Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-13-2017, 11:17 PM   #1
Kowaae

Default Shocking 'Do not open' Dare. (Females)

It says 'do not open' in the title, yet you opened it. Your naughty cunt deserves a shock for that.

Combining two types of dares I have been enjoying recently, 'do not open!' and shock. And no, you don't need an expensive shock toy or risk electrocuting yourself. This dare is completely safe.

You will need a 9 volt battery, and a die. You may also google 'roll a 6 sided die' for it.

A bit on 9 volt batteries before we start.
If you've ever put a 9 volt battery on your tongue, this is much much less 'pain', and you have to hold it for several seconds before you start to feel it, making it great for beginners in 'shock' and light pain.

You cannot do damage to yourself with a 9 volt battery unless you hold it to your skin for a very long time. You would just slightly burn yourself with it, but this dare won't have you holding it to your skin long enough to do any harm or damage. Note, if you're a little nervous about this dare, put the 9 volt battery against the inside of one of your vagina lips. (Make sure it's wet.) You'll notice you have to hold it for a little while before you start to feel a stinging, itchy sort of pain.

Now for the fun part!

Good luck.

First you must masterbate however you like to bring yourself to an edge. Don't forget to pay special attention to that clit of yours and your nipples, in fact, why don't you make them hard for me?

Nipple play.
Spoiler:
1: Flick each nipple 5 times.
2: Lick your fingers and rub your nipples gently until they are hard.
3: Pinch each nipple hard, make sure to pull them.
4: Flick each nipple 10 times, get them nice and tender for what's about to come.
5: Pull each nipple as far as you can away from your breast, if they are not hard when you let go, repeat this.
6: Grab an ice cube, rub it over each nipple until it melts.

And don't think I forgot about that clit!
Spoiler:

1: Rub exactly 50 circles around your clit, counting each circle out loud.
2: Flick your clit 5 times.
3: Use an ice cube, hold it against your clit until it melts. Once it does, warm that clit back up with 5 flicks.
4: Easy, edge yourself.
5: Pull up a pair of panties so you're almost in a wedgie with your vagina lips over the sides of the underwear. Pull it tight and take one finger, running it up and down your slit 50 times, taking care to put pressure where your clit it.
6: Use a rubber band and flick your clit 10 times.

Now for the shocking.
Spoiler:

A light introduction to shocking. (Note, while 8 seconds is used here, I'm going by when I start to feel the battery working. This may be different for you.)
1: Press the battery onto your wet clit for 8 seconds.
2: Press the battery onto your left wet nipple for 8 seconds.
3: Press the battery onto your right wet nipple for 8 second.
4: Any place on your vagina, for 10 seconds.
5: Any place on your vagina, 8 seconds.
6: Oh that poor clit, 30 seconds of the battery pressed against it. Ouch.

The true shocking.
Spoiler:

All of these are for 30 seconds.
1: Left nipple.
2: Right nipple.
3: Touching your vaginal walls.
4: Clit.
5: Clit.
6: You guessed it.. clit.

"May I cum?"
Spoiler:

You may ONLY cum if you did everything in this dare as you should, no re-rolling, no task messed up.

NOTE: You are not allowed to cum until you write a report on this dare. No report? No cumming.
1: Yes, but only if you press the battery onto your clit and hold it there as you cum.
2: Yes, but you have to go onto my profile and write "thank you for shocking my clit."
3: Nope, unlucky. You can re-do this dare and roll again in the may I cum section if you wish. (Maximum of three re-do's)
4: Yes
5: Nope, unlucky. You can re-do this dare and roll again in the may I cum section if you wish. (Maximum of three re-do's)
6: Yes, but you have to shock whatever nipple is stinging the worse for 10 more seconds.

PUNISHMENTS:
1: You must re-do this dare.
2: You must send a picture of the battery against your clit to me.
3: You must make a forum post asking for 9 volt battery dares, explain why you are asking and link this thread.
4: 50 snaps of a rubber band against your clit, and then 30 seconds of shocking.
5: Re-do this dare.
6: You must make a forum post asking for 9 volt battery dares, explain why you are asking and link this thread.

Limits: Ice insertion, pictures, blood, spanking.

Toys
Insert-able 5" Vibrator.
Clit Vibrator wand. (Strong)
6" dildo. (Anal only)
-
Two Clamps
9 volt battery (shocks)
Toothpaste
Vaporrub
Thumbtacks
Rubberbands
Hot Sauce

Last edited by Kowaae; 08-13-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Kowaae is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk