibe to each clamped nipple and one to your clit. Turn them on to their highest setting.
5. Put your collar on with rope tied to it and loop it down between your ass cheeks, through your pussy lips and and pull tight and tie it at the front of the collar.
6. Now blindfold yourself and handcuff yourself.
7. You must wander your house like this til the batteries are dead in the vibes. And you can’t take any on this off until the ice has completely melted to get to your key.

Last edited by cgp1090870; 12-31-2018 at 06:15 AM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 06:20 AM   #8
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
1. In a large cup(at least 16 ounces) full of water freeze the key to your hand cuffs in it(suspend it in the water using string and a stick so the keys sits in the center of the water.
2. Strip completely naked and Insert fox tail and put on fox ears
3. Place ball gag in mouth then put on nipple clamps
4. If you have 3 bullet vibrators replace the batteries with new ones. Tape a bullet vibe to each clamped nipple and one to your clit. Turn them on to their highest setting.
5. Put your collar on with rope tied to it and loop it down between your ass cheeks, through your pussy lips and and pull tight and tie it at the front of the collar.
6. Now blindfold yourself and handcuff yourself.
7. You must wander your house like this til the batteries are dead in the vibes. And you can’t take any on this off until the ice has completely melted to get to your key.
Will freeze it today and do this tomorrow, thanks!!
Old 12-31-2018, 06:30 AM   #9
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Can’t wait to hear how it goes
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, creative, drunk, fox, overload