Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-16-2022, 05:30 AM   #166
ashi3

Turn your head into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, covering one side in peanut butter and the other in jelly. Make sure your hair is totally covered in it, then smash the sides of your hair together with two pieces of bread.

Hates to get punished, but loves the attention

Likes: roleplay, humiliation, risky, clothing/hair control, bondage, master/slave, hairplay, spanking, cum, pet play, vaginal insertion, fisting, water, ice
Dislikes (for punishment only): messy, pain, edging, clothing destruction
Limits: permanent, pics, scat, piss, public, diapers
ashi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 01:51 PM   #167
Footslaves

I'll give you a choice you can either rub peanut butter on one foot and jelly on the other then rub them together and lick it all off, or put peanut butter on one side of your hair and jelly on the other rub it in and keep it there for 4 hours. Feel free to let me know which one you picked and how it went
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 12:21 AM   #168
Sismaster

buy two chocolate cakes, squash one with your ass and put your dick in the other, after that eat both while laying on the floor naked hands behind back

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 08:29 AM   #169
Getdude

Pick two condiments from your fridge and pour the entire contents of each bottle into the front and back of your underwear. Stay this way for 30 minutes

Likes: dice dares, messy, underwear, hair/shaving, piss, bondage, hidden public, body writing, mild exposure, buying toys/underwear

Dislikes: pain, anal, edging

Limits: Public, friends/family, serious pain, permanent, denial
Getdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 08:13 PM   #170
GTO

Whatever you dont eat from all your meals in a day goes in your underwear. Be sure to make or order plenty more than what you need
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 03:53 AM   #171
.-.

Next time you go to the grocery store, buy the first food item you see that starts with the letter G, do the same for T & O. Then when you get home you get to choose to either use all 3 items in their entirely in 1 dish, you have to finish it all, or you can instead choose to put all of it in your underwear until you finish your next dinner.

likes, dislikes & limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95400

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Kik: dirtypugs
.-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 04:00 AM   #172
artin

Put a large piece of cake (preferably chocolate) in a bowl, pee in the bowl until your bladder is empty, and use a fork to mix the pee and the cake thoroughly; now, you must eat the entire mixture and clean up the bowl without using your hands (like a pet)

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 03:54 AM   #173
hail

Put a handful of gummy bears in each sock, put the socks on and then play a video game for half an hour. After you are done enjoy your gummy bear snack from your socks

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 04:11 AM   #174
AusSlav

Get a brownie and shove it between your ass cheeks. Then go out, preferably in shorts and loose undies. Walk to a park and sit in the brownie then go home and eat what's left of the brownie out of your filthy underwear with out hands.

Just got a couple new baby foods to try?

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:10 AM   #175
Ruby7

Go through a drive through and order an extra large meal. You will pour everything into your underwear and drive back. You must keep everything in there for at least an hour.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 01:52 AM   #176
subboy908

Fill your diaper with 2 cups of uncooked oatmeal, you're going to be slow cooking it over the next 5 hours. Every hour drink atleast 500 ml of water. Once the 5 hours is up remove your diaper and eat the oatmeal without using your hands.

Limits= Social Suicide, Anything permanent, Extreme public stuff
subboy908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 10:27 AM   #177
Rb123

Put something runny into your diaper like rice pudding and leave it there for 30min. Get a spoon and scoop it out to eat it

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 11:40 AM   #178
Ozzyosborne999
Baby Member

Mix a savory and a sweet item with some milk in your underwear. After 30 minutes eat it without using your hands.
Ozzyosborne999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 06:58 PM   #179
HannahBrown

Put a mushed bananna down your t-shirt

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 07:16 PM   #180
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

smear peanut butter over the left side of your ass and into the crack, and jelly on the other side and in the crack. Grab 4 slices of bread, wipe from each side and take a bite, repeating until either all bread or pb&j is gone.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
food, messy, panties, sticky, underware