Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2018, 04:52 AM   #16
SendNudes

Default (10) Still unsure

A strange thing drove out of the ground. It was a kind of chair with a long bench beneath it. Julia was strapped to the bench and Chris was strapped to the chair. The hostess put her arm on Julias boobs. "I'm just doing this so I can make it a bit more interesting." She snaped her fingers and Julias bra and top just ripped apart. "You guys hate me, right?" the hostess said while still hiding Julias boobs. In her other hand she had a towel, with which she hid Julias upperbody, it started right at her neck, going just low enough to fully hide her boobs. She then hooked it to the bench. "Oh and of course:" she grabbed Chris' pants and underpants and just fully ripped them apart. No clue how she was doing it. But she did a very good Job at making us unsure about who is the loser here. Chris' chin fell down as he saw his dick fully exposed. The hostess attached a device to his dick, which hold it in place and it was placed so that his dick aimed at Julias face. She was clearly in fear. "So this nice device will now start vibrating and also recognizing how close our friend Chris is to the orgasm, that will then move the towel on Julias lovely boobs, they feel really good by the way, and it's timed so that her boobs will be revealed exactly when chris cums. The entire thing was drove to the front of the stage and you could see in Chris' face that it was starting. Julia also fearfully looked down as the towel was very slowly leaving her neck. "We will leave this here while we do our next game. I wish great fun to you booth."

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, fiction, game, gameshow, luck