Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-27-2023, 11:19 AM   #2836
rockeraat

Bully sees you in hallway and wedgies you gives you a nipple twister and stills your clothes.
rockeraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 06:31 AM   #2837
Sub_22

It's late and you're alone in the office with your colleague. The colleague you asked out on a date a few weeks ago. Even though she didn't reply and you heard her making fun of you with her friends, you never gave up hope that she would say yes to you at some point.
So you pluck up all your courage and ask her again in person.

Apart from a tired smile, you get no answer.
"That wasn't a joke," you manage to stammer out of your mouth.
"Oh, sorry. You're the joke. Do you really think I would put up with a wimp like you."
Before you can say anything, she forces you down on your knees by pulling your hair.
"Listen to me. You're nothing but a useless little bastard. Don't you dare talk to me anymore unless I give you permission.
Do you understand?"
While you nod, she spits in your face.

Just as she was about to turn around, she notices your hard-on - I mean, no one could really miss it as horny as you were at this time.
"Sure, you like it! You sluts are all the same!"
She pulls you up by your pants, sits you in a chair wedgie and ties your hands behind the chair with a cable tie.
Then she pulls your shirt over your face and you feel her writing things on your upper body.

(https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=202591 Roll for 5 words from section A and B)

"Good luck, kiddo"

Likes: piss, spit, messy, nipple torture, wedgie, edging, humiliation
Dislikes: orgasm control, anal, spanking, pain, chastity, scat
Limits: face, friends/family, permanent, public, illegal, blood, eating scat
Sub_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 04:32 PM   #2838
MessFanatic

The (d6)bullies push you into the disabled bathroom and lock you in with them. They cover or gag your mouth with a dirty sock, and strip you down to see you wearing your small compression shorts. They each decide to take 4 tugs each on them. 2 front and 2 back. They then put your clothes in their bag and run off, leaving you in just the shorts, socks and shoes for the rest of the school day. (Or until you get them back - min 2h)

Make me feel like a humiliated femboy!

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 11:29 AM   #2839
MessFanatic

Bumping this

Make me feel like a humiliated femboy!

Old 12-09-2023, 06:27 PM   #2840
WedgiPlease

You are walking to the cafeteria at lunch break when two of the school bullies block the doorway, stopping you from going any further.

You decided to wear your kneehigh socks and your femboy shorts under your norman school trousers today, so you got flustered when they stopped you.
'Whats wrong, are you embarrassed about something?' they mocked.

One of them pulled you away from the cafeteria and into the disabled bathroom, locking the door behind him. He pushed you onto the toilet and pulled down your trousers, revealing your femboy underwear.

The bully was surprised and started laughing before pulling the front of your underwear into a wedgie. He then turned around and unlocked the door after knocking was heard. The other bully was back with a couple cans of beans and a pot of custard he must have had in his locker ready for you.

They both stand you up and take your trousers away. They both pour the beans down your pants and dump the custard over your head. They then tell you not to move until lunch ends, and that if you are hungry, you will have to eat what is in your pants.

Wedgies, Bondage, Wearing Panties At Home,
Messy Wedgies/Gunging, Cum Play, Cum Eating, Scat, Wetting, Anal, Enemas

Check my likes and limits on my blog before making requests.
WedgiPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 01:41 PM   #2841
JCtoss

You’re about to leave the locker room when you’re stopped by two of the school’s known bullies. You were the last one there so you had the unfortunate chance of being their birthday victim today.

“Hey, want some cake? We heard it’s your birthday.” Obviously suspicious of these two, you try to make your way past the door but are stopped and forced back into the locker room. They strip you down to nothing but your panties. When they are revealed, the bullies laugh “no wonder he changes in the stall”.

One takes you into the shower room and the other goes to his locker. The other bully come to the showers with a small cake and some rope. They tie your hands up to one of the shower heads and begin giving you wedgies, stretching out your panties. One of the bullies then offers you the cake. Hoping to just get it over with, you accept and wait for them to shove the cake in your face.

Instead, the bully pulls the front of your panties open and shoves the cake down. The wedgies continue making sure the cake is smeared everywhere and your ass is on display. “Nice. Cake on both ends. Hope you had a good birthday.” One of the bullies says as they leave you like that.

Get me naked and embarrassed. Make fun of me for not having clothes on and losing them.

Likes: forced nudity, bets, dice dares, games, underwear, strip games, pics, embarrassed naked male situations

Limits: face, pain, messy, gross, public/social, personal info, anal, cross dressing, illegal.
JCtoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 10:44 PM   #2842
MessFanatic

your bully strips you naked and shoves you into the bathroom stall. They put your head in the toilet and flush two times (freshly cleaned so it’s not gross or disgusting/stinky). They then force you into their dirty pair of underwear and into a chair wedgie in the middle of the locker room. they tie your hands behind your back and your ankles to the chair. Don't worry they'll untie you once you have dried off from the swirlies.

Old 12-15-2023, 11:48 AM   #2843
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

You're cornered in the bathroom. They strip you naked, toss your underwear in a toilet, then force your head into it and give you a good swirlie. Then, they tell you to put your soaking wet underwear back on, threatening to leave you naked if you don't. Once you put it on, they run off with your clothes anyway, leaving you in nothing but dripping wet underwear.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 05:38 PM   #2844
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

You are walking down the hall when the bullies drag you into the bathroom. Before you can react they strip you to your underwear. One of the bullies puts you over your lap and gives you 50 spanks before gagging you with your underwear. They then write "Loser" across your chest in sharpie and tell you to kneel with your hands behind your head. They leave and tell you to stay like that till they return. 15 minutes later they do and give you your clothes back but take your underwear forcing you to go commando for the rest of the day

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 07:54 PM   #2845
Kakabre

You're at your locker putting your books away when 2 jocks and a their cheerleader friend come up behind you and shove you hard. The bell rings but they don't let you leave. Instead they force you into a broom closet, hold you down, and start to fondle you through your pants. They pull down your pants and take off your underwear - forcing you into a pair of panties against your squirming will. They can tell you secretly like it though with your small but hard cock pressed against the panties., They mock you and humiliate you and tell you what a loser they are. They say you're just a sissy bitch. They let you up, take a picture of you in the panties, and tell you that they will show everyone what a sissy you are unless you text them a picture of you in an outfit of all girls clothes that night. The guys shove you back one last time while the girl looks at you in disgust before leaving.

wondering what it would be like to get bullied by the cool kids into clothing control

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 08:34 AM   #2846
Kakabre

bumping this thread, maybe to my detriment...

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Old 12-18-2023, 05:47 PM   #2847
EmmieA1118

One of the quiet girls in your class pulls you aside before school and pulls your briefs out from your skinny jeans as high up your back as she could one-handed, with her other hand on your mouth.

Nobody could see or hear from here. She told you that you have to swap shirts with her or more wedgies would follow.

You take your tshirt off from under your hoodie and hand it to her, and she hands you her crop top that she must have taken off in preparation for the swap.

Spend the rest of the day in skinny jeans and a crop-top (hidden under your hoodie).
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EmmieA1118 for this post:
Old 12-19-2023, 01:20 AM   #2848
MessFanatic

You just entered the bathroom when the school bullies push in behind you, as the surround you one of the speaks up.
''well, look what we have here, a little nerd whose underwear isn't at the right height, i think we should fix that. ''you feel one of them grab your underwear from behind and slowly tug it up.
''Please dont do this'' you beg as they laugh.
''I think the front needs to be higher aswell'' one says before grabbing your underwear and pulling them up you feel your underwear get higher and higher until it couldnt go anymore. then they let go. you look down to see your underwear around your chest. you look up at the bullies who laugh.
''You better keep them in all day, or else'' before leaving you alone in the bathroom to make a choice, do you leave the underwear in a wedgie on show for everyone to see as you walk the halls or do you pick the wedgie and risk their wrath (Which results In you asking me for a punishment then writing a report and posting it of how it went)

Make me feel like a nerdy bullied femboy

The following user says Thank You to MessFanatic for this post:
Old 12-20-2023, 05:09 PM   #2849
Kakabre

It's later in the day and you really need to use the bathroom. You've been holding it all day for your own pleasure, but now it's time to go relieve yourself for real. You decide to leak just a little bit into the pair of panties you're wearing - maybe you'll want to get messy later at home. Anyway, you pull down your pants and panties to do your business in the bathroom stall, and finish up pretty quickly. You leave the stall and start to head towards the entrance when you're pushed hard from behind! and you trip over.
"Hey loser! Why are you way out here? Looks like you have a little secret you've been hiding from the school!"
Fuck. It's one of the popular kids, and you're the only two people in the bathroom at the remote end of campus. And what does he know about?!?
"I was in the stall next to you and saw that pair of panties around your ankles! You're such a sissy bitch loser oh my god. Should I tell everyone about this??"
You're still on your hands and knees from being shoved and start to beg. "Please, let me go, don't do anything to me please!" "Too late loser. I think you need to be humiliated like the sissy girl you are!"
He steps over to you on the ground, and you know you're hopeless to resist him. He tucks his fingers into your waistband and grabs the back of your thong, before hoisting them high and hard. He pulls them so hard that he can pull them over your shoulders, while continuing to call you humiliating names.
Then, something weird happens. He starts to touch you through your pants and wedgied panties. "I know a sissy bitch like you is actually turned on by all this. I want you to be my nerdy femboy slut, and make you listen to everything I say." He continues to grope you, getting your tiny cock nice and firm. He unzips your pants and pulls them down just enough to expose your tiny boner pressing into your panties. He takes out and snaps a pic of you as blackmail. "Alright nerd, I'm going to text you copy of the picture I just took of your pathetic self. Tonight, I want you to make a huge embarrassing mess in those panties and pants that you're wearing right now and send me proof. If not, I'm going to start slowly leaking this picture of you to all the hot girls, and then you'll never get with any of them! Not like you have a chance anyway I guess. Later dork."
And with that, he left you bound up in your panties, cock still hard, anxious about what kind of mess you make in your pants later.

wondering what it would be like to get bullied by the cool kids into clothing control

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Old 12-26-2023, 04:10 PM   #2850
Kakabre

bumping this one

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie