Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-23-2020, 03:46 PM   #46
Gayboy0021

I’ve decided to listen to my baser instincts and want nothing more than to be absolutely, totally publicly humiliated.

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 04:15 PM   #47
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

I’ve decided to listen to my baser instincts and want nothing more than to be absolutely, totally publicly humiliated.
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 04:55 PM   #48
Subanalslave

“I’ve decided to listen to my baser instincts and want nothing more than to be absolutely, totally publicly humiliated.
Looking to explore exposure and punishments. Been really interested in bladder play.
Toys- anal hook, dildos, candles, inflatable plug, butt plugs, restraints

Hard Limits- face, scat, blood, hard pain, drink piss

Im not looking to entertain pic collectors.
Subanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 06:00 PM   #49
Sphex

Pushing boundaries: Public, exhibitionism, watersports
Hard Limits: Scat, permanent, family, social-suicide
Sphex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 07:24 PM   #50
sissybill
Distinguished Member

“I’ve decided to listen to my baser instincts and want nothing more than to be absolutely, totally publicly humiliated.
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 07:52 PM   #51
TransAubrey

As stated in my last post on this thread, I am NOT taking any new requests right now. I can no longer edit the first post I made, sorry. Check back again soon once I’ve got all caught up and I will let everyone know I’m taking requests again.

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 08:02 PM   #52
fmlv

Im very scared and excited

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 07:12 AM   #53
heheeh

heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 02:16 PM   #54
Sluttysoni

I’ve decided to listen to my baser instincts and want nothing more than to be absolutely, totally publicly humiliated
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please ad to my denial thread and make sure I never cum!: ended for now
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422561

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 06:12 PM   #55
Dary-t

I’ve decided to listen to my baser instincts and want nothing more than to be absolutely, totally publicly humiliated
Dary-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:05 PM   #56
Error404

Default Report

I chose a park ~10 minutes from my house that has a trail that runs by a river. Around 3 am (I'm a pussy I know) I left for the park. It was pretty cold out (46°F so I wore a heavy jacket). On the way there, I hit nearly every light red, and sitting there stopped waiting at each one made the anticipation just grow and grow.

Once I got to the park, I nervously reorganized the bag I was using two or three times. A car passed by behind me while I was doing this, and spiked my adrenaline again. I fitted my ring gag, got out of the car, and started walking.

I crossed a short stint of grass and found my way to the wide mulch trail. What I hadn't realized, was that the first 100 yards or so were lit. Oh well.

About 70 steps in, I realized just how far 400 steps was. By the time I had made it to my first stopping point, my car had disappeared into the darkness. Stripped off my pants and left them under the last light, hoping it would make them easy to find. The slight breeze blowing gently on my bare legs made me incredibly greatful for the jacket I brought.

I stepped out of the light and continued my walk. By this point my anxiety had calmed down a bit. It didn't feel too cold and I was confident that even if I did run into someone, I wasn't too exposed.

The next hundred steps passed very quickly. I had begun walking faster, and the distance was much shorter. I removed my underwear and, this is important later, dropped them off the side of the path. I didn't expect this step to have as big of an impact as it did. The air felt crisper, and I felt much more naked.

I was so on edge I nearly forgot about the buttplug. My original plan was to put it in dry to avoid a mess in my car. I have it my best shot, but I ended up dumping lube over it before I could get it in. I gave it 5 pumps and continued on my way.

It was around this point that I started dripping saliva from my gagged mouth. Prior to this, the cold air and open position had my mouth feeling very very dry, but for some reason that changed here. I absolutely love having spit run out of my mouth, and continued on eagerly.

Taking off my jacket was incredibly cold. It has been doing a good job of keeping my core warm, and without it my thin t-shirt just didn't feel like enough. A pump on my plug and 100 steps later, and even that was gone.

