Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #1
Emmykink

Female Dare me 21F ;)

Well, ive been pretty bored lately. And horny. So I thought maybe you could give me some fun things to do. I just got a new roomate who is almost as kinky as I am! While not willing to really participate in many of the dares, she is happy to facilitate punisuments and make sure I follow through.

Im really into public dares that have a good chance of getting me caught. I am definitely trying to push myself to become more of a public slut.
Im also into pain. Especially needles! I like to pride myslef on being able to push this are and sort of consider it "no limits" obviously within reason.

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 02:53 PM   #2
coolplay69uk

Push 4 needles into a square around each nipple. Then one needle directly into each nipple.

Then push 4 more needles two into each set of pussy lips and finally one into your clit.

Post a pic online and share on this thread.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 03:35 PM   #3
privvy
Distinguished Member

Make sure to push a dildo up your pussy .... you are to leave it in for a whole night

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 03:44 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmykink View Post
Well, ive been pretty bored lately. And horny. So I thought maybe you could give me some fun things to do. I just got a new roomate who is almost as kinky as I am! While not willing to really participate in many of the dares, she is happy to facilitate punisuments and make sure I follow through.

Im really into public dares that have a good chance of getting me caught. I am definitely trying to push myself to become more of a public slut.
Im also into pain. Especially needles! I like to pride myslef on being able to push this are and sort of consider it "no limits" obviously within reason.
OK punishments. Get a belt or whip or whatever. Every Saturday you and she play a game of cards or scrabble or whatever where the winner of the game is decided by a point score. Winner gets to give loser a number of strokes on the bare commensurate with the winning margin.

Or if you want public then loser has to stand naked for minutes = the losing margin where she can be seen by any passer-by.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-06-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 05:20 PM   #5
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Have her take you outside naked first thing in the morning and hose you down with cold water. You wash your hair and body and then she rinses you off!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 09:42 PM   #6
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

How about some public pain then. Apply hotsauce to your nipples and clit. Then cover your buttplug in it and insert.

Wearing a slutty outfit that draws attention to yourself, go to a nearby shop/supermarket with your roommate. You have to wait for her to suggest to leave before returning home to remove plug.

If you end the trip early, or take out the plug before returning home then you should receive an extra nasty punishment.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:47 AM   #7
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Hey... What happened with your soccer dares? I enjoyed reading about them.

I'll think of a good dares for you and post soon

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 03:23 AM   #8
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Painful run

OK. Seeing as you are looking for pain I think I might have an idea you could use

Go for a run with your friend. She can dress normally, but you are going to be barefoot and only in a sports bra and a g-string.

Also a butt plug, preferably a princess plug that will be nice and obvious
Clamp your nipples under the bra.

Before you go for the run, get her to spank you on the sidewall a good amount, to give you a glowing ass for people to see.

Now go for a run on a route of her choice, she should pick paths that will hurt your feet.
If at any point you mention the pain or say "ow" etc. She has to stop you, pull your panties off and spank you.

If you complain 3 times, she should change to spanking your pussy and you can't have the g-string back. Use it as a hair bun.

If you complain 6 times, take off your sports bra and give it to her, now she will spank your tits, ass and pussy until they are red raw and you have to run home naked.

If you are naked when you get home, spend the rest of the day naked and edge every half hour.

Enjoy <3

The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 08:18 AM   #9
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Default Getting clean with the dishes

Once this dare is started, for the next 5 days, any time the dishes get washed, so do you! Once dishes are done, you are to stand in jumping-jack pose in the kitchen, nude. Your friend is to thoroughly wash your body with a dish brush, sponge, and dish soap. I mean asshole, ass, pussy, whole nine yards. Once properly washed, you're to be dried off with a hand towel. Once dry, you're free to move again, redress, etc

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:27 AM   #10
Pychshark

You must spank your butt 60 times in underwear 40 times naked and 20 naked while plugged. Here's the catch you must spank yourself outside, in a public place like a store, and at home. you can not spank yourself in the same place twice. So you spank yourself naked at home underwear must be outside or in public.

Limits: scat, piss, blackmail, social suicide, blood, family, extremely public, illegal, money/buying, cross-dressing.

Kik is same as username

Toys: several butt plugs
Pychshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:50 AM   #11
M3ntally_amethyst

First you need to masturbat with a rough sand paper until you orgasm, you may use a vibe as well but it must not touch your clit
After you've cum you (or your roommate) gets to drop lemon juice onto that pussu of yours, enjoy the pain

I'd love to get a report

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:29 PM   #12
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Push 4 needles into a square around each nipple. Then one needle directly into each nipple.

Then push 4 more needles two into each set of pussy lips and finally one into your clit.

Post a pic online and share on this thread.
I did this one. Four needles is more than I usually play with, so that was pretty fun! Either way the ones in my nipples were pretty easy, I think I have desensitized them. I put shorter ones that pushed straight into each nipple, that hurt the most. The pussy hurt way more. I used 20g needles in both labia and pushed them from the inside-out. I feel like this is easier but it still took me a while. Lastly, the clit! It took some courage to pierce this one but it went quick and was oh so pleasurable when I did! This pushed me more than I usually push myself, so thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
Make sure to push a dildo up your pussy .... you are to leave it in for a whole night
Tried this last night with my small dildo, it came out at some point during the night, so I will try it again tonight. My pussy feels well used right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK punishments. Get a belt or whip or whatever. Every Saturday you and she play a game of cards or scrabble or whatever where the winner of the game is decided by a point score. Winner gets to give loser a number of strokes on the bare commensurate with the winning margin.

Or if you want public then loser has to stand naked for minutes = the losing margin where she can be seen by any passer-by.
Oooh I love the sound of this. I'm not sure my roommate will participate in any sort of punishments, but maybe I will just do her forfeit anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Have her take you outside naked first thing in the morning and hose you down with cold water. You wash your hair and body and then she rinses you off!
Well, once again, my roommate did not want to shower me with cold water outside this morning so I showered myself. We only have water in the backyard so that where I did it. Neighbors could have definitely saw me, but its not like that haven't seen me naked in the past. hehe. The cold water was a shock and I am thankful to be done! Thanks for the dare!

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

The following user says Thank You to Emmykink for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 01:54 PM   #13
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
How about some public pain then. Apply hotsauce to your nipples and clit. Then cover your buttplug in it and insert.

Wearing a slutty outfit that draws attention to yourself, go to a nearby shop/supermarket with your roommate. You have to wait for her to suggest to leave before returning home to remove plug.

If you end the trip early, or take out the plug before returning home then you should receive an extra nasty punishment.
Doing this today. My roommate is not going to come along but said that she will text me when I cam come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Hey... What happened with your soccer dares? I enjoyed reading about them.

I'll think of a good dares for you and post soon
Yes, the soccer team had a bit of a coming apart. My roomate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
OK. Seeing as you are looking for pain I think I might have an idea you could use

Go for a run with your friend. She can dress normally, but you are going to be barefoot and only in a sports bra and a g-string.

Also a butt plug, preferably a princess plug that will be nice and obvious
Clamp your nipples under the bra.

Before you go for the run, get her to spank you on the sidewall a good amount, to give you a glowing ass for people to see.

Now go for a run on a route of her choice, she should pick paths that will hurt your feet.
If at any point you mention the pain or say "ow" etc. She has to stop you, pull your panties off and spank you.

If you complain 3 times, she should change to spanking your pussy and you can't have the g-string back. Use it as a hair bun.

If you complain 6 times, take off your sports bra and give it to her, now she will spank your tits, ass and pussy until they are red raw and you have to run home naked.

If you are naked when you get home, spend the rest of the day naked and edge every half hour.

Enjoy <3
This! I am oh so very excited for! I'm going to convince my roomie to to dis no matter what! My feet are very soft so I will probably end up naked anyways. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Once this dare is started, for the next 5 days, any time the dishes get washed, so do you! Once dishes are done, you are to stand in jumping-jack pose in the kitchen, nude. Your friend is to thoroughly wash your body with a dish brush, sponge, and dish soap. I mean asshole, ass, pussy, whole nine yards. Once properly washed, you're to be dried off with a hand towel. Once dry, you're free to move again, redress, etc
Ohh this sounds exciting. I think my roomie would be interested in this too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pychshark View Post
You must spank your butt 60 times in underwear 40 times naked and 20 naked while plugged. Here's the catch you must spank yourself outside, in a public place like a store, and at home. you can not spank yourself in the same place twice. So you spank yourself naked at home underwear must be outside or in public.
ok, easy, 40 spanks inside naked and 20 inside naked and plugged. Then 1 spank in 60 different spots outside while in panties. What constitutes a new spot, because this could take forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntally_amethyst View Post
First you need to masturbat with a rough sand paper until you orgasm, you may use a vibe as well but it must not touch your clit
After you've cum you (or your roommate) gets to drop lemon juice onto that pussu of yours, enjoy the pain

I'd love to get a report
oooh I really like the sound of this one. It know how much this burns and I get wet just thinking about it! hehe

PM dares

The following user says Thank You to Emmykink for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 02:06 PM   #14
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Glad you and your roommate like it! Assuming you're starting it immediately, I'd love reports as you do it, the sooner and more detailed, the better!

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:59 AM   #15
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes, the soccer team had a bit of a coming apart. My roomate

This! I am oh so very excited for! I'm going to convince my roomie to to dis no matter what! My feet are very soft so I will probably end up naked anyways. hehe
Well if you don't end up naked, I'll have tk think up something harder

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, no limit, pain slut, public