Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-05-2008, 05:00 PM   #16
johnsalach

Default Chapter VI: Round the assault course

I woke up on Saturday in flashergirl's bed having had the most unbelievable night with her. She seemed as unrepentant about her trick as I was with what I did to tord_phreak the day before.

Breakfast was mediocre as usual although for the first time since I arrived, we acted as a group. For years we would play together online and send e-mails to each other but when put in the same hostel it was as though we had never spoken. I partially blamed Angelina keeping her distance but also reasoned she needed to be neutral and understood why this was.

Either way, we pushed two breakfast tables together and acted like long lost friends. We all got teased and it was the most enjoyable breakfast I had had all week. The night receptionist was just going off duty when I left and I winked at her as we left the hostel.

It was another glorious English summers day with the sun beating down on us as we crossed the farmers fields to reach the main road out of the village and past the farm gate. Although it was only just gone eleven when we arrived, Angelina was already on site, in the farmhouse and greeted us warmly as we walked up the drive.

`The semi-final', she said excitedly. `Who would have thought, the débutante, a little young girl who was frightened to describe her first boyfriend and a little boy who wasn't prepared to tell us when he had his first kiss'. There was a titter of laughter as Angelina recalled some very early games we had had years previous.

`Come on, lets get set up'. We walked past the barns used before and into a large courtyard. `Our losers need to go in there', she said and pointed to a half-open stable door `Tord_phreak, your forfeits and to wear just a T-shirt with handcuffs restraining your arms. I forgot yesterday'

Slowly, the troop of eliminated contestants made their way into the stable and began to get changed.

`And our challenge?' Josie asked.

`You'll see', she muttered and waited for the ex-contestants to emerge.

Bigboy19 was the first to emerge, naked except for his trainers proudly displaying his hairless body and semi-erect cock. Lucy was wearing just a jumper, tied around her waist which gave seductive glimpses of her pubic hair. Icum4u and tord_phreak emerged from the dark stable together. Icum4u sported a see through g-string which looked just uncomfortable while tord_phreak was wearing his handcuffs out in front.

`You have got the key to this, haven't you?', he asked Angelina and she nodded. Tord_phreak slammed the cuffs shut before Londonjames82 was next wearing a roman soldiers' costume, complete with armour and short shorts.

`That's fantastic!', Josie exclaimed and shot him a seductive glance.

`The challenge is designed to test your brain and your brawn', Angelina explained as we gathered round. `To begin with, we will have a quiz of 20 questions from Entertainment, Science, The Arts and General Knowledge. You can score 25 points. We break for lunch, and then after dinner we have a 2000-metre assault course where there are another 25 points on offer. The lowest total number of points goes out. Plus, in the quiz, if the ex-contestants work together as one team and chalk up more points than every one of the final three, I will give each of the eliminated bunch £1,000'

Angelina lead us into a big stable where there was a big table facing three chairs at the front, and then two large sofas at the back. She passed round four clipboards with a pen attached and I wrote my name at the top.

`Listen to these five clips and I want to know what the song and artist is, or the film they came from.' She pulled up a hi-fi from the floor which was plugged into the wall and pressed PLAY.

A few seconds later, the CD whirred into life and the speakers filled the hall with its' tinny music.

`Don't let me down, Don't make a sound, Don't throw it all away, Remember me' squawked a meladramatic voice over a drum beat. Easy - it was the Klaxons and I'll let you down - one of my favourite bands. I heard frantic whispering behind me and then scribbling on the paper.

The following excerpt was a trombone solo which was playing a dance track. I recognised the song immediately and began humming it but my mind was blank.

`All that it takes, One more chance, Don’t let our last kiss, Be our last, Give me tonight and I’ll show you'. I had no idea and it sounded like a girl band. I am sure I recognised the song but had no idea who sang it. I put down `Girls Aloud' and was still humming the tune for the second one.

`You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!'. Michael Caine. Italian Job. Thank you Angelina.

`All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?'. Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Angelina turned the sound system off and then picked up a piece of paper from a plastic wallet and began reading.

`Number 6: What is the chemical symbol of Mercury?'. Easy it's Hg'

`Number 7: What is the name of the bone in your ear which sounds like a handymans tool?' The hammer.

`Number 8: What is Pi equal to?' Ah. As I racked my brains for the answer, I remembered the answer to Number 2 and eagerly filled in Alex Guardino - Destination Unknown.

`Number 9: What is the cube root of -27?' No idea. So I put nine. Maths wasn't my strong subject

`Number 10: What does DC stand for?' Ahhh. Direct Current.

`Number 11: Who wrote Hamlet?' William Shakespeare. Easy.

`Number 12: Who paints swimming pools?' Fuck.

`Number 13: Who were the three tenors?' Pavorotti, Dominguez and Fuck.

`Number 14: Where is the European Capital of Culture 2008?' Fuck! I was really struggling with the Arts

`Number 15: Where were Captain Maynard's children?' Clever. The New Forest.

`The next five are worth double points, Angelina explained. Number 16: What was the German secret code during World War II called?' Enigma. Read the book I thought as I swirled my A

`Number 17: What is the highest mountain in Africa?' Kilamanjaro and swirled my o

`Number 18: Who plays their home matches at Roots Hall?' Southend. My ex-girlfriends team.

`Number 19: Who was the Prime Minister of Great Britain until 1997?' Major.

`Number 20: Where is Havana?' I was in two minds. Was it Cuba or Barbados. I went my gut instinct and put Cuba but wasn't sure.

`Bonus question, for those at the back for an extra point: Who is going to get eliminated today?'. I laughed and turned around. They started whispering again and then came to a consensus and Lucy scribbled down an answer.

`Lunch will be in the stable next door' Angelina said and collected the sheets before giving them to one of her maids. Lunch was a drab buffet but Josie, myself and Flashergirl were dragged off half way through to get changed into lycra cycling shorts and brightly coloured T-shirts. We were also given a pair of brightly coloured plimsolls.

I was red, flashergirl blue and Josie yellow.

Twenty minutes later we were at the start line, which was at the edge of a field.

`Right, from here, go over the rope bridge, two points if you don't fall off. Over the cargo netting. That's another four and then across the beam for another three. Sprint around the field and through the sand and then over the stile and round this next field. Its a shade under a mile. Six points for under five minutes, five for six, and so on. Up the wall for another two and then jump down into the water for two, mud for one or down the ladder for none. Now, pick on of the inflatable slides to come down. One is worth six, another one four and last one two crashing into something which is covered but will be a nice surprise before staggering over the line. Any questions?'

I shook my head and she told me to get ready. She was sitting on top of the gate between the two fields where the course had been set up and was looking out over it. `Blindfold those two', she said and the maids did, so that Josie or flashergirl had no idea how well I had done.

`Now remember, you don't have to tackle every obstacle.', she reminded me.

She blew a whistle and I set off. Barely three metres in and there was a rope bridge with two ropes for my hands. I edged onto it and then built up some speed running along the coarse line for the remaining fifteen or so metres. I had barely jumped off the rope bridge when I had a twelve foot high cargo netting to tackle. My weight caused the netting to swing wildly as I climbed it and nearly fell off twice before reaching the top. Swinging my right leg over I was down it in no time and was tackling the beam, arms outstretched.

The wooden beam was slippery and only two inches wide and I had to edge along slowly wasting lots of time before i reached the end safely. I was now on the sprint section and running out of breath very quickly. I had barely made it to the 100m long sandpit which was just exhausting. I had to wade into it as it was quite wet and I felt my limbs ache. Slipping I fell to the ground and heard the ex-contestants shout encouragement.

My limbs aching I made it out of the sandpit and began half-jogging, half-staggering up to hill and to the wall on the egde of the second field. It was about nine foot high and I had to scale it using a rope. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and began climbing up the wall using the thick rope. I fell first time but made it the second onto the platform. I had three choices of descent, and choose the first rope into the icy water which was waist deep.

Sending shivers down my spine the freezing water gave relief to my tired limbs and woke me up. Jogging the thirty metres I was now at the top of the field and had to choose one of the three inflatable slides which ran down the hill and into a covered section yards from where Angelina was. I chose the middle slide and began hurtling towards the paper-covered section at some speed, the cold water on the slide acting as a good lubricant.

I crashed through the paper wall and closed my eyes I felt myself falling and then into cold gloopy liquid. Struggling, and it felt like quicksand I was up onto my feet and wiped my eyes. Opening them, I made out an outlet a few feet away at the opposite end from where I came in and climbed through it onto the grass and Angelina blew her whistle. I looked down at me and I was covered head to toe in custard.

`Excellent effort. If Suzanne could remove Mark from the game area, we'll start Josie off'. One of the maids ushered me out of the field and towards the main stables. I was provided with a towel and cleaned myself as best I could when I got the big room.

Ten minutes later, Josie arrived exhausted, covered in mud and I laughed. She went to give me a hug but I managed to dodge her just in time. We talked and she confided in me that she found the questions hard. I did wonder if Angelina had done that to make it harder for Josie, just as she thought she might, but put it to the back of my mind.

Flashergirl walked in drenched in neon pink. `Gunge', she explained and was towelled down.

We barely had a few minutes to ourselves when Angelina arrived flanked by a couple of minions.

`The winner of the quiz was flashergirl with 23, Mark was second with 19 and Josie finished last with 11.' We gave flashergirl a round of applause and Angelina continued. `Top spot on the assault course with 23 was flashergirl, giving her a combined total of 46 and into the final'

`Well done' I called but was drowned out by everyone doing the same.

`Second place was Mark with 21 and Josie hit 20. Mark goes through'. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and hugged the muddy Josie before cuddling the gunged flashergirl.

`Now, the group score in the quiz was 26 - full marks, so here are your bundles of cash and Jose - you have a forfeit. Come with me.

Josie followed her sister with trepidation across the courtyard and into another stable.

`Stand over there, and get undressed', she was ordered and Josie did so. Angelina picked up a hose and began hosing the unfortunate girl down, wiping all trace of her previous ordeal from her body. Josie squealed and tried to dodge the icy water but Angelina was merciless

`Now put this on', she said to her sister shivering with the cold and threw her a large threadbare towel and a pair of knickers. Josie dried herself and then slipped the seductive but not revealing thong over her hips and upto her waist.

`These are remote control vibrating knickers and I am giving the two finalists the controls. You must wear them at all times including when you are sleeping for the next 24 hours.' Angelina passed us two fobs from her pocket with four buttons - OFF, 1, 2 and FULL. I pressed 1 and Josie jumped.

`Lastly, everyone is to dress up and meet me at the little Italian's I have just bought in the next town at 6pm. We have two finalists to toast. We'll pick you up at half five from your hotel ', she said and left the stable.

I was a little worried about playing flashergirl in the final round. She was the person I was most close to at the event and wanted to ask her out, but instead I was playing against her. A minibus turned up at 5.30 as promised and we trooped inside dressed smartly. I was wearing my best trousers and shirt, while the girls looked ravenous especially Josie in a little black dress.

The Italian restaurant was closed for us - a private party - and we were seated in a large long table seating around 12 - eight contestants and four from Angelina's party. I was directed to head one end of the table and flashergirl was at the other end.

Our chairs were large backed chairs, like thrones and looked majestic and regal. Angelina sat in the middle directing everyone to their seats.

A waiter came and took our order. Angelina ordered champagne and then I subtly turned on Josie's underwear. She jumped at first and then settled down fidgetting slightly. She looked at me but I didn't make eye contact and then she looked at Flashergirl. As Angelina got up to speak I switched on two and Josie jumped again. I saw her start to clutch her chair and then look resolutely at me.

`This week, eight have become two. We've tested resourcefulness and Icum4u was found wanting with his timekeeping. We tested nerve and skill where Lucy wasn't brave enough to show us her body. We looked at how squeamish you were and londonjames82 struggled. Then we tested your desire. How far would you go to get those stars and BigBoy19 went out. Then we were looking at speed and agility but ended up testing how smart you were. Tord_phreak was lacking. Lastly Josie left us when it came to brain and brawn. Worthy finalists. Smart, cunning, brave and daring. I give you southernmark and flashergirl'. Angelina raised her glass and then the group repeated `Southernmark and flashergirl'

Josie closed her eyes as Angelina toasted and was squirming more and more in her seat. I set the panties to FULL and watched her face. She saw me watching and closed her eyes. I heard a mew and then a groan. Then a sharp intake of breath. Her hands went to her crotch.