I tossed my shirt on the ground, and gave myself a second pump for the jacket. I thought I'd forgotten to, but thinking back I definitely didn't forget. It was at this point that I made my first infraction. In my cold, anxious, and exited rush; I had forgotten that I was supposed to both put on nipple clamps and cuff my wrists. I clamped my nipples, pumped my plug, and almost jogged my last 200 steps.

Looking ahead, I could see what looked like the end of the path and right at the end of it was a set of headlights! It must have only been a quarter or half a second, but it felt like forever until they turned down the road they were on, and my panicked mind realized there was not, in fact, a car on the mulch train I was walking.

I secured my hands behind my back, pumped my plug, and began running back towards my clothes. The cold had begun to get to me and the scare with the car had made me incredibly nervous. I'm still not sure which was the cause of my slight shake.

Each step bounced my nipple clamps and whipped the cold chain across my chest. I started to question if I should run, but I pressed on until I came to my shirt. I tossed it in my bag, pumped my plug, and took off again.

It's at this point that I would like to stop my narrative and explain that while I'm not exactly new to having things in my butt, this specific plug expands much larger that my others and I have not used it a whole lot. Laying in a comfortable position, I once got it to around 14 pumps.

I was no more than 10 steps away from where I had dropped my shirt when I realized that running with this big of a plug in was a bad idea. Each step hurt in slightly new ways, and I slowed down my pace. I was 10 pumps in, and not confident in how far I'd make it.

Walking at a brisk pace, I tried to relax as best I could before I got to my jacket. Unfortunately, my bag was small, my jacket was large, and my hands were fixed mostly behind my back. After a couple minutes of struggling, I had my jacket in my bag. I gave my plug another pump (eek) and set off again.

I started to think about letting just a little air out of my plug. It was obnoxiously big and mildly painful, but I wanted to get this right, so I kept going. It was then that my distracted self stumbled upon not my underwear, but my pants!

I cannot describe how disappointed I was that I had missed my underwear, and that I was going to have to backtrack to try and find them. I honestly considered leaving them there. After stuffing my pants in my bag and pumping my already swollen plug, I walked back the way I came. If I hadn't have been counting my steps, I probably would have missed my underwear on my second pass.

By this point I was cold and frustrated. My ass ached from the 13 pumps it had received. While I was walking back under the lights, I thought I saw something move farther down the trail! I froze, hoping if it was a person they wouldn't see me. I ordered closer, and it looked almost like there was someone standing a ways down the trail with a leashed dog. Right between me and my car.

I moved off to the side, getting out of the light and trying to see if it was actually a person. They hadn't moved, so I started to walk closer. I desperately hoped that it was just my imagination. As I crept forward beside the path, the figure I saw stayed perfectly still. And the longer they didn't move, the more certain I became that it wasn't a person. Eventually I was certain enough to continue on my way. In the end, it was just a bench and a post of some sort.

I got back to my car, took off my cuffs, and began the ride home. Sitting on my plug was terrible. It was super uncomfortable, distracting, and forced my to tense my legs funny to keep any pressure off of it. About 5 minutes in, I committed my second infraction and let a bit of air out. I told myself that if I have it a pump at every red light, the extra brownie points might make up for it.

It wasn't two minutes later that I got a red light. Begrudgingly, I squeezed my pump and let out a small gasp. I carefully timed my approaches to lights the rest of the way home, and got there without and further issues. Letting the air out of that plug was one of the best things I've ever felt.

Dislikes/Punishment: Watersports, A2M, Line Writing, Online exposure

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood

I'm still exploring my kinks, suggest something!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:11 PM   #57
RayVey

Kik: RaymondVey

Kik: RaymondVey
Snap: Ray Vey
Chaturbate: RaymondVey

ALL POSTS ARE PERMANENT

Sent here to be humiliated, abused (SM) and exposed. Live Webcam (private or public), photos or videos, indoors or outdoors. Face is your choice.

Limits are scat, permanent marks, serious pain, family, fully public, or illegal. Maybe you can try to find other limits that I haven’t stated.

M or F over 18 only.
RayVey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk