Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-14-2022, 07:25 AM   #61
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

When picking feminine clothes, do you focus more on the look, or the feel of the material?

Are there any materials you particularly like or dislike?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 05:08 PM   #62
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
When picking feminine clothes, do you focus more on the look, or the feel of the material?
Good questions, becouse of professional “deformation” in fact my job is selection of color and materials for fashion agency! But not ask me too much...
In personal life, mainly is the style and tayloring, is the first thing attract me, but quality of fabric also important is.
I should say, 50/50 percent. Color also influence perception so much!
Really, is very difficolt to answer this question, becouse so many variables act in the choice.

Quote:
Are there any materials you particularly like or dislike?
I very like lace and silky, but soft warm woven wool I adore it!
The natural fibers is what I like more, I think
What not interest me, probable is leather becous I see too rude, and latex because, just I not care!
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 01:35 PM   #63
Donna Attison

Do you want be a Dom with one partner and a sub with another partner? Or would you like to experience both with the same partner?
Would you ask your sub to do something, that is a limit for yourself, when you are a sub?
What’s your favourite time of day to have sex?
Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever masturbated?

Likes & Limits ||| PM Dares ||| kik: SissyDonnaAttison
Donna Attison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:03 PM   #64
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Attison View Post
Do you want be a Dom with one partner and a sub with another partner? Or would you like to experience both with the same partner?
Dipend on partner.
With some I heve been switch (primarily Domme, only occasionally sub) with other i been only sub.
I not rimember be only Domme with any partner.
Also emotional connection count very much and the curiosity to reciprocaly explore.

Quote:
Would you ask your sub to do something, that is a limit for yourself, when you are a sub?
Yes of coarse, as long as is consensual.
About limits, for sure what you heve when you is sub and you is Domme not coincident some time.
What is relevant, is the match of likes between both, to heve fun and always rispect the limit of partner and the limit of self own, I belive

Quote:
What’s your favourite time of day to have sex?
Depend on mood, but woulde in general say, the night is moar for cuddle and sweetness
The morning and day moar for kinky and BDSM, unless session is so long to go on for several hours or some days

Quote:
Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever masturbated?
It was a dare, to be full femme outdoor, after 10 day chaste denial, to walk buttplugged out of car on trail near one golf club, and on one bench in rest area outdoor, still plugged, fuck one ballerina shoe, until edge 10 time (one for each chaste day) and in the end, recieve self facial, and redress.
I was forbidden to wash (and there was nothing I could wash with) and walk back to the my car, while take lots lots of selfies like some airhead girl.
Made me feel very slut and a bit stupid, but I loved it.
And on way back to car, on opposite way, I recall 5 people I encountered and one young lady probable 22 or 24 year old, in particular she looked a bit odd at me
She was in front of me probable after only 2 or 3 minute I had received the cum on the my face, so...
just go back with mind and think back at this episode, still now my heart beat fast
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 03-15-2022 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2022, 06:11 AM   #65
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

What bimbo tasks have you tried and liked?

What bimbo tasks have you tried and disliked?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 03-17-2022, 05:10 PM   #66
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hello again, these your questions made me think I not done too much bimbo tasks.
Honest, before join get dare, I not even knew what the word meaning was.
Sure, this is not too much I have done, but I am curious to this and maybe shall do more if there is some good idea.

Quote:
What bimbo tasks have you tried and liked?
I remember I was dared to ask silly things like “how can I show love to my dildo” or “how can I make my dildoes not jelous of one each other” and recieve from strangers in chat some answers and do it after.

Another, was like good morning/good night cock kiss routine where for some period of time, my first thing of day was kiss dildo and give blowjob, and last thing of day, was again kiss dildo and give blowjob.
Repeated for several and several day, it make you addicted at cock and feel quite a bit stupid at same time and I enyoj it

But the very most bimbo experience so far, is be dared to speak at myself and tell some dirty words, but it depende if in right mood for this.
In particular, one time I was dared to take “AHEGAO” selfies (also this is a discovery from Get Dare) after I just recieve cum facial and alternate repeat “I luv cock” and “I luv cum” while make tits bounce and impale squatted on dildo.
Yes, I belive this really maked me feel very bimbo airheaded, when I look these pictures and maked me remember the moments

Quote:
What bimbo tasks have you tried and disliked?
I not really come at my mind one I disliked, probable I was not dared enough, or simply I skipped and not done what I judge too stupid and waste time?
I know is not good answer, but I not remember any specific i done and not enyojed

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 03-17-2022 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-20-2022, 03:10 PM   #67
Donna Attison

Some sexual questions:

1. Would you like to penetrate a man/crossdresser and would you like to be penetrated by a man/crossdresser?
2. Which celebrity man do you find sexually attractive?
3. If you could choose one of your exes to do it for one night, who would you choose and why?
4. If you could only lick one place on your partner for the whole life, where would it be?

Likes & Limits ||| PM Dares ||| kik: SissyDonnaAttison
Donna Attison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 04:11 PM   #68
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Some sexual questions:
Ok, and if you like, you can reverse ask at me the same questions I asked at you, I not sure if I will blush, but at some maybe yes

Quote:
1. Would you like to penetrate a man/crossdresser and would you like to be penetrated by a man/crossdresser?
To penetrate a man I not think, to do with a crossdresser I not exclude the possible thing.
On opposite, to be penetrated by man I belice coulde be of is one very close friend I have, but never would declare, because I fear to destroy friendship.
By some crossdresser, I belive coulde moar probable to be

Quote:
2. Which celebrity man do you find sexually attractive?
I think Maximilian Patane for the deep eyes

Quote:
3. If you could choose one of your exes to do it for one night, who would you choose and why?
I am not sure, would probably say nobody, not only vdcousd when one story end is finish, but because ond only night could too sorrow for both maybe, for one reason or thousand reasons

Quote:
4. If you could only lick one place on your partner for the whole life, where woulde it be?
If femeale, I think her pussy, and if male I not sure I could accept this

PM DARES HERE!

Old 03-21-2022, 11:19 AM   #69
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

Hello Sabina,
You recently told me you went for a shopping trip and I understood the clothes and outfits your bought/ selected made you happy and excited.
So, please share in detail what you bought:
Explain why you bought and how you feel about wearing it.
Also - if possible - add a weblink to a very similar picture or to the image in the onlineshop if you bought it there.
Kimmy.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 01:38 PM   #70
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

What fashion magazines do you particularly like, and do you import any?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 03-21-2022, 04:33 PM   #71
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agolnafu View Post
Hello Sabina,
You recently told me you went for a shopping trip and I understood the clothes and outfits your bought/ selected made you happy and excited.
So, please share in detail what you bought:
Explain why you bought and how you feel about wearing it.
Also - if possible - add a weblink to a very similar picture or to the image in the onlineshop if you bought it there.
Kimmy.
Thank at you kimmy for this question it allow me to speak for what represent to me, the shopping. Sorry if this post will be very long!
You shall take a bit of time to read

I am fashion victim, I must confess!

I think all this is one of favorite parts for me, and for crossdress,
However is not only matter of the feel on skin, the thousands way to create style, play with colors, but in combination with the psichological of the my femeale side, is like a transformation.
More, is like a reborn itself, like sun raise from sea every morning

This is the general feeling, and shopping play an relevant part of process.
In last weeks i done several times and when in normal clothes is more impulsive buy.
Instead, on the rare and precious special time of shopping en femme, it all is more planned, prepared, and more structurate, but it still feel natural, but had to work on it. In the past was not always like this, untill two year ago I was crazy scared at idea of shopping en femme and would never belived if they told me I would done it one day.
How can the things change is wonderfull: the limits us only inside the our head.
You meet to jump in the empty void, to fly
I hope to convey the feelings and mood, if not or like more to understand, you can ask

And now the easy part: what was my shopping?

I tell the latest four times.

First shopping was two Saturday morning ago and buy one pleated dress, in fuchsia Hollywood color.
It very trendy, however when try at home (this was shopping in regular clothes and not try on in shop) I felt real delusion.
It fit me, is ok, but nothing special and the little belt was not shape enough the waist line. All too plain.
I probable was captured becous of color and becouse on the mannequin it look so good, but not on me. Yes it happen also at me, is natural!
Mistakes make you learn. And this was epic mistake: never trust the mannequin!

Second shopping was crossdressed in a superstore, of easy and also quite cheap stuff. I would say the store where 50 % of what they sell is rubbish, but you can find some precious gems if you is able to look, and pick.
Why I go in these shops too? You never know what surprise you can finde, and I am very curious.
There is very large space and not too much people and is good when you is dressed en femme, there no queue at the time of pay and the prices is good.
Downside is, generally they not have all sizes, or are only very small/very large, some tissue can present rips or damage, be super careful to check, they often not accept return after buy, and some seem bargain buy, but is rubbish cloth good only for mop the floor, be informed and careful.
It is the type where they have clothes and shoes for both women, men, child, in departments. We call it fashion outlet, or company store is how is called in america?
It was on one Tuesday afternoon, in very tranquil time soon after lunch and not too many people around.
I was in not too short white skirt, and brown camisole, with bolero jacket and was luky becouse warm day. Face mask inside store was obliged and I confess is good when crossdress with close people around
I had chance of buy and test try in fitting room, some clothes and decided for one white shirt with ruffle and volants (the one I was wearing during the Secretary bondage session) and an A-shape miniskirt.
I also buy a lovely lovely, adorable white lace bodice and final, a pair of very sexy sandals with jewels at the toes strap and glossy black ankle strap.
Walk in it at store is always adorable thrill at my spine.
I dared, first time ever, to take stockings off in the shoes area of the department (I was in stayups, so very easy) and try the shoes with no nylons becouse sandals and nylons generally not good match!
At the cash, I was tranquil and enough confident for ask gentle for some extra discount because I was pay in cash and the girl allow me an extra 5% off

Third shopping, I done on a work travel in a very industrial town of central region like 150 km from the homeplace
I check address of store on mobile phone becouse not easy to reach, and was one of the most big shopping I done recently!
I got advantage of many extra end of season sale or pre-sale on summer fashion
My buy was two pair shoes (one is quite slutty I not sure I would dare to be in public...)
One very elegant handbag in damier leather textured
A black skort with ribbon at front ideal for dissimulate any front bulge and enphatise the hourglass shape
A black blazer jacket very tailored, and very expensive, unfortunately for wallet
A black with cute hearts crop top with extra long sleeves at incredible low price to compensate the shock of the price tag on blazer
A tweed pied de poule pleated miniskirt (the one I was wearing during Secretary bondage, yes it is that!)
A black lace garterbelt: yes there was lingery department too, but nothing special
And they all look wonderful on me
When out, I changed into the tweed skirt, crop gop, and jacket and drove at my home fully en femme
On motorway I stopped three times, and pretended to look into boot of car, while bend down at 90 and show a bit the curves of body to trucks come over.
It was all so excite and risky but I loved this crazy tease on the road.

Four shopping. You remember the fuchsia dress I told was a epic mistake buy?
I returned at shop, and in space of ten minut I found one adorable match: one peplum hobble skirt, very stretchy with huge deep slit cut at my left leg, and a super cute chiffon very trasparent sheer camisole.
The base color of this combo I done is cyan, solid for the skirt, and with optical pattern at the top.
They all look adorable and got they for only 15€ moar to add at cost of the fuchsia dress I did not like and returned. The salegirl was super friendly too.
The lesson: never remove the price tag on dress untill you not test and is sure your purchase!

PM DARES HERE!

The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 03-21-2022, 04:42 PM   #72
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
What fashion magazines do you particularly like, and do you import any?
Thenk you straw dog for this question:
It is also is becouse of the job I do... I like to answer
You heve to know we heve almost everything relate at fashion here around.

My favorite is Vogue Italy and Vogue UK and no the two magazine is not the same!
Also good is Elle, and how can not forget Italian fashion and lifestyle magazine Grazia (it mean “Grace” and there is a reason of course: it is a concentrate of Italian flair!)

thank for reading so far, dear readers
your sabina

PM DARES HERE!

Old 03-24-2022, 11:55 AM   #73
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Do you take an interest in any of the old school Hollywood icons?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 03-24-2022, 05:46 PM   #74
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Do you take an interest in any of the old school Hollywood icons?
Yes I love the ‘60s decade and simply adore these Hollywood Icons:
Bettie Page (I also have posted some photo of me in similar outfit one year ago)
Cary Grant (he handsome and archetype of husband of that time)
Grace Kelly (becouse of the impeccable glamour style she an icon)
Audrey Hepburn (another icon of timeless style and classy simplicity)

Thenk you of this question dear!
sabina

PM DARES HERE!

Old 03-26-2022, 07:11 AM   #75
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Have you tried stinging yourself with nettles?

-Paul Eldridge

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sabina ama