Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-28-2023, 07:41 PM   #31
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
Go to the toilet and remove your underwear, and put your trousers back on commando. Now piss all over your underwear, making sure they are soaked.

When you are done, wring out the excess piss and put them in your mouth for your walk home.
Won't be be able to do this while on vacation with my family but u could just wring the piss out of them then dump the underwear.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:44 PM   #32
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
When nobody is in the toilets, get on your knees and lick the piss from the urinals.

Look for an unflushed toilet, put your head in with mouth open and flush.

Look for a place that doesn't clean the toilets often. Lick the piss and from the toilet bowl, ridge, side and floor.

Have a ruined orgasm on a filthy toilet seat or floor and lick it up. It's ruined, so you should be horny enough to make you lick it up.
So far I've only been in disney and the toilets have always been immaculate there. Maybe down in the florida keys they'll be different. Or in the servive stations while traveling down.
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Old 07-29-2023, 10:17 PM   #33
Ballbasher

"When nobody is in the toilets, get on your knees and lick the piss from the urinals.
"

I managed to do this today inside of a burger king. The had urinals in the individual toilet room which removed the chance of being seen. Phew. It was fairly clean sadly and I gave it a few licks to the back plate of the urinal. Slight piss flavour but over all not too bad at all.

Slave to Wis
Old 07-31-2023, 01:51 AM   #34
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Well done! Keep trying different urinals and see where they taste best. A couple more for you:

Kneel infront of a toilet, rest your balls on the rim and drop the toilet seat on them ten times.

Strip naked, cum over a toilet and then lick it all up before you get dressed.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 12:03 PM   #35
Ballbasher

👍. I'll keep tasting the ones I can. And I'll try do do the cum one if I can find a toilet that's secluded enough.

Slave to Wis
Old 08-14-2023, 12:22 AM   #36
Ballbasher

I did the ruined orgasm one a few days ago in a public bathroom at the end of a hiking trial. Suprisingly the bathroom was pretty clean but the floor was filthy. So I ruined it on the floor just avoiding a massive puddle caused by the leaking toilet. I licked up the big blob of cum and all I could feel and taste was dirt and grit. It was pretty bad. I then wiped the floor with a paper towel to collect the final bits of cum and the towel was brown as mud.

I'll do the rest of them once it's possible.

Slave to Wis
The following user says Thank You to Ballbasher for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
licking, piss, public toilet, scat, toilet