Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2023, 12:44 PM   #1
jimmydean

Default Creative wedgie ideas?

A couple years ago, i was dared to get rid of all of my underwear and never wear them again. I got rid of them, not sure if Id really go commando for the rest of my life or not, but i ended up getting used to it and i haven't bought or worn amy since. But this morning, i found 2 pairs in the back of my drawer that i wasn't aware of, so i figured that the best punishment for keeping them would be to destroy them via wedgie. So I'm hoping to get some ideas of how to do so. I'm planning on putting both pairs on at the same time and not taking them off until I give myself a wedgie so brutal that they both tear off, but I'm not sure what kind to do.

I'm hoping to get some ideas from you guys, amd I'll pick my favorite to do. Whoever gives me the best suggestion can pick whether they want a detailed report, or to watch live on cam via skype. Or not lol wother way, I'm plqnning on doing it in a cpuple hours, so I'm hoping at least a couple people will give suggestions

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, illegal, sounding, pics(although I’ll show off on cam lol), online exposure

All dares/ forfeits can be veiwed via skype

I lost in “loser gets pimped out” so if you send me a message with the word “reminder” in the subject, I have to do whatever you say no questions asked, within limits
jimmydean is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
wedgie, wedgie dare, wedgie fun