Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
uncurios

Default bug eating game

ok there are two ways to play this game the first is for two people to collect a number of bugs e.g ants worm cricket etc. you then decide what the dare for each of them will be ( eat lick put in pants etcc) from the easyest to the hardest play a two out of three coin flip or something to decide who does it. you then simply move on till you finish the game.
the other way is for only one player to collect the bugs and his master has to make him either win to not have to eat that perticula bug or "earn" his or her way out of it by preforming other tasks or something.
this is only a concept so u can use the idea and alter it. i would like a "slave" who will play this with me so pm me if ur interested
uncurios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 10:17 PM   #2
foxboy21

I once had to do something like on cam this for a master. It was the most unexpected of tasks - I don't think it's very common.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk