Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-18-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
admireu4ever

Default The getDare RPG [FICTION]

Introduction:

Welcome to Landsdale Academy...Only the brightest young adults have been accepted to this prestigious school in the hopes to turn out to be the most powerful and richest people on Earth. Here, promising students and Teachers attempt to learn about things from Global Economics and Politics. Or so the students thought.

It turns out that Landsdale Academy is actually run by teachers who think the entire school should be run by students and Teachers deemed "Masters and Mistresses". The students who are not choosen to be Masters or Mistresses are slaves. This school has no rules other then stay on school grounds. As you enter this school, you slowly uncover the secrets

-----------

The Rules: The rules are simple and we ask you follow them.
-Respect The Other Players.
-Only One Character per Person
-Don't Roleplay With Other Peoples Characters
-No Rape or Anything Extreme
-Respect GM and Follow the Other Rules

-----------
THIS MUST BE SENT BY PM TO ADMIREU4EVER I'LL SEND YOU A PM BACK WHEN IT IS CHECKED OFF. IF YOU POST HERE I'M GIVING YOU A WARNING AND YOU ONLY GET ONE MORE WARNING AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THIS RPG. IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS WORK I DON'T WANT TROUBLE MAKERS...

The Character Form:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Slave or Master:
Teacher or Student:
Bio:

-----------

The Terms:

OOC-Out of Character (When you are talking out of the RPG and about normal stuff.)

IC-In Character (When your not writting anything to deal with getDare, just the RPG.)

GM-Gamemaster, God (The person incharge of making sure the RPG runs smooth. Also decides outcomes to some certain situtions)

-----------

Time System: Time works very simple in this game, every two days in the real world. Is one day in this RPG.

-----------

Organization

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Alright, I'm going to make this really easy for new RPGers. This system will allow us to make it less complicated and more understandble.

The Terms:

OOC-Out of Character (When you are talking out of the RPG and about normal stuff.)

IC-In Character (When your not writting anything to deal with getDare, just the RPG.)

GM-Gamemaster, God (The person incharge of making sure the RPG runs smooth. Also decides outcomes to some certain situtions)

--------
The Daily System:

I think that since people can't get on everyday, and we want to allow people to play this day by day. I think we should make it so every two days in the real world, counts as one day in the RPG. That will make it so people can post atleast once a day in the RPG when really having two days.

--------

The GM

In order to have a good game you need to have someone who watches over everything and makes sure nobody gets confused, breaks the rules, and just give outcomes to situtions...(IC Fights, Getting Tied Down...everything.) This person is known as the GM (Gamemaster, God). The GM has power over the entire RPG and if you don't respect him/her you will be asked to leave the game.

--------
Students:
--------
Name: Claire (Submissive_Master)
Sex: Female
Sexual orientation: Straight
Slave or Master/Mistress: Mistress
Teacher or Student: Student
--------
Name: Craig (Cj07)
Sex: Male
Slave or Master: Slave
--------
Name: Jenn (SolarFox)
Sex:Female
--------
Name: Jake Pierce (Admireu4ever)
--------
Name: Robert (Bob)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
--------
Name: Jack (Kitty)
Sex:Male
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Teacher or Student:Student
--------
Name:Mark (Teenslave)
Sex:Male
Sexual Orientation:Bi
Slave or Master:Slave
Teacher or Student:Student
--------
Name: Danny
Sexual Orientation: Bi
--------
Teachers:
--------
Name: Mr. Rodin (sum1(2))
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Slave or Master: Master
Teacher or Student: Teacher

--------

Name: The Janitor
Sexual Orientation: no one knows ...
Slave or Master: Master
Teacher or Student: Closer to teacher
------------------------------------------------------------

With Much Thanks,
The getDare RPG Staff

Admireu4ever (GM), Merlin (GM), and Submissive Master (GM)

Last edited by admireu4ever; 12-22-2007 at 11:11 PM.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
admireu4ever

Day One

Jake was a rather smart sixteen yearold, he was on his way to a great life of money and power. He thought his life would change forever when he was chosen to go to the Landsdale Boarding School.

It had been his dream to go to this school, he'd always wanted to put it on his college application and now he could. When Jake arrived infront of the school he kissed his parents goodbye, he would not see them until Christmas.

Jake walked inside the school, it was large and it's main entrance was big and seemingly powerful. Jake had gone over to one of the woman who was clearly a teacher at the school. "Hello Miss, I was wondering where can I find my room?" The teacher glanced over at Jake looked him up and down and then said. "Follow Me." She walked him over to where the rooms were.

Jake had thought he was going to be in a room with other guys, well he was wrong. Infact he was sharing his room with one of the hottest girls in the entire school. Claire was her name, and boys were her game. It was strange that him being 16 and her being 18 and them both being different genders. Well, Jake was happy about it. It'd be hard for him to live a normal life at the school when he was always near the hottest girl.

Jake had thought this school was going to be grand. He unpacked things and waited for when his hot girl..I mean roomate would arrive. Jake waited for a few hours. He looked around the room and he checked out the closet and the bathroom. Everything seemed normal.

He had thought about how schoo would be, his first class started tommrow. He thought of how the teachers would be and how and how the students would like him. He knew this was going to be strange. Little did he know, we was going to end up a slave.

Jake looked around a bit more and looked at the list of people in rooms. It would appear that there were three people in each room. Who was the third person in his room and why didn't they have a name?

Last edited by admireu4ever; 12-19-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:28 PM   #3
Submissive_Master

Claire stepped off the bus and bit her lip with anticipation as she looked up at the new school which now lied before her. It looked rather intimidating from where she stood, but figured that it was just the new school jitters. Of coarse Claire wasn't to worried, after all it couldn't be as bad as her last school. She had been made fun of, ridiculed and ostracized just for the way she looked. You see Claire was an oddball of sorts. She loved nothing more than to travel around to all the local thrift stores buying the most "unique" clothes she could find. Her atire was far from normal, and it reflected her personality. Of coarse her attire did not reflect her looks however. SHe was a rather good looking girl, but people had trouble accepting her for who she was. She entered the school gates and looked around nervously as she found her way to the dorms. She pulled out a the school pamphlet, her schedual and a campus map only to find that her room was on the top floor. After a brisk walk up the stairs, (Claire is frightened of elevators) she reached her room to find that it was unlocked. She stepped and to her surprise there was already a boy sitting on a bed.

"H- hello..." She stammered, giving a small wave and a cute smile. "Are you taying here too?"

The thought of having a boy living in the same room as her made CLaire a little nervous, but at the same time excited. She only hoped he wasnt like the stuck up kids at her old school. She claimed her bed and noticed that there was a third empty one. She wondered who the other student could be as she bit her lip and smiled nervously at the boy.
Submissive_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
SolarFox

Send a message via MSN to SolarFox

When Jenn got off out of her parents car she knew that she had entered a new world. Her dream world. As she looked around she realized just how big it was. She pretended to forget to wave to her extremely wealthy parents. And she began to walk the campus finding her way around. Getting associated with the grounds. She wasn't a very smart girl and wasn't athletic either and even though she was given anything she wanted her parents never really were proud of her, so Jenn craved attention. Now she felt things would be better as she took out the paperwork she received in the mail from the back pocket of her designer jeans. She was ready to start school, but she needed to drop off her luggage in her room. She found the dorms and was suprised to see that there werent seperate rooms for boys and girls. She realized that she might be sharing a room with a guy and got goose-bumps thinking about it. She walked up the stairs and through a few hallways and finally found her room number. She entered to find a boy sitting on a already assembled bed and a girl jumped when she opened the door. She smiled at the two and said "well I guess you guys are my roommates, huh?" She tried to smile pleasently, but she hated to see that she was the last in there and that the only bed left was the bed by the door. She set down her stuff and began to set up her things. She looked up and realized that no one was talking. The guy was setting up a few of his things and the girl was just staring at her. "I'm Jeanna by the way, Jeanna Kingston, but most people just call me Jenn."

.:SolarFox:.
SolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #5
admireu4ever

Day 1-Part 2

It was clear to Jake that he was very lucky. Two fine girls in the same room as him. "My name is Jake, what's your name?" He said. He looked at the two girls. It was like his dreams come true.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
SolarFox

"Nice to meet you Jake." replied Jenn. The other girl was still a little shy and was just smiling and tried to look for something to do. "Well, I think I'm gonna have to take a shower. I didn't get a chance to this morning. Unless one of you was going to use it." They both shook their heads at almost the same time. "Ok then, I'm gonna go take a shower." Jenn headed towards the bathroom and saw that it was very clean, especially for a dorm room. She smiled to see that it wasn't rotted or mildewy or anything it was perfectly clean. She turned on the water and stripped naked. She then went into the nice warm water and closed her eyes imagining her fantasies.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:36 PM   #7
admireu4ever

"Hey Clarie, it's lunchtime I think you should head over. I'll stay here and wait for Jenn." Jake said. Clarie Nodded and went to lunch. (OOC:Sorry Pal, but this is so I can add some action.) Jake then waited until Clarie was really gone. He then went and locked the door. He pulled out a credit card and then started to pick open the door. He was hoping he could get a slight glimspe of Jenn naked. She was just so hot and his penis wanted to see it so bad. He opened the door and looks and see's her. Her eyes were closed and she was rubbing her body..she had forgotten about the curtain and her entire body was in clear view. When all of a sudden she opened her eyes and looked staight at Jake. He knew he was in some deep shit.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:44 PM   #8
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Reluctantly Mark steps out of the taxi and pays the driver, he hadn't wanted to have his parents bring him as they had forced him to come to this school, Mark hadn't wanted to leave all his friends behind at his old school. As he looked around Mark saw just how big this school was it had a certain grandeur to i, this gave Mark an uneasy feeling but he went to find out were the dorms were and he spent the way trying to think why there weren't separate rooms for different genders. He found his room and was surprised to find that despite his lateness there was no-one there and no signs of anyone having been there recently, so he picked a bed and laid there waiting to meet his roommates.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:24 PM   #9
admireu4ever

Day Two Starts At 12:01 Tonight
Old 12-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #10
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

The room is small and dark. A Man is sitting in an old executive arm chair. He is wearing a long coat but his face is hidden in the dark. Only some blue light is reflected from his eyes so you can tell that he is staring at a wall. It is filled with dozens of monitors. Showing corridors, classrooms, locker rooms, teachers' room but also the private rooms and bathrooms of the students. And thats where he is looking at the moment.
"Interesting" his voice is dark and calm.
His hand is reaching for an old clipboard where he makes some notes.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #11
Sum
getDare Devil

Mr Rodin rode up the gravel path past the main gate, the stones kicking out from under the back wheel of his Triumph Trident, which he'd finally had time to restore over the summer break. Kicking down the stand in the teachers car park, he dismounted taking off his helmet and inspecting the ground. No cars, first teacher here.
Placing his helmet in his bag he walked in taking in the imposing stone work of the school which had given him the biggest shock of his life when he started teaching here last year.
Smiling he climbed the stairs to his new on campus apartment, on the door was pinned a scribbled note.

Mr Rodin
Your apartment has been prepared for you. The belongings you requested have been left for you to unpack.
The apartment comes this year with one slave for your convenience, they will be allocated to you, or if one in particular takes your fancy feel free to fill in the paperwork and leave it on my desk.
Headmaster

Smiling Mr Rodin entered the room threw down his bag and crashed onto the bed smiling, it was going to be another fun year.

--
edit
ooc - admirer i thought you said that 2 days real world time was one day game time?

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #12
Submissive_Master

Claire gave a curt nod at Jake's statement and wondered why he wanted her to go so bad. She could only assume that he had a thing for Jenn. She seemed nice enough, but had the look of a rich girl. It was the rich girls that had always piked on Claire at her old school and she wondered if this new roommate would be giving her any problems. Her confidence slowly sank and she moped out of the room. She soon exited the dorm building and began to wander aimlessly. The school grounds were nice, and the warm sunlight helped cheer her some. After a while of wandering and thinking about the classes to come Claire stumbled upon the administration building. She figured she would check in and make sure all her classes were in order for the next day. She quickly entered and approached the front desk.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if I could get a print out of my current class schedule." She said politely.

The pale thin woman sitting behind the desk gave Claire one quick glance before typing loudly on her computer. After a few moments of awkward silence the secretary spoke.

"Your name darling?" She asked casually.

"Claire Abernathy... Ma'am." Claire fidgeted some, she hated her last name.

"Alright Claire... Slave or Mistress?" The woman asked again.

"I umm... Excuse me?" This question confused her, and she was frightened to answer out of fear that she misheard.

"Are you here to learn the art of slavery or dominance?" The secretary lowered her glasses giving Claire a piercing stare this time.

Again she fidgeted, not liking the seemingly black eyes of the woman.. It felt as though she was not only looking at her, but looking into her as if there was some way to tell if a person was a dominant or submissive.

"Hmm... You act submissive, but your look tells another story. We'll start you off with the basic Mistress classes. If you have any trouble we may switch you over next quarter." The secretary began to type again and for a moment acted as if Claire was no longer there.

Claire let out a small sigh of relief. The thought of being a slave frightened her some what and her mind yet again began to wander. What kind of school was this? Who in thier right mind would want to be a slave? This new world was becoming more and more confusing. Finally she was ripped from her thoughts as the secretary spoke again.

"There you are Mistress Claire." The secretary hands her a sheet of paper. "You have been assigned a slave for the quarter. if it works out, he will be yours for the duration of your stay at this school." The secretary bends over and reaches under her desk. "Here is your whip, and school uniform. The uniform must be worn during school hours, and the whip is required to be on your person at all times. Thank you for choosing Landsdale Mistress Claire. If you have any questions the main office is open from 8 to 6." The ecretary then gave Claire on last nod before turning to her computer.

"Mistress?" Claire mumbled to herslef in puzzlement as she walked towards the door.

This was all to much at once. She clutched her uniform and whip all to tight as her worries only grew. Who was her slave? And what was the whip for? More questions came, and only one was answered as she looked down at her sheet of paper.

Appointed Slave: Jake (Room 182)

"But thats my room..." Claire froze at the realization that her new roommate was her slave. "H- he's mine now..." Still very confused Claire began to walk back to her room.

OOC: I'm not completely sure I agree with the day system. If im in the middle of a scene i dont want to feel pressured to end it because the day is about to end. I think we should play it by ear and let the day end when it ends. GM's if you want to discuss it PM me.

Last edited by Submissive_Master; 12-19-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Submissive_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #13
admireu4ever

OOC:Great Job so far, and the RPG started yesterday so Day Two starts tommrow.

Last edited by admireu4ever; 12-19-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:08 PM   #14
cj07
Distinguished Member

Default entry

Has craig steeped out onto the road outside the school. He was wondering what the school would be like he knew he needed it to straghit if life out. He walked into the school looking around notcing male and female rooms are not seperate. He wondered and wished he would be sharing a room with lass. Then he quickly thought that everyone else already arrived. He entered into his room there was already one person there,i took my bed. The room didn't look bad for what it was normally they would be filthy and very messy.
cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #15
SolarFox

Angry

Jenn was thinking about what was going to happen in the future when she heard something creak when she opened her eyes to see what it was she saw Jake, her new roommate, staring at her pussy and breasts eyes wide and mouth open. She was dazed at first, but then she realized what was going on. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" she screamed at the peeping tom. "I ... I I was just ..." replied the shocked boy. "You were just watching me take a shower!!! That's what you were doing!" screamed Jenn as she tried to cover up and soon enough she wrapped a towel around her covering everything except her ass. Jake was starting to run but Jenn replied quickly, "Don't you go Anywhere! I'm not through with you." When she didn't hear the room door open she knew he didn't dare go anywhere. Jenn got dressed in her jeans and T-shirt that were still in the bathroom and came back out still furious that this new guy would invade her privacy like this. He was sitting on his bed twiddling his thumbs when she came out. "I ... I'm really ..." "STRIP NOW!" screamed Jenn fueled by anger. Jake took off his clothes except for his underwear and stood there scared. Jenn got a camera out of her bag and when she saw Jake still in his boxers she almost screamed "Why are you still in those boxers I told you to strip!" Jake hesitated but took them off, revealing his fully erect penis. Jenn started taking pictures of him before he could even object. Then she said "Ok, your going to do what I say or I'm showing these pictures to our new teachers." Little did the roomates know that the teachers would not have minded the pics, but they were so used to the teachers of normal schools that Jake was afraid it would leave a horrible first impression. So he nodded his head. Jenn then went down to her bag again because she had an idea when suddenly she saw a bucket underneath her bed. It had the label Slave/Master Kit - for room 182. so she took out the bucket and in it were various toys and objects to help with bondage and slave play. She took out some handcuffs and a blindfold out of the bucket and this new idea was even better. She told Jake to lay down on the bed then she handcuffed his hands to the headboard. Then she blindfolded him. Jenn wasn't driven forward by only fury now she also liked the situation and was getting quite wet not only from the fact she wasn't fully dry from her shower but also because she was getting very horny seeing a naked guy like this. She then got naked herself. She began playing with his body and rubbing his shaft with her cold, wet hands. Jake was intrigued by this and began to moan. She rubbed it until he cummed and the cum came out everywhere. Jenn like this and was even more intrigued. She then straddled Jake's chest and she felt her wet pussy on his some-what hairy chest. She was facing his penis and she began to stroke it again until it was rock hard. Then her feeling got the best of her as the temptation of riding his shaft became greater and greater. Then it got the best of her when she couldn't stand it anymore. She slid down easily on his penis and began to moan. Jake was happy about it too as he began to moan as well. Jenn was having the time of her life as she orgasmed. She moaned furiously and screamed in delight of the feeling. Her juices ran out of her pussy and onto the bed when Jake's erection went down Jenn's adventure was over and she got off of Jake. She carressed his body a little bit more but then she got dressed and unblindfolded him. He smirked at her and she unhandcuffed him. Then she put away the equipment. "I'm going to get something to eat" Jenn told him. Jake just smiled. After she left the room she smiled too because she felt good and just had an amazing expeirience on her first day at Landsdale Academy.

Last edited by SolarFox; 12-19-2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: cant control claire XD

Advertisements
Kink Talk