Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 09-06-2019, 11:02 AM   #1
ExhibCouple

Default Security Cameras

Hi,

we have a set of security cameras in our house and we have the ability to set a temporary password so that they can be viewed by others.

We were thinking of giving out our password for a weekend or possibly longer to let people watch us at home. We would let them pick out what we wear and what we do throughout the day and night. We would be pretty much as their disposal as long as the requests weren't too aggressive. The cameras can be rotated to scan the room(s) and they also have a microphone and speaker built into them.

Since we can reset the password after the weekend, we think it is fairly safe. It would require the viewers to download a free app for their phone or computer but it is a known app from a trusted source so it would be virus safe.

I'm just curious to hear from others if you think this would be a good idea. Too risky? Would there be enough interest? Would it be acceptable to build in some down time to rest or would that put people off and we should be on 24/7?

Would be interested to hear what you think and if anyone has done something similar.
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
Kah
Account Banned

I personally wouldn't risk this with strangers, I'm terrified of pictures of me my girlfriend has taken getting discovered and used to blackmail me, and I'd fear the same for you.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:12 AM   #3
masteramal

I really seriously liked the idea never saw such a thing have done a lot in submission like knowing the live location of my slave. Controlling its phone but this is a new idea. I would seriously like to try that.
If u want to talk more about it kik me at masteramal007

Last edited by masteramal; 09-06-2019 at 11:34 AM.
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masteramal for this post:
Old 09-06-2019, 11:31 AM   #4
ExhibCouple

I guess it is a little risky but it would be fun
Old 09-06-2019, 11:33 AM   #5
Red_666

Would be fun with the right person having a lot of time in the weekend.
Red_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:34 AM   #6
ExhibCouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_666 View Post
Would be fun with the right person having a lot of time in the weekend.
Agreed... exciting to know you have to perform whenever told
Old 09-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #7
Red_666

Even more exciting to have the person tell you where to set them up
Red_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #8
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I absolutely love this sort of thing (as a voyeur), but wouldn't download any apps, etc. Just be aware and be comfortable with the reality that whatever you put out there will stay out there, and that there will often be more information sent out than one fully recognises at the time.

Also be aware that in some countries/states, it is illegal to have video recording equipment in a bathroom, even if users knew and consented, or if no one used the room but a camera was in there, you could still face legal action.

From a security perspective I would disable the ability to pan the camera, especially with a clear view onto the street outside. Would also think about what could be seen into your rooms from outside, what sort of window panes and screening you have, photos on the wall, mirrors, pets, documents, etc.

That being said, I hope you find a way to make it work, find decent people to play with and enjoy it.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 06:58 PM   #9
bamadude01
getDare Devil

I would love to see this actually.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:33 PM   #10
stubenkueken1984

I really like the idea and would be willing to participate as a viewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Also be aware that in some countries/states, it is illegal to have video recording equipment in a bathroom, even if users knew and consented, or if no one used the room but a camera was in there, you could still face legal action.
The problem with bathrooms is only that it is about spying people unwanted. If it is in your own bathroom and you make sure no person not informed will use it you should be save in all countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
From a security perspective I would disable the ability to pan the camera, especially with a clear view onto the street outside.
That's right, but you could keep your curtains shut to prevent the cam from filming outside world.

All in all, you have to prevent any person not informed about the camera to get into its field of view. As long as every person filmed is aware of the camera and agrees to get filmed you should be save in nearly all countries.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:38 PM   #11
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there,

well looking on it from the dom side I must say it is a lovely idea. It adds a completely new level of being watched.
Imagine you move around your house and you just see the cameras following you, maybe zooming in on certain actions,... it must make you feel as if you are loosing your privacy for one weekend. A bit like being in a big brother house.

Maybe you should give it a try try with one single trustful person in the beginning to see how things are going and if there are any things or situations that you haven't thought of.

Regarding the aspect if it should be on 24h without any break, personally I would day yes but at the end that's up to you and your likes and dislikes.

Hope to see you one day

Last edited by Shadow___Chaser; 09-06-2019 at 11:40 PM.
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 12:13 AM   #12
Dice7
getDare Addict

The aspect of blackmail was brought up but I think it depends on what you have to lose. Considering you are a couple who live together I don't think there is any great shame in pictures or videos of you being released in a worst case scenario. Unless you are celebrities of any kind no one is going to care about another few pictures of naked people on the internet.

The first time you do it I'm sure just the thrill of being watched will be enough of a turn on that you could be fairly vanilla in what you do and still get a get thrill out of it.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 12:02 PM   #13
ExhibCouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_666 View Post
Even more exciting to have the person tell you where to set them up
I love that idea
Old 09-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #14
ExhibCouple

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I guess we should be a little more cautious than we first thought. Maybe we will start with just one or two trusted individuals first.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:32 PM   #15
masteramal

Okay good wish you all the best. Think u will give a report here. Actually so excited about this idea
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk