Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2024, 06:21 PM   #1
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Default Returning to Public Dares 27/F

We meet again!

It has been a long time since I've been here, and I want to say how much I have missed this website. I plan to dip my toes back into exhibitionism and public masturbation with some exposure dares.

I have moved to a new place so I will provide some detail about it. I now live on the first floor of a block of flats (an apartment building) which overlooks a semi-busy street (I live near a shopping district so there are usually some people at work hours, but it is less busy at night).

- There is a living room /open plan kitchen which faces the main street via a large window, and extends to the rear to face the opposing side street.
- an smaller adjacent room used as a storage area with a window facing the main street only.
- at the rear is my bedroom, adjacent to the kitchen area with a medium sized window facing the side street which is much quieter. It overlooks a small garden space for tenants.
- the stairwell, each floor is separated by two sets of stairs with a small landing in the middle.
- garden area. Only accessible through the front door and walking around the building. There is a bench and a drying rack for clothes. The fencing is 6 feet high
- the front door is completely exposed to the street, but there is three feet of.space reserved for tenants to walking to the garden area.

This thread is only for my flat now, if things go well I may expand into some other fun places! I want to start simple, matbe with some clothing dares. I like the risk of public (I mention the windows for a REASON!). Also, the dares do not have to include me always being present. Dares can invole how to hang my clothes in the garden, certain food items to keep in my fridge, etc. Of course try not to get me arrested, but some level of risk is welcome. I currently live with two men in this flat, but I don't want to include them actively in any dares, other than the risk of being caught by them (they have both confessed that I am sexy, so I don't want to believe I will offend them!).

I hope this is enough info for now, any questions please ask.

Deb x
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 07:38 PM   #2
Mr. White

Lets start with something simple. Crack the curtains to your living room window. Get on all fours and face your cunt towards the window and then edge.

Newest Thread! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431436

I am a Dom, who is interested in girls only. Though I do be flattered when dudes hit on me...
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:19 AM   #3
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Lets start with something simple. Crack the curtains to your living room window. Get on all fours and face your cunt towards the window and then edge.
Hi, MrWhite! Thank you for being my first dare!

I did this one as soon as I woke up this morning (just before 7am) hopefully to beat the morning rush of people that are going to work.

If I am on all fours I am too low for the window and face a hard wall instead. In don't think that was your intention because I needed to open the curtains, so I stayed stood up.

I opened the curtains about 30cm, enough for my head to fit between. I kept my pyjamas on but masturbated with my hands below my pyjama bottoms and under my shirt to play with my nipples too. It was exciting because I could hear some people and cars from outside already, and my roommates were also starting to wake up at that time.

I edged very quickly because I was so excited! Thank you again for the dare, my pussy is wet as I type this
My Kinktalk:
Old 03-06-2024, 01:00 AM   #4
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

You have gross licking dares as a like listed so maybe cleaning something gross while edging door unlocked

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:28 AM   #5
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

An experienced dare slut like you (member since 2016) should really be relaxed in her own home and be confortable with her naked body. Lets set some minimum standards.

When home alone remain naked.
In the privacy of your room always get and remain naked.
Before having a shower can only wear at most a towel to and from your room and the bathroom.
No locking the bathroom door, accidents happen.
When your flatmates are home you will be relaxed and confident and wear only a t-shirt and panties.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:33 AM   #6
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I love this thread and the dares so far, I suggest you to warm up by doing again the edge in the living room/open kitchen room with curtains opened 40cm and only wearing the tshirt, so bottomless, and complete 2 edges this time
then a question, you want dares to be done in your flat but you talked about the garden area, can we consider this part of "your flat" so dare you to do something there as well?

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:12 AM   #7
r0ver
getDare Addict

When you brush your teeth (obviously you should be naked and the bayhroom door should be unlocked) , put some toothpaste on your non-dominant hand and use that hand to edge. You have to edge/ brush for at least 2 minutes.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:41 AM   #8
r0ver
getDare Addict

When you are home alone, but when one or both of your flatmates could potentially come back at any time:
Pick an album or playlist on Spotify or a similar streaming service to play through headphones and find something to blindfold yourself with. If not already, get naked.
Now some dice rolls.
First one d6.
1-2: go to the bathroom, but leave it unlocked.
3-4: go to bedroom. Leave the door open
5-6: go to a communal area, like the living room or kitchen.

Then roll 2 d6.
The number is the number of songs you'll listen to through earphones whilst edging, blindfolded.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:10 PM   #9
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
You have gross licking dares as a like listed so maybe cleaning something gross while edging door unlocked
I want to focus more on the public aspect for this thread, but I do appreciate your dare. Maybe if there was a mess to clean I would have followed more closely to your instruction. I might edit my signature since my preferences have changed a little since my last update. My bedroom door does have a lock so there is a lot of daring possibilities. I stripped naked and sat on my bed facing the door. It was unlocked. If I really focused I could hear my roommates and sounds from outside my window which was fun, I got into a groove and edged twice with my fingers. Thank you for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
An experienced dare slut like you (member since 2016) should really be relaxed in her own home and be confortable with her naked body. Lets set some minimum standards.

When home alone remain naked.
In the privacy of your room always get and remain naked.
Before having a shower can only wear at most a towel to and from your room and the bathroom.
No locking the bathroom door, accidents happen.
When your flatmates are home you will be relaxed and confident and wear only a t-shirt and panties.
I really like this. Little rules to keep me in constant low-level exposure. Maybe I could set up a list of rules to follow similar to what you have described? It is getting warmer now so I have the excuse to be naked more often, though I might ease into it to avoid shocking my roommates too much, or they might find life at home a lot 'harder' if you understand I will follow being naked when alone as much as possible, maybe keeping a gown somewhere close in case of emergency. Tshirt and panties could be too much at least for now, I really am covered a lot more irl in my day to day life. Maybe tshirt, panties and shorts? They will be very short, I promise.
My Kinktalk:
Old 03-06-2024, 04:30 PM   #10
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I love this thread and the dares so far, I suggest you to warm up by doing again the edge in the living room/open kitchen room with curtains opened 40cm and only wearing the tshirt, so bottomless, and complete 2 edges this time
then a question, you want dares to be done in your flat but you talked about the garden area, can we consider this part of "your flat" so dare you to do something there as well?
Thanks for submitting this dare!

I needed to wait a little for my roommates to return to their rooms before I did this one. I wore my tshirt with a gown over to cover myself and walked to the street facing window. I will say it was very dark but I didn't turn kn the lights for this one, but I can do this for the next dare. I opened the curtain wider than a foot and could see a few people still around, since there are still smaller shops down the road which stay open until late (11pm). I could have waited longer for the shops to close and less people, but I was already not too visible and didn't want to spoil the excitement for anyone reading. Removing the gown, I set it aside and could feel the cold around me, but after some pinching and rubbing my body it wasn't so bad. My pussy felt really hot on my fingers and I was pinching my nipples too, watching the people walking along the street. I missed this! The feeling of being exposed and choosing to perform for an audience like this really scared me, but also turns me on so much. During the second edge I could hear yelling which frightened me since I thought I was caught and I ducked away for a second but continued right after stepping back into place. I guess it was something but these things make me jump! I need more practice...

Two edges done, thank you for the dare!

Question time!
Yes, the garden can be used for dares, it's a little more public than upstairs behind a window, but the fencing helps with privacy. Reminder that it's only accessible by leaving the front door and walking around the building
My Kinktalk:
Old 03-06-2024, 05:33 PM   #11
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
I really like this. Little rules to keep me in constant low-level exposure. Maybe I could set up a list of rules to follow..... Tshirt and panties could be too much at least for now, I really am covered a lot more irl in my day to day life. Maybe tshirt, panties and shorts? They will be very short, I promise.
Baby steps then so you and your flatmates become more comfortable and let the weather become warmer.

In the flat and garden when flatmates are present wear....

Month 1. T-shirt and short shorts. No bra or under wear to help you relax after a long day.

Month 2. Very long t-shirt or night gown. No bra or underwear.

Month 3. Shorter T-shirt and panties. Panties should be visible below t-shirt.

Month 4. Crop top and panties. Belly button to be visible below top and above panties.

Trust me your flatmates will very much enjoy having a hard time around you.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 07:16 PM   #12
Mr. White

Go into a public bathroom. Edge once while you are there while wearing your panties. Then take them off and put them on top of the bathroom stall. Then leave. Return 30 minutes later and if they are still there take them put of the bathroom crumpled up in your fist. If they are gone edge again.

Newest Thread! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431436

I am a Dom, who is interested in girls only. Though I do be flattered when dudes hit on me...
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 12:47 AM   #13
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Take some slutty pics fully exposed then take a normal pic and show your roommates hope they don't swipe back a pic to see your slutty pics

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:58 AM   #14
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
Thanks for submitting this dare!

I needed to wait a little for my roommates to return to their rooms before I did this one. I wore my tshirt with a gown over to cover myself and walked to the street facing window. I will say it was very dark but I didn't turn kn the lights for this one, but I can do this for the next dare. I opened the curtain wider than a foot and could see a few people still around, since there are still smaller shops down the road which stay open until late (11pm). I could have waited longer for the shops to close and less people, but I was already not too visible and didn't want to spoil the excitement for anyone reading. Removing the gown, I set it aside and could feel the cold around me, but after some pinching and rubbing my body it wasn't so bad. My pussy felt really hot on my fingers and I was pinching my nipples too, watching the people walking along the street. I missed this! The feeling of being exposed and choosing to perform for an audience like this really scared me, but also turns me on so much. During the second edge I could hear yelling which frightened me since I thought I was caught and I ducked away for a second but continued right after stepping back into place. I guess it was something but these things make me jump! I need more practice...

Two edges done, thank you for the dare!

Question time!
Yes, the garden can be used for dares, it's a little more public than upstairs behind a window, but the fencing helps with privacy. Reminder that it's only accessible by leaving the front door and walking around the building
I am happy you enjoyed my dare !
what about some step by step improvement? like:
- do it again in the morning with daylight
- do it again but without the tshirt this time so...naked
- do it again with a wider curtains gap
- do it again with lights on at night (maybe the kitchen counter small light not the main one)
- do it again on the garden bench

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 07:05 AM   #15
testovaci6607

New dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...) so you cannot cheat easily. Put away also dirty underwear from laundry bin or the one that's drying right now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to testovaci6607 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exposure, flashing, public, window dare