Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2024, 11:32 AM   #1
prinrosie

Default 23F challenge a pain slut

Hi I haven’t been on here in like a couple months so I’m looking for some painful dates to welcome me back (or make me regret coming back lol).

I have like 20 clothespins, string, clover clamps on a chain, 2 dildos, thing so can use as weights (like a padlock) and elastic bands.

Any painful tasks for pussy, clit and tits or whatever other fun dares will be accepted too with reports. I have not been good at reports so if you want to set a time limit for a report before a punishment is added you can. If you add a time limit but don’t choose a punishment I’ll just do like pulling clamps of my nipples without opening.

It can be simple if you want or as creative as you want, as long as it’s not a limit or something I just cant do I’ll accept all dares, easy or mean.Just any painful dares especially if they hurt my pussy or tits are what I am looking for . Other things are good too like edges even if they are not painful, up to the getdare user to decide!

I have been having too many orgasms and just being a slut not doing anything I should be doing and playing with my pussy all the time.

Please give this slut some punishing tasks for this sluts pussy, clit and/ or tits so that this slut can regret playing with them all day.

f sub bi
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 11:59 AM   #2
gooner6143

What about slapping your clit? Does it go as a limit along with spanking or is it okay?
Toys and items
I'm generally okay with pics/cam (no face).

kik: gooner6413
gooner6143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:01 PM   #3
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner6143 View Post
What about slapping your clit? Does it go as a limit along with spanking or is it okay?
I can do elastic band snaps instead if that’s ok? Spanking is a limit just because of noise and I think slapping is too loud.

f sub bi
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:24 PM   #4
gooner6143

Understandable. However, the next time you have chance to make some noises try this:

Spank your clit using your hand, belt, and wooden spoon (add other implements if you have more ideas), from the front and the back side - 10 spanks for each implement and side (or try more positions, also try hitting vertically). Compare briefly each item.
Toys and items

Old 03-10-2024, 12:42 PM   #5
gooner6143

And for now do that:

Put one clothespin on your tongue. Two clothespins on your labia. And clover clamps with the chain on your tits, connect the chain to something very heavy on the floor so that you will need to lean down on the floor. (ass up head down position). In this position edge yourself 3 times by rubbing your clit. Take some time between the edges/make sure you calm down a little.
Toys and items

Old 03-10-2024, 12:59 PM   #6
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

10 edges in a row, add some hot sauce to the activity. 1 tablespoon in your pussy before you start.

You have 4 hours to complete and report. Or else pm me for an additional punishment

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, pain slut, pussy pain, tit pain