Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-23-2020, 03:32 PM   #16
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I'll explain another time why you got so wet from the hot sauce.
Thank you 😊

Quote:
Once your done with that. Put the hot sauce on your ass hole again. This time head to the shower, and I want you to take a full cold body shower, then give me 3 edges using the cold water.

I'm sure that will finish you off for the night.
I don’t actually have a shower right now, I’m getting a new one installed so I just have a bath. I don’t know my adrenaline’s still going

Likes: Degradation, Humiliation, Pain, Wedgies, BodyWriting
Dislikes: Clamps, Ice, Excessive Edges
Limits: Blood, Scat, Pee, Family, Extreme Public (nudity), pics/videos

Toys: Quake (clit and g-spot vibe). Chastity belt with Anal and Pussy Plug, one set of handcuffs, collar and leash, Domi wand, 7 inch suction cup dildo, thrusting rabbit vibrator, anal beads, 3 anal plugs, nipple clamps.
Whorecumdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:46 PM   #17
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok then put hot sauce on your ass hole, and get the rubber band and snap your ass hole 100 times.

That's it for me tonight, time to get off the internet. I'll check in with you tommrow to make sure I didn't break you that bad. Nite girl.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:48 PM   #18
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Also nice reporting. We need more girls like you around here.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:24 PM   #19
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Ok then put hot sauce on your ass hole, and get the rubber band and snap your ass hole 100 times.

That's it for me tonight, time to get off the internet. I'll check in with you tommrow to make sure I didn't break you that bad. Nite girl.
Oh god that was extreme, I don’t think I’ll ever get used to the feel of hot sauce, it burned the entire time. I’ve never tried to snap my ass hole before and it was difficult but it hurt so much, it was like knocking the hot sauce off but also rubbing it in at the same time, it’s the strangest sensation I’ve ever felt before. By the last one I was close to tears. Thank you for punishing me.

Quote:
Also nice reporting. We need more girls like you around here.
Aww thank you 😊

Likes: Degradation, Humiliation, Pain, Wedgies, BodyWriting
Dislikes: Clamps, Ice, Excessive Edges
Limits: Blood, Scat, Pee, Family, Extreme Public (nudity), pics/videos

Toys: Quake (clit and g-spot vibe). Chastity belt with Anal and Pussy Plug, one set of handcuffs, collar and leash, Domi wand, 7 inch suction cup dildo, thrusting rabbit vibrator, anal beads, 3 anal plugs, nipple clamps.
Whorecumdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:47 AM   #20
growler21d
Distinguished Member

How many messages did you get from your master during those 2 days?

Multiply this number by 10. This is the number of squats you will do.

After each set of 10 squats, spank each ass cheek and each inner thigh 10 times.

If the total number (after multiplying by 10) is less than 100 add 30 minutes of corner time, holding a coin against the wall with your nose and kneeling on uncooked rice. Each time the coin drops is 10 pushups followed by 10 spanks to each ass cheek & inner thigh.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:57 PM   #21
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Your new punishment is to harshly scrub your entire body except your face using a bristled dish brush, dish soap, and hot water, 43-44°C.

No part is to be skipped, meaning your pussy, clit, nipples, asshole are all to be harshly scrubbed, your whole body should be covered in stinging suds

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk