Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
abosoxfaniam

Default Motel Voyuer

It’s a Friday afternoon and my wife and I are in Daytona Beach on vacation. Hotels are expensive, so we opt for a reasonable priced motel at the end of the beach, just outside of the prime spot. My wife and I go to our room, which is on the 2nd floor and accessed from a cement walkway out front. We walk out onto the walk-way and watch the passers by. I can’t help but watch the half-dressed couples walking from the motel to the beach sidewalk on their way to the main area. We see several couples walking TO the motel to check in. I see one woman with her man walking toward the check-in lobby. She catches my eye because he keeps grabbing her ass and she keeps grabbing his cock. She’s got relatively small tits, but she’s thin and has a nice firm butt. My wife sees them too and decides to grab my dick and grope my balls. I give her a kiss on the neck and squeeze her nipple a little. I look back down and notice the woman and guy looking at us and the girl talking to him, her gaze fixed on my wife. I feel my dick growing.

My wife drags me inside by my dick. She shuts the door and drops to her knees. She yanks my shorts down and starts sucking my dick. She starts by slowly licking the head, but then violently takes my dick down her throat to the balls. I am overwhelmed by ecstasy. She keeps going all in and then all out. I grab her head and start fucking her face. I open my eyes a little. To my shock, I notice the couple from earlier standing at the window watching; his cock in her hand. We had left the curtain open. I motion towards the window to my wife. She looks over and sees them. She grabs my arm and takes me over to the window. When we get there, she stares at them through the window while she removes her remaining clothes.

Next she pulls me close and starts sucking my dick again while she shows them her pussy from behind. I am facing them while she is on her hands and knees with her ass to the window. I see her stroking his cock. I spin my wife around so she can see. I slide my dick into her pussy from behind while we both watch the woman stroke her man. She kneels down and starts sucking his cock. I don’t know how much more I can take. I slow down so I don’t pop. The woman and my wife are staring each other while she sucks his dick.

He starts tapping her on the head. She pulls back and starts jacking him faster. He starts shooting his load all over the window. I can’t take it any longer. I pull out and shoot my load into my wife’s mouth. She swallows it down like the champ she is. The couple waves and leaves to go to their room. Once they are out of view, my wife goes outside and knees down in front of the window. She starts licking the guy’s cum off the window and swallows it down. She comes back inside and lays on the bed. “Should I shut the curtain now?” I ask her. “Hell no!” she replies. “I want to see if they come back”.

Let me know if you want to know what happens next.....

Advertisements
Kink Talk