She started screaming in ecstasy. `Ahhhhh', she called out and I called out to Tord_phreak who was between Angelina and Josie. `You are going to need to give her one'. He didn't need telling twice and stood up. Josie was too preoccupied to move and so I got up to help Josie up and got her leaning over the table.

Tord_Phreak unzipped his trousers and then hitched up Josie's skirt before dropping her panties to the floor which she stepped out of. She looked round longingly at him and he obliged, plunging his uncovered erect cock deep into Josie's sopping wet hole caused her to groan even louder. She was nearly on Lucy's side of the table but everyone was watching tord_phreak intently thrusting his hot rod into her.

Josie was coming to her orgasm when tord_phreak filled her with his own juice. Unsatisfied Josie lay there for a few seconds when the waiters returned with our meals. I looked at the youngest waiter, who wasn't more than 17 or 18 and who brought me my calzone, trying hard not to look at Josie laid out across the table

`My friend here needs a good fucking. Can you oblige?'. He looked at Angelina who laughed and nodded. `Go on' she said

He had his trousers down in a flash and was approaching Josie who gleefully absorbed his rock hard penis and came within a few strokes. The waiter didn't last much longer and pumped her full of her second lot of sticky semen.

A few moments later, Josie got up and went to go to the bathroom.

`Where are you going?', Angelina asked. `Without your panties'

`Please can I clean up first' Josie pleaded and Angelina thought.

`Yes, if you give every waiter a proper blowjob on your way back'. The wine must have gone straight to her head as she skipped off to get clean and then pleasure our hosts.

Fifteen minutes later she returned to her cold pizza and flat champagne, white stains illuminating her black dress. The panties were still buzzing and I turned them off for her.

Flashergirl and I met before we went to bed. We were both drunk on the champagne Angelina plied us with but we were warned to keep our sexual activities to a minimum or else we would be `sore'! I smirked, but we crept to outside Josie's room and then turned the panties on. We heard a squeal and so we turned them up and then to FULL.

Josie came to orgasm a couple of times before we turned them off and went to our separate beds.

I must get any girlfriend I have a pair of those panties!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #17
johnsalach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeX25 View Post
Loving this story I am presuming there will be two more chapters to cum, the start of each spelling GETDARE !

Do I get a special prize if I am correct?

I am turned on each time I read more. Keep it up

BeX
Yes, congratulations - thats the "easter egg"! ;-)
Old 03-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #18
johnsalach

Default Chapter VII: Entering the forest

It took me a long time to get to sleep as my head was buzzing with the possibilities of what could be in store for myself and flashergirl the following day.

I was woken on by the sound of an envelope being pushed under my door at around 8am and got out of bed to open it.

`Dear finalist,

We have arranged a tray of breakfast to be brought to your room at 9am. Do not leave your this floor of the hostel for anything and do not talk to any other contestant or ex-contestant. We will collect you at around 10.30 and take you to the final.

Failure to abide by these rules will result in instant disqualification.

Lots of love,

Angelina'

I feel back on the bed and dozed until I was woken by a loud knock on my door. Breakfast had arrived and I got up naked to take the tray from the receptionist. Breakfast, was not cereal and milk but a full cooked breakfast complete with a morning newspaper. Well a News of World.

I took my mind off the impending challenge and flicked through the newspaper but before long I was torn from my thoughts by another loud knock at the door. One of Angelina's maids was there and I was ordered downstairs before being blindfolded and led into a minibus that was parked around the corner. We waited for ten minutes before I heard someone else getting in and the vehicle starting. About twenty minutes later, the minibus ground to a halt on a bumpy road and there door opened. The maid led me out, letting me catch my head on the top of the bus as I got down from the vehicle and then walked about ten minutes across uneven ground.

My blindfold was roughly taken off me and I opened my eyes to see Angelina and the two maids. Flashergirl was next to me and she threw us each a bag. We were surrounded by thick woodland.

`All six ex-contestants and two of my...ummm....friends are in this wood. Each of them have three cards - a pink one, a blue one and a gold one. The gold card is sealed in an envelope and contains a number from -1 to 6, dished out at random. The blue and pink cards have challenges or tests. You have an hour to approach as many people as you want and ask them for the dare. Mark takes the blue card and Marie the pink. If you complete the challenge in front of them you get the golden envelope which must be opened at the end of the game when we tot up the points.

The wood is about three quarters of a mile wide and a mile long and there are also four umpires who are dressed with blue sashes across their chest to ensure fair play. We have placed the ex-contestants and therefore you will find your challenges next to big wooden panels which are painted in white littered around the forest. Once you have done a dare, the other finalist cannot also complete the dare from the same person. Any questions?'

I shook my head and opened my bag.

`Get changed into those and I will blow my whistle in two minutes.'

Flashergirl and I hurriedly changed into a long T-shirt which only just covered my crotch and a basic set of plimsolls. I left my clothes in the bag I was given and stood on the edge of the path looking into the wood.

`Good luck', I said to flashergirl and held my hand out.

`You too', she replied and hugged me instead.

`When I sound my klaxon after an hour you must be back here within five minutes.' Angelina told us and we got ready to enter the wood'

`PEEEEEEPPPPPP'

flashergirl and I ran off in opposite directions, tripping over branches I fought my way past the undergrowth away from the beaten track. The trees thinned out slightly and then started going downhill. I tried to look round for a white board and before long found a path worn out through the bracken and fern which was growing. This led to a small copse, where bigboy19 was sitting on a chair opposite a big white wooden block, about three foot high.

`Hello mate', he greeted me as I walked fervently up to him. `There ya go' passing the blue envelope across.

I tore it open and read out aloud.

`You do not have to complete this but your challenge is:

How many people of the same sex have you had sexual relations with?'

I smirked. `Five. You, tord_phreak, londonjames, icum4u and myself.'

`Very good', he replied and passed me a gold envelope. As I went to leave he took a blue sash out of his pocket and put it on.

`Are you an umpire now?' I asked.

`Yes. I'll follow you if you like'

`Sweet. You can hold onto the envelope then. Its hardly though I have any pockets'. Bigboy19 put the golden envelope he had just given me into his inside pocket and he followed me out of the clearing.

`I can't tell you where any of the other people are, but I have seen the map', bigboy19 confided, `and I wouldn't spend too much time walking in that direction or that direction if I were you.'. He pointed further down the track the way I had just come and further into the forest'

`Why are you helping me?', I asked.

`Oh come on. You've been a great sport all week. Both of you have. Pity you aren't going to share the million really'

`Hmmm' I hummed and we half-walked, half-jogged in silence for a bit.

`You two would make a good couple. Mind you, I'd have thought that about Josie but I am not so sure now.'

Glad to be changing the subject I pressed him for an answer, and it appears they weren't speaking at breakfast. We rounded a corner and saw big_boned_lucy waiting for me dressed in a Roman toga. She too was sat opposite a big white box in a clearing.

`Your challenge', she said a handed me the pink envelope. I lifted my T-Shirt up to reveal my flaccid penis.

`I need a blue one. Look'. She grinned and passed me the blue envelope instead.

Reading out loud, `You do not have to complete this but your challenge is:

Fill the test tube the ex-contestant has with semen in front of him or her'

`You going for it?'

`Of course' I said and whipped my cock out again. I was already getting hard and began pumping furiously when I realised that I didn't have the test tube. I held my hand out and Lucy passed it to me giggling.

Stroking harder and harder I could feel myself getting nearer and nearer. With a tiny shudder, I felt my muscles contract and I pressed the top of the test tube onto my cock and let it dribble in.

Rolling my fingers down my penis I drained any semen left and passed the tube to Lucy who put the rubber plug in and passed me the golden envelope.

Bigboy19 and I left very quickly with my distinctly unsatisfied. Lucy has always struck me as slightly desperate and I didn't really want her inviting herself to be with us for the next half an hour.

`Where now?' I asked as soon as we were out of earshot from Lucy.

`I don't know, but I would guess going this way', he said, subtly extending his finger further up the path.

`What a good idea!' I exclaimed in mock surprise.

`So tell me, what would you spend your money on?'

`If I won? I don't know. House. Car. Holiday and a night of drinks on me I suppose'

`A million pounds is a lot of money. I'm not I sure I would ever go to work. Or back to it'

`You'd get bored' I told him and he shook his head.

The path forked and Bigboy19 instinctively took the right hand fork deeper into the wood.

`Oh I'm sorry. Do you want to go this way?' he asked jokingly.

`Nah don't think so. I would have chosen right' I lied.

The path soon narrowed and then disappeared and I was beginning to doubt bigboy19's directional and navigational skills as we hacked our way through the thickening bushes and unseen trip hazards. I was about to question his knowledge of the map when we stumbled into a little clearing and Josie was waiting, dressed only in a see-through rubber apron. She nodded at Bigboy19 who was staring at her intently'

`Your challenge', she said holding a blue envelope out.

I took it from her and read it:

To enter the buttplug provided into yourself and then perform oral sex to the ex-challenger. The buttplug cannot be removed until the klaxon has sounded and the points totalled.'

`No problem', I said and took the little bag from Josie, which contained a four inch buttplug and a bottle of KY Jelly. I smeared the plug in KY and then reached around and gently lubed my arsehole. I slid in no problem, but felt ever so uncomfortable, like I was ever so slightly contispated.

I looked at Josie and guided her onto the large beach towel she had just laid out. She spread her legs and I began devouring her slit, concentrating on massaging her hole and then up to her clitoris and back circling it as I went.

I heard her start to breathe out faster and then mew slightly. I used my hands to pop open her hood and began sucking on her clit and felt her muscles in her leg twitch. She sat up slightly and then began groaning in pleasure.

`Oh yeah, thats it', she cried as my lips pursed over her exposed clit and I began sucking on it.

`Ahhhh......UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH', she screamed and her muscles tensed. Waves of pleasure cascaded through her and she shuddered. Her hands went to her hips and she lifted my face upto hers kissing me passionately.

`I'm sorry.', I said pulling myself away from her before my stiffening penis could go too near her holes and my willpower disappear. `That's bigboy19's job'

Bigboy19 smiled at me and passed me three golden envelopes. `Cheers mate'

`Ummmm?' I went to ask him where I was to go but didn't want Angelina's sister to know we had bent the rules.

He nodded towards a tree 10 metres away I took the hint.

`See ya later', I called out and ran off towards the tree. It wasn't long before I encountered a blackberry bush and went around it, but this led to more bushes and soon I was being dragged off the original bearing I wanted to take. I was just about reaching the end of my patience when I came into a clearing, which unfortunately contained no ex-contestant. It was also at the end of the forest and so I turned around to climb out of the copse in a slightly different direction. This too was blocked by a holly bush before too long, and in trying to go around it and keep on the right path, I found another clearing. With one of Angelina's friends.

`Greetings' I said as I walked upto her. She was sat on the chair and looked up as I walked into the clearing. Barely 21, she passed me a blue envelope and I tore it open.

Change into the outfit the ex-contestant has for you. Do not remove it unless instructed'

`I'll take the challenge' I told her and she smiled. `There you go', she said and slid a bag. I held open the bag to reveal a jet black rubber catsuit with short trousers and short arms. I slid my plimsolls off and then eased myself into the tight stretchy rubber shorts. These gripped and pulled on my skin as I attempted to slide the rubber shorts up and over the little plug pertruding from my backside.

I felt a pair of hands help me and I was soon removing my T-Shirt to get the top on and then zipped up. It went right to the top of my throat and I felt vulnerable. Picking up my fourth envelope I gave the girl a kiss on the cheek and then ran off towards the main path.

I had barely made it fifty metres away from my last challenge when I heard a klaxon and had to change course slightly to walk towards it. Picking my way over the bracken I found the main path and walked along it to meet Angelina and flashergirl who was covered in, what looked like tomato bolognase sauce.

`What happened to you?' I asked as the maid passed her a towel.

`I got pissed on. Had to give a blowjob, fucked in the arse and then had this tipped on me', she said. `You?'

`Oh, a simple question, masturbation, oral sex, buttplug and then clothes change'

`You bastard. You better not have beaten me!', she squealed outraged.

`Luck of the draw', I uttered as more people arrive and formed a circle around us.

`I think we are all here', Angelina declared and got us in a circle. She had managed to find, or more likely hidden in the wood and since retrieved an blackboard and easel and this was set up next to her.

`Who has the buttplug?' she asked.

`Me. Can I take it out'

`Yes' and I unzipped the tight catsuit to be able to reach around and remove the sextoy. My ring muscle had it clenched in place and I had to relax to get it out. Not bothering to zip up I left myself slightly exposed but preferred this to the impossibly sweaty rubber suit.

`Before we get to the business of finding a winner, I would like to give this to everyone.' Angelina passed around an envelope to every ex-contestant `Its a cheque for £5,000. You didn't have to stay. You didn't have to get so involved in these games but you did and this has been one of the best weeks of my life. When I was planning this I could not believe that it would have turned out the way it has. I have really enjoyed watching it unfold and you have all been part of that, so thank you. Now to business...'

`OK, girls first. Flashergirl open your first envelope.' Flashergirl tore it open and showed Angelina a four. `Good score. Mark?'

Tenatively I picked my first one at random and ripped it open. Zero. `Fuck!' I exclaimed and showed her the card.

Flashergirl then opened her second envelope. `Two' she shouted and smiled.

I then took my bottom envelope and opened it. `One. Fucking hell'.

`Well my dares were tougher', Flashergirl replied indignantly.

`These cards are issued randomly' Angelina reiterated. `This is pure luck of the draw'

Flashergirl opened her third envelope and called out `Three'. I sighed relieved and then opened mine.

`SIX!' I shouted.

`Right, this means there is a minus one and a five left. Flashergirl is on nine and Southernmark is on seven. Whoever gets the five wins the game'

`Wait!' I called out. `Before you open that, do you want to share it?'

`Share it?' flashergirl asked.

`I mean thats allowed right?' I asked Angelina.

`Yeah, I suppose so', she said and looked at flashergirl

`The money. We go our separate ways with 500K each'

`I was hoping', flashergirl replied `to share something more than money. I was hoping not to go our separate ways and to share a flat...or house. Our lives together. Give it a go' Tears started to well up in her eyes. `But if its the money you want then I'll share it'

She began to open her envelope and I called out `Stop!'

`Do you mean that? You want us to make a go of it?'

`Of course', she cried, wiping her eyes.

`I never knew...' I muttered. `I would rather share my evenings with you than the money. I never thought I stood a chance'

She smiled at me and then opened the last envelope.

`Five' she called out triumphantly and ran over to give me a hug.

`A winner!' Angelina exclaimed and withdrew a cheque for a million pounds. It had `Maria Robertson' written across the top and flashergirl made it dirty by touching it.

`Well done flashergirl' she said and there was an endless precession of people hugging her and congratulating her while I got the `commiserations'

`Showers at my place', Angelina called out and started walking back down the path.

Maria stayed and looked at me. `Well done!' and she launched herself into my arms kissing me furiously and enthusiastically.

By the time we had broken embraces, the walk back to the manor, hand-in-hand with her is one of my most treasured memories. The other contestants had long since run off and with the glorious English countryside mapped out in front of us it was almost perfect.

Angelina gave me a cheque for £10,000 as the losing finalist and we departed her manor slightly tipsy at gone nine. Flashergirl was so drunk, I barely got time for a kiss before she was asleep let alone anything else.

The following morning was frantic as we had to vacate the hostel by 10am. Breakfast was poured down my throat and I only just had time pack.

The young receptionist was on the daytime rota and I nearly left without saying goodbye.

`Here is my email address', I told her. `Email me yours and I will respond with as many nakie pics as you want'

`Shouldn't make promises you can't keep', Josie told me.

