Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2023, 10:21 PM   #1
AJtheDom

Male 26/male/dom seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (on kik)

26/male/dom seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (on kik)

Exposer and Kink Dom looking for submissive men that are interested in completing weekly tasks and dares for regular exposure. I'm an experienced Dom that has been exposing for seven years and dominating men since I was 18. I like to make posters and edit videos featuring my subs and I'm always looking for new subs to have.

Looking for men between 20-45, tall and fit preferred but not required, into exposure and dominance, feet, anal, and cum play. I like men of all races and body types but please be presentable and have a nice dick (over 4 in/11cm).

I want obedience; a sub that will respond to all messages as soon as possible and follow directions with no pushback. Serious subs interested in a regular messaging long term (1 month minimum). If you are spotty with communication, have intense post-cum regret, or pick up and drop off kink play with no notice to your Dom, please do not waste yours and my time. There are plenty of Doms that are ok having their time wasted, but I'm not one of them.

Tasks range from mild to wild and could be as simple as daily dick pics and as intense as a verbal anal video. You received an instruction poster with photo examples and clear directions, and you have 5-7 days to complete them. These pictures or videos will be shared to temporary exposure sites like ExposedRealFun and Destroyable.me. Exposure is not required to be my sub, but I do like showing off my hot fags. Punishments only come in with disobedience, tardiness, and poor communication.

I have very broad interests, as long as my sub likes it, I love it. I like to see my subs orgasm and cum so be open to please me through your pleasure often. I do have limits for extreme mutilation, blood, scat, and brats. I don't require you to expose your face publicly, but I do like to know what my subs look like. I have many subs that have a limit for face exposure but trust me with their face pics. I haven't disrespected their limits and I won't ignore yours. If face is a limit, but you are interested, message me anyway and we'll work up to your trusting me with it.

My Kik is AJtheDom21. Message me with your stats if you're interested: age, height, weight, dick size, and shoe size. I'll respond no matter what and I expect you to as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230415-232338.png
Views:	39
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	10630  
Old 06-07-2023, 10:25 PM   #2
AJtheDom

Default Following Up with Examples

Here's a sample sub exposure card all my subs get and a poster example. Message if you're interested in being one of my subs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Polish_20230510_115143105.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	10631   Click image for larger version

Name:	Polish_20230510_125443938.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	10632  
EroMe: AJ_The_Dom
FetLife: AlphaJai
Always looking for long term subs!
Click here to read my ad

Into: Strip, JOI, Cum Play, Forced/Ruined/Anal Orgasm, Feet, Dildo, Photo Remake, Toys, Bondage, Blindfolding, Blackmail and Humiliation

NOT Into: bratty/disobedient subs, poor communication, xdressers, inflicting pain (extreme)

Limits: scat/blood, race play, age play
The following user says Thank You to AJtheDom for this post:
Old 06-12-2023, 06:49 AM   #3
AJtheDom

Default Bump

I've been getting a lot of sub responding to this (thank you!), but I just want to add some things to this post before I get more messages that don't pan out.

1) I don't use Skype and I use Telegram for work. Neither of those are options for me. If you only use those two platforms, I don't think you should message me. I have a snap as well that you can see in my signature below.

2) As I mentioned above, I respect all limits including face (in exposure) and I'm willing to wait until you trust me to see your face, but if you aren't ever going to send a face pic or do anal play/cum for me, you may want to keep going as well. My interests are very clear in my sig.

3) Lastly, I do not like having my time wasted and I thought I made that pretty clear. If you are not serious about a somewhat long term d/s relationship over Kik or Snap, and aren't willing to do tasks ranging from strip videos to cum videos, you should not message me. Please read everything before you reach out.

I love talking to new subs and having new subs, but know what you're getting into before you try.
EroMe: AJ_The_Dom
FetLife: AlphaJai
Always looking for long term subs!
Click here to read my ad

Into: Strip, JOI, Cum Play, Forced/Ruined/Anal Orgasm, Feet, Dildo, Photo Remake, Toys, Bondage, Blindfolding, Blackmail and Humiliation

NOT Into: bratty/disobedient subs, poor communication, xdressers, inflicting pain (extreme)

Limits: scat/blood, race play, age play
Old 06-12-2023, 07:10 AM   #4
casualluuk
getDare Devil

Well, i am into this one for sure

Telegram is also casualluuk
Skype is casual luuk

LIMITS ARE: BLOOD-CHILDREN-ANIMALS-SCAT

LIKES ARE: well...i am into a lot!! Also exposure en high risk dares.

I'm a swith but more SUB then DOM
Old 06-22-2023, 11:18 AM   #5
AJtheDom

Default Bump

Last week I got a lot of subs that were not serious about being my long-term sub. Still looking for serious subs that meet the criteria above. Please read my two posts here before messaging me on Kik.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, dom male, looking for a slave