Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-15-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
MistressXYZ
Baby Member

Red face "Getting started"-help for a Mistress

Hello,

i'm new in this forum an read the last 3 hours some of the threads.

I have a 'problem'. My bf told me a few weeks ago that that he would like to try to be my slave. I'm not experienced in beeing a mistress. I didn't had any thoughts about that till now. (He has no real xp too)

I read in some forums and my bf told me a bit about what 'kind of slave', or better what punishments he has thought of.

The problem for me now is that i don't have much ideas how i can start a session.
For punishment i have a few ideas but only a few (don't know if they will work). We are living in a flat with no garden, they shouldn't be to public.

Maybe someone can help me, maybe assist me with some ideas. How i could set up a session, some tasks he may fail and some ideas for punishment ... something easy to start with.

If you wish i will send you an feedback how our session worked (or maybe toll he he has to), but without sending fotos. Sorry for beeing a little bit sceptic about sending pics to someone we don't know.

hope to hear from you

Mistress XYZ
MistressXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
kenneth.s

Try looking at the TORD or punishment sections of the forum.

Just take it slow (at first)

SM relationship is not only about 'punishment'. I call my sessions 'play'. If te slave misbehaves or being disobedient, then go for 'punishment/discipline'.

Anything that the slave 'dislikes', that's what I usually do for punishment.

All the best
kenneth.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

What sort of things was he thinking of?
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk