Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-16-2017, 03:21 PM   #301
PussyLick

1. How long you want the rules to last - two weeks
2. Which sex you are - female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating - 7
4. Whether you want a pass card - yes!

Limits: Toilet play, blood, scat,

Likes: Humiliation, verbal degradation, orgasm control, nipple play

I am part of the Exposure Forever Challenge, kik me "expose yourself" for pictures of me topless, you may expose it anywhere. kik: _m_12345

If you kik me 'twist your nipples' I have to send you a picture playing with my nipples
PussyLick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:28 AM   #302
goldfish1

Hi! I'm ready to go again

1. How long you want the rules to last
Until new years' eve!
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
4. Whether you want a pass card
Yes please!

Last edited by goldfish1; 12-17-2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: messed up the bold letters
goldfish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:45 AM   #303
Nemke

1 month
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
Yes please!

Dislikes: Watersports, Hard Pain, Hard Anal

Limits: Scat, Pictures, Video, Public Exposure, Family, Friends, XDressing
Nemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 06:12 PM   #304
PennilessData

2 weeks
Male
Yes
You are welcome to pm me at any time to either give me a dare, or to get a dare from me
PennilessData is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 03:40 AM   #305
Perthro

From Christmas Eve till January 31 (my birthday)
2. Which sex you are
Male
4. Whether you want a pass card:
Yes but make it harsher than my rules please.
Limits: Severe pain, permanent, full public, social suicide, illegal, pics with face

I am challenging myself with a lot of rules, here is the list.
Please give me more rules via this thread. It's open until at least March 1st
Perthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:40 AM   #306
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboy21 View Post
I only just made it through my last week of this dare. I'll play again, but I'll try a slightly easier version if I may. So:

One week
2. Which sex you are
Male
Yes please
As I was ill over Christmas you've been lucky and not had any control foxboy21. But as you want to make it easier for you your 5 gives you 3 orgasms over the next week.

Your orgasm times are 6:30-8:30 am and pm and 11:00-11:30 am or pm. However your days are going to be random. Each day you want to orgasm roll a dice and you must get a score of 3 or more on your first roll otherwise you must wait 24 hours and try again.

Your pass card to have a single orgasm when you want requires you to strip to your undies send me a picture with you doing the biggest tent in them that you can. When you orgasm you cannot then clean up for 1 hour afterwards.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:46 AM   #307
Pleaseloveme

Talking

1. 6 Months
2. Male
3. 8
4. No

kik: pleaselovemegd

18/M/350 lbs/6'6"/GAY/2" dick hard/>.5" dick soft

Likes: ABDL, Diapers, Chastity, Anal, Piss, Shit, Toilet, Underwear Control, Bondage, Shower Control, Sleeping, Anything not in limits

LIMITS: Friends/ Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal

PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Neutral/Dislikes/Hates

Toys: Chastity cage, Butt-plugs, Diapers, Dildo, Enema kit

Last edited by Pleaseloveme; 01-08-2018 at 07:50 AM.
Pleaseloveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:25 AM   #308
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyperson View Post
2 weeks
2. Which sex you are
Male
Six
Yes; One-time use
Hello hornyperson sorry for not responding sooner but its amazing the impact pneumonia has!

At level 6 you get just 4 orgasms over the next 2 weeks. Your orgasm days are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. So that means your in denial for today and tomorrow! Your orgasm times are 10:00 - 11:30 am and 5:30-7:00pm. You can choose how quickly or slowly you use up the 4 orgasms but use them too fast and it will be a spell of denial hehe

You get 1 pass card per week allowing a single orgasm at anytime but you have to do 2 tasks before using them.

The first task is you need a new PM dare so add "Sock" to your list and every time someone PMs it to you you must cum in your sock as soon as possible and then wear it for the rest of the day and PM them back when it is done.

The second task is even easier. To use the second pass card roll a dice and that is how many times you have to orgasm when using the pass card.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-08-2018, 07:35 AM   #309
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLick View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - two weeks
2. Which sex you are - female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating - 7
4. Whether you want a pass card - yes!
Hello PussyLick

So you want 2 weeks at number 7. Well that gives you 3 orgasm opportunities per week. Your orgasm days are a Thursday or Saturday between 7:00-8:30 am or pm. You must masturbate and edge for 10 minutes and then roll two dice. a score of 7 or less means you can orgasm. If you get 8 or more you carry on edging for that amount of time before rolling again or until you are out of the allotted orgasm time.

You get 1 pass card per week allowing a single orgasm per card at any time. However to use each card you must be wearing underwear which you then leave on for 24 hours and PM me saying you have used a card.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-08-2018, 07:50 AM   #310
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1 View Post
Hi! I'm ready to go again

Until new years' eve!
2. Which sex you are
Male
Yes please!
Sorry for missing your deadline but as you can see from my posts above I did have a pretty good reason for not responding!

The timeline you quoted covered 2 weeks so if you are still up for it hehe I'll give you a level 5 set of rules for the next 2 weeks.

That gives you 3 orgasms per week. Your days and times are Monday, Friday and Saturday, so a nice dry spell during the week.

Your orgasm times are 9:00-11:00 am or pm but you must eat any orgasm achieved during a pm slot!

You get 1 pass card per week each allowing a single orgasm at any time. To use a pass card I'm going to insist you indulge in something you like, a bit of cross dressing. To use a pass card you must put on women's panties and after you orgasm you must then wear the panties for a minimum of 4 hours and send me a report

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 01-09-2018 at 04:03 AM.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:56 AM   #311
mrfunky

I thought I'd give it another try starting from next week

1. 1 or 2 months (up to you)
2. Male
3. 10
4. Yes
mrfunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:00 AM   #312
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemke View Post
1 month
2. Which sex you are
Male
Yes please!
Hi Nemke I like the idea of controlling orgasms for sexy guys and girls and as you are a fellow sock lover this will be fun.

For the next month you only have 1 orgasm attempt per week. For you Saturday will now be known as Cumday. On a Saturday you have 2 time slots to try to orgasm in which are 10:00-11:00am and 6:00-7:00pm. Whenever you want to orgasm you must first edge for 10 minutes then roll a die. A 1 or 2 means tie your ankles to your wrists and you can only orgasm hands free, a 4 or 5 means orgasm however you want and a 5 or 6 means no orgasm allowed wait until the next time slot and try again.

You get 2 pass cards allowing a single orgasm each for the month, however to use the pass card you may only orgasm in a sock which you then have to wear for 24 hours. But as this is a 10 roll that die and that is how many times you have to orgasm in your socks. Any score more than one means you must alternate your cum between each sock so both have cum in them both

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-08-2018, 08:15 AM   #313
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennilessData View Post
2 weeks
Male
Yes
Hello and welcome back PnnilessData

So just 2 weeks this time but at level 5. That gives you 3 orgasms per week or 6 in total. But let's let fate decide how soon you use them. Roll a die and that is how many orgasms you are allowed this week and the rest will be for week two.

Your orgasm days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and the time slots are 06:00-07:00, 11:00am-1:30pm and 7:30-9:00pm

You get 1 pass card per week and as you like swimming and hidden crossdressing to earn each pass card you have to complete a task. You can do the tasks as quickly as you like and in either order but no pass card until a task has been completed.

Task 1 you must go to the swimming baths with women's panties on under your clothes and get changed into your speedos for your swim. Then after showering put the panties back on and get dressed as normal.

Task 2 Go for a run or a bike ride for at least 15 minutes wearing lycra but you must give yourself a fake bulge which looks like you are at least 9 inches or 23 cm long.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-08-2018, 08:31 AM   #314
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perthro View Post
From Christmas Eve till January 31 (my birthday)
2. Which sex you are
Male
4. Whether you want a pass card:
Yes but make it harsher than my rules please.
Hello Perthro if you were closer I'd be happy to hold your keys lol and as you are new to this and seem to enjoy sending non-face pics let's have some fun.

Sorry I missed your original request but it was a case of Dan 0 Pneumonia 1 for the last couple of weeks! My own sort of orgasm control

The period you asked for was 5 weeks so here is a level 6 for the next 5 weeks with a birthday treat included.

You are allowed 10 orgasms over the next 5 weeks. Your orgasm days are Tuesday and Friday and your times are 9:00am to 10:45am and 6:00pm-7:45pm. But each orgasm carries a penalty.

Any orgasms in the morning must be timed the number of minutes it takes you to cum is how many hours you must then hold your pee

Any evening orgasms must be with you wearing women's underwear and I want pic proof kik danb259 (note it isn't 258 like my name on here) or PM me for my email.

You get 1 pass card allowing you an orgasm at any time but to earn it means completing 3 tasks. Number 1 roll 2 dice and bust your balls that many times. Number 2 put on women's panties get dressed and go to a fast food joint or similar and get some food or a drink. Number 3 you must orgasm in your panties in the time it takes you to eat your meal or drink your drink. Once you have done this you can go home and enjoy an orgasm any way you like.

Now for your birthday. You must start the day with a nice orgasm and birthdays always mean nice food so you must eat your cum. For 8 hours after getting up you must go commando so no underwear and leave your zip undone. Every time someone comments apologize, blame a dodgy zip, do it up then undo it as soon as possible. Every comment you get gives you 2 minutes of masturbation heaven that evening. But you must get at least 5 comments before you are allowed to cum otherwise it will be a spoiled orgasm on your birthday night, so don't try to hard to hide it. You can earn extra minutes by sending pics of your dick sticking out of your zip to anyone on kik or via messenger etc. each picture is worth 2 more minutes but they don't count towards the 5 comments to allow you to cum. To help you can send me another kik if you wish and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 01-09-2018 at 03:40 AM.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:41 AM   #315
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleaseloveme View Post
1. 6 Months
2. Male
3. 8
4. No
Hello there Pleaseloveme such a cute name. Maybe you need someone to take you under their wing

I like your style 6 months at level 8 gives you 6 orgasms per month. Well let's start with denial you must roll a die and that is how many days you are in denial, PM or kik me on Danb259 the number.

After that your orgasm days are Wednesday, Friday and Cumday, oops I mean Sunday. Your orgasm times are 08:00-09:00 am or pm on each orgasm day. On each day you want to orgasm you must first edge for 8 minutes then roll a die, a score of 3 or lower means you can cum, 4 or more means you must either send me a dick pic and then orgasm or no orgasm until the next time slot, let's see how desperate you are to cum hehe.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, masturbation control, orgasm control