`I can keep that one' I promised and she shook her head.

So, as I reflected on my week as my train pulled away from the station leaving most of the contestants behind for a different train, what had I achieved.

Well thats eight new friends. Good friends. Friends I could trust. That was a lot. £10,000 big ones going direct into my account. Thats very nice. But I also had a very hot date with England's newest member of the millionaire club. That was everything. Londonjames82 sat opposite me and and got out a pack of cards.

Placing them on the table he said. `Last game. Highest card wins. Loser travels back with their shorts round their ankles.'

`Oh right, so table covering you and empty train carriage. Its 10.30. Hardly worth doing'

`So you game then?'

`Go on.'

I cut the cards and got a King. Londonjames got a three.

`Fuck!' he exclaimed as he slid his shorts down to his ankles. `I've run out of underwear. I've gone commando'

`Never mind. Game of poker to win your shorts back' I suggested laughing and shuffled the cards.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:52 PM   #19
johnsalach

Default Epilogue

The week after the game had finished, Maria and I met up in Scunthorpe. I had taken the early train and arrived at her little apartment overlooking the town just after 7pm on Friday.

`Nice place'

`It's my sisters. She is travelling for three months so I am housesitting' Maria answered. I spotted the computer in the corner of the room while Maria was cooking a curry in the little kitchen. Yes, a millionaire and we can't go to a restaurant.

`Is it OK to check emails?' I shouted through the open door and Maria replied that I could.

`Oh it's an email from Angelina', I called out and opened the envelope,

`Dear all,

I've been a very naughty girl!

I have been filming much of that week.

The abbey had two hidden cameras in the rubble. I did have three but Mark unsettled one of them when he climbed up it. In the casino the corners of the marquee, and the tables had cameras. In the barn we had cameras and a proper cameraman in the hidden roofspace. On Thursday, I put the cameras in the wooden decking and then in the ceiling and on Friday when we had paintball I had real cameramen with long lenses hidden in the trees. The assault course had them in the equipment and in the bushes but the naughtiest thing was hiding them in the white boxes. They weren't there to pinpoint the challenges to Mark and Maria but for me to put filming equipment.

I have hardly stopped playing with myself. The footage is soooo hot. I have blurred any faces which are clear and uploaded them for everyone to see. Get your arse down to the getdare.com forums and check out the links. There have been rumours all summer and you guys will be legends.

If you want to know, I have plans for next year. A bigger, better set of challenges. Mark and Maria can't play but it is open to everyone else. Let me know if your interested.

Lots of love,

Angelina.

P.S. If anyone wants to come and spank me, you know my number. I AM a naughty girl!'

`Devious witch' Maria called back and came running in. I loaded up getdare and logged into the forums. Sure enough `Week of Dares, Truths and Challenges' by angelina was the hottest thread and the links to the pictures and videos showed most of the week's depravities.

`Well at least your trick isn't on there' I told her and Maria scanned down the thread to find another link from big_boned_lucy, which sure enough showed a fantastic hunk with semen dripping from butthole. Now who could that be?

`Would love to do next year', I told Maria and she shook her head.

`No. We have our million, let someone have a turn' She was right of course, but it wasn't the million I was interested in. It was the dares. The adrenaline. The danger. Now where could I get that from?

`YES, YES, YESSSSS-------------' Maria cried out as I plunged my rod into her. We'd have to hurry up of course as the next train was due anytime soon and we didn't want to get caught having sex on an empty station.

No, I have no idea where I will get my adrenaline fix now!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #20
johnsalach

Default Finished.

A slightly marathon effort, but its finished.

I enjoyed writing it and have an idea for a second set of challenges. Any ideas you have, PM me and I will stick them in the melting pot. I don't get any of them ;-(

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

John
Old 03-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #21
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Brillent

wish somthing like that would happen on here
Not for money for the fun sake of it

Money would be a bonus though
Old 03-23-2008, 03:15 PM   #22
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

WOW!
I am telling you.. that was possibily the best story I have ever read.. WOW! 1000000000000000/100%!

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk