Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-14-2019, 02:42 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Rainbow Nude Mini-Vacation (For Truckernaut42)

Truckernaut42, I want to thank you for being an amazing member of this community, specifically for writing great truths, dares, stories, and reports. So, in keeping with what I'm pretty sure are your very favorite things to do, I'm making a dare that I hope you'll consider a gift.

Of course, anyone else who wants to try this is perfectly welcome!

I dare you to have a fantastic and relaxing day naked in nature on a day off sometime soon before the weather turns too bad to do it. I know your primary goal is to enjoy being naked outside, rather than the risk, though I know you also do enjoy the thrill. Still, this dare is meant to hopefully give you a reason to be naked outside in a memorable and relaxing way, more like a mini-vacation than a heart-pounding thrill-ride.

Hopefully there are enough warm days left where you are that you can find a nice sunny day in the mid-70's or 80's (Upper 20's C) to do this. If not you might have to wait until next year, or do it while you're traveling further south.

Pick a nice area not too far away, but that's nice and secluded in terms of being far from roads and paths. You're looking to forge your own path here... in the foothills of local mountains, in a clearing in a local forest, in the brush way out in the desert, on a beach that's far away from tourist areas and busy spots, that sort of thing. The idea is for the risk of being seen or even encountering another human at all to be extremely low so you can genuinely relax. I don't know where this might be, as I don't know where you live, but I'm sure you can find something.

You'll need a modestly sized backpack... not anything huge and heavy with a frame, just enough for a blanket, a nice lunch you make for yourself, and what little clothing you'll be bringing with you. You should bring your phone, of course, and can pack a book, some music, anything small and light you can use to relax and enjoy yourself. Oh, and don't forget to bring some sunscreen.

I'd like you to wear just a pair of cotton shorts or lounge pants (sweatpants will do okay, but the idea is for them to be a physically small bundle when off), and a t-shirt or tank-top. No footwear, of course; it's me after all, and besides, I know you enjoy being barefoot. Do take that into account when chosing the location; no gravel paths or harsh rocky terrain or anything like that. Try to find areas of soft forest floors, waving grassland, sandy beaches or desert, that kind of thing.

Drive to as close to your chosen spot as you can get, then get out and hike from there. Once you're a comfortable distance from the road, and out of sight, take off your shorts and shirt, and slip them into your backpack. Then keep walking until you find your ideal spot... a nice grassy meadow, a sunny clearing, a quiet, secluded spot on a beach, whatever strikes your fancy.

Now spread out your blanket, unpack your lunch, and have a lovely picnic and afternoon relaxing, sunbathing, enjoying the beauty of nature and the breeze.

I want you to have a very nice orgasm, too. Not a hot and heavy "nude-in-public" kind of orgasm... more like making love to yourself. Nice and slow, with a soulful climax at the end. If you need to bring a small toy or two to help, feel free.

When you're ready to come back, pack everything up again and hike naked back to your car (or as close as you feel relaxed and comfortable about), then put your shorts and shirt back on and head home, hopefully feeling amazing.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, naked outside, naked sunbathing, nude hiking