Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2023, 06:35 PM   #1
angelica_kristel

Default Use 20f slave

Feel free to use me mistress, dom, and their friends are here for the next few days so have fun with me and they’ll carry it out for you! please follow limits! (still figuring some limits out sorry if i say no)

Likes: small spankings, few rules, edging, treated like an object

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Limits: scat, nicknames, videos, only some pictures if I choose to, hard anal.
angelica_kristel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 06:46 PM   #2
namesfelix

Heres a fun one your doms and friends. Why not play a game. Let your doms and friends play a game~ you should be tied down and blindfolded. Gagged with a ring gag would help restrict your ability as well. The gimic of this game is that each players gets to use your mouth. Fingers genitials toys whatever they want. Each player can use your mouth for 2 minutes. At the end you can guess who you think it is. If you get it right theyre out. If you get it wrong you earn 10 spanks wherever they want. The game ends when they get tired of using you or you finally guess everyone correctly. The last person gets to have your mouth as theyre own personal toy for the next hour/rest of the night.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 07:04 PM   #3
angelica_kristel

Okay. I’m currently getting spanked while on display for everyone.

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Old 05-26-2023, 07:44 PM   #4
namesfelix

Add 30 pussy spanks from me personally~

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:50 AM   #5
lurker54321

Have each person spank your ass 25 times to start, thank each person when they are done. Then one of them who wants a handjob will stand infront of you. you will jack him off while everybody else takes a turn belting your pussy 10 times per person, then they will belt your ass until you finish jacking him off. He can choose have you swallow or cum on your face, if he chooses that then he walks you to the shower and you clean yourself off in a nice COLD shower.

At some point you are to lay on your back, naked, on a table and be used as a table by everybody else as they eat off you. During this you are to have a vibe in your pussy at max the whole time, you need to stay still cuz if you move you could spill their food. Food waste is bad so you are to be punished if you were a bad table. Heh, tables are objects so that should count as a like but im guessing thats not what you had in mind. You dom/mistress can decide if you are to be tied down during this or unbound but still forced to be still. or you can have hands free to help serve guests. After they are done eating you are to eat off the floor, on all 4s, while getting fucking from behind.

If there are enough to go around you should do your best to pleasure 5 cocks at once. get fucked in pussy,ass, and mouth while jacking off 2 more. if you are short a cock they could find one, or you can eat out a gal or just rub some pussy, important part here is to do 5 people at once.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 05:42 PM   #6
wedgie_mistress

get your ass fucked by each guy until they have came in your asshole. then have your ass plugged to hold it all in. while you’re doing that stuff your pussy with your biggest dildo and hold it in with a shoulder thong wedgie. next you’ll be passed around each member of the group to get your ass spanked red! after each spanking thank them. after your spankings are complete you may remove the wedgie, dildo, and the plug…but once the plug is out immediately put the wedgie back on your shoulders. excuse yourself to the side of the room (where everyone can still see you though) and follow along to a yoga video that is at least 45 minutes long. complete the video while in your wedgie and then ask the group if they thought you did good enough. if yes you are done remove the wedgie get on all fours naked and spread your legs and lay down with your ass in the air until they leave. if no repeat video and then get a hanging wedgie until you rip three thongs get another small spanking and then display yourself like stated before.

dislikes: boring dares, the same dares repeated exactly the same, anal, etc.

limits: pics/vids, public, poop/pee, nicknames, etc

Last edited by wedgie_mistress; 05-27-2023 at 05:46 PM.
wedgie_mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 07:55 AM   #7
angelica_kristel

Does anyone have anymore?

Old 05-28-2023, 08:08 AM   #8
Uselessboy2

Each time you need too pee youll kneel and masturbate to the edge, then hold it while you ask for permission to pee. Only allowed to pee on all fours or standing, not sitting.

Kik uselessboy0

Last orgasm 11th of December

Denied by girls denial: 6th of July, afterwards 8 more months to do from Dom

Strokes 0/3600, edges 0/16

Rules, Likes/Dislikes/Limits and Toys

Pm Dares
Uselessboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass anal fuck torture, fuck her pussy or ass, spank, use and abuse, wedgie