Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2021, 04:17 AM   #1
TheDreamingFairy

Default Urgent need for tasks !

I am going to be alone at home this afternoon, and I’d like you to send tasks for me to do ! I particularly enjoy painful ones (when I say painful, I mean really painful). I do not mind a little humiliation. I do not mind a little blood, but I need your tasks to be doable with house items ! I am really in need of some hurtful punishment and dares. Please help me getting submissive !

I am looking for a Mistress, if you are interested pm me

My limits are : scat, public, getting things lost in me, permanent damages, sending pictures or videos, otherwise I am turned on by almost anything !

I enjoy : pain, particularly nipple play ( and as I said, almost anything else unless it is dangerous or unhealthy, but I might consider taking risks)

F/18/ straight
TheDreamingFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:58 AM   #2
beof95
Distinguished Member

Well until you find someone to take you under their wing I will leave a punishment here for you

spank each cheek 100 times with a hair brush or a belt, if you ass is not red and glowing then repeat the spanks again until it is
to check if its red enough write slut on your ass with red lipstick, spank until your ass matches your lipstick or turns blue in some areas
edge once after every 100 spanks while pinching your nipples with the other hand
if you need a break you can replace 2 ass spanks with 1 pussy spank, or 1 ass spank for 1 nipple spank, but you are not to stop spanking and edging until your ass is RED

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress needed, pain (tits), pain dares, pain slut, self punishment