Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2019, 10:25 AM   #1
Devi2412

Female Shopping new, better handcuffs

Hi there!!!! Sorry for being off for so long, this year has been crazy!!!

So here is my problem. Some time ago, I bought my first handcuffs ever and the experience was bittersweet: I LOVED the feeling of closing them on my wrists and being helpless, but they had a quick release switch (it's such a turnoff to be able to escape whenever you want) and they were very cheap -the chain actually snapped after not-that-much use!!

Because of all that, I want to invest into a good set of high quality handcuffs. I would love them to not have the quick release method so I actually have to wait/struggle for the key, and I need them to be very resistant coz I tend to move a lot and I am actually very strong. I have seen a couple of handcuffs in different pages that look really nice:
https://www.tiendafetichista.com/esp...dena-candados/
https://www.meo.de/en/handcuffs/2107...f-4158-11.html

But I would like to know your opinion. What handcuffs do you have? Have you bought in these shops? What shops/items do you recommend me? The second link webpage also has several leather/padded cuffs with lock, would you recommend me those instead of metal cuffs? Please, keep in mind that I want cuffs WITHOUT quick release and that are very strong.

Can't wait to read your input!!!!

Always up for a well thought predicament dare!!!
Devi2412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, handcuffs, slave, toy