Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-12-2022, 10:19 AM   #121
Closetedslut

I would be keen to try a dare! I'm not very experienced in anal, though.

I don't own any toys, but I have 2 wax seals that double as small-sized buttplugs, markers/pens, and other household items.
I don't really like using fingers. The largest thing I've fit before was a carrot (not all the way)

Likes: Bondage, breathplay, orgasm denial, teasing, degradation, objectification.
Limits: Revealing photos/videos, blood, scat/piss, public, loud/messy tasks.

• I have no real toys, but I do have household items I can use for tasks.
• Call me whatever name you see fit, as I am just a toy to serve others.

All I'll ever be is a pathetic slut who's sole purpose is to please and serve others.

Not looking for anything long-term right now.

Last edited by Closetedslut; 08-14-2022 at 02:07 AM. Reason: More info
Closetedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 11:13 AM   #122
Camiliaa

I am interested in improving from beginner to intermediate if you could help me

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 01:27 PM   #123
ro17uh

Try to fit both wax seals at the same time. Warm up with a carrot or something similar so that your butt can take it. After fitting both wax seals for a while, play some more with the carrot, insert the thick end first. If you can manage, try a banana next, then eat it!

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 01:29 PM   #124
ro17uh

Try to simply have something in your ass every day. Doesn‘t have to be big, or for a long time, but some object should be stuffed in there whenever you can. That will help you relax more for bigger tasks

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
Old 08-26-2022, 03:36 PM   #125
PrettyKitten

I would love an anal dare! I won't do ass to mouth and I live with other people including sharing a room so any dares have to be hidden, in the bathroom or overnight or at night.

I have never used my dildo in my ass but I regularly use my largest plug. Because of my room sharing situation I cant use most of my toys except for plugs, clamps, dildo, stuff that I can use at night/in the shower or under my clothes

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 11:00 AM   #126
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitten View Post
I would love an anal dare! I won't do ass to mouth and I live with other people including sharing a room so any dares have to be hidden, in the bathroom or overnight or at night.

I have never used my dildo in my ass but I regularly use my largest plug. Because of my room sharing situation I cant use most of my toys except for plugs, clamps, dildo, stuff that I can use at night/in the shower or under my clothes
Warm up and way you like. Then shove almost all of your chain into your butt, leave a few links out — enough to pull on. Then „close it up“ with a plug. Stay that way for 15 minutes, then, without removing the plug, start pulling out the chain. Good luck.

Old 11-12-2022, 01:40 PM   #127
yourslutt

I really like humiliation but public is a limit. I live alone in a small apartment and my likes are in my signature. My toys are, small dildo, s m l plug, heavy bubble plug, plug with bells, collar, clit vibe, and wrist and ankle cuffs.

I really enjoy wearing plugs and I’m trying to train myself to be an obedient anal sub.

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

my teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/c/4629th
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 02:17 PM   #128
Yachiru

I would love a custom anal dare. I have quite a lot of anal experience but it's mostly just fucking my ass with a toy so it's not a diverse experience.

My likes dislikes and limits can be found in my signature.

Most of my toys can be found in my gallery. The toys that aren't in there yet are a 18 cm anal plug with increasing diameters along the way, an inflatable buttplug with a 5.5 cm diameter solid core and a purple double ended dildo which is 45 cm long.

I'm looking forward to the dare.

With love❤,

Yachiru
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 01:52 AM   #129
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslutt View Post
I really like humiliation but public is a limit. I live alone in a small apartment and my likes are in my signature. My toys are, small dildo, s m l plug, heavy bubble plug, plug with bells, collar, clit vibe, and wrist and ankle cuffs.

I really enjoy wearing plugs and I’m trying to train myself to be an obedient anal sub.
Let‘s see how much you really like plugs. Start by warming and, lubing up your ass, and shoving a pair of panties in there almost until it is in completely. Pull it out and wear it like the dirty slut you are!

Now wear your largest plug for 30 min, pulling it out and plugging it back in every few minutes to loosen up your ass. You have two choose two plugs that you will put in your ass together. Can be S + M, or any other combo you want, but I would suggest you do S + L. Insert the larger of the two first, then slip the smaller one in next to it. If you can manage that, admire the look of two plugs in you in the mirror, and then wear them for an hour under your dirty panties.

You may edge during that time, but only come after the hour, wearing the panties still. Report back!

Old 11-17-2022, 01:57 AM   #130
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru View Post
I would love a custom anal dare. I have quite a lot of anal experience but it's mostly just fucking my ass with a toy so it's not a diverse experience.

My likes dislikes and limits can be found in my signature.

Most of my toys can be found in my gallery. The toys that aren't in there yet are a 18 cm anal plug with increasing diameters along the way, an inflatable buttplug with a 5.5 cm diameter solid core and a purple double ended dildo which is 45 cm long.

I'm looking forward to the dare.

With love❤,

Yachiru
Sleep with the smallest plug in your butt. In the morning, take it out, go to the bathroom if you must, then insert your slink all the way. I want you to go about your daily activities with this extra thing in you for as long as you can. When you cannot take it anymore, spank both your cheeks at least ten times, hard. Before you take out the slink, a sound of your choice must be in your urethra. Take out the slink and admire your wrecked hole in the mirror.

The following user says Thank You to ro17uh for this post:
Old 11-17-2022, 02:02 AM   #131
ro17uh

any of the previous daretakers want to write how it went for them?

Old 11-19-2022, 07:58 AM   #132
JoB

I have a 6cm Buttplug in a cone shape I struggle to insert fully. Have some smaller plugs as well as a small MEO 24/7 tunnel plug that fit before...

Please make me take my 6cm plug

Open for Dares/Punishments via PM

Anal, Diaper, enemas, suppositories, pee/omorashi, semi-public, bondage, pain, spanking, tunnel play

Dislikes
feces, severe pain, CBT

Limits
Public, social suicide, permanent, blood, needles, knives..
JoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 03:46 PM   #133
Yachiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
Sleep with the smallest plug in your butt. In the morning, take it out, go to the bathroom if you must, then insert your slink all the way. I want you to go about your daily activities with this extra thing in you for as long as you can. When you cannot take it anymore, spank both your cheeks at least ten times, hard. Before you take out the slink, a sound of your choice must be in your urethra. Take out the slink and admire your wrecked hole in the mirror.
Never slept with a plug before so it took some time to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. It didn't have any effect on the quality or time of the sleep. The edges of the foot of the plug are not really rounded so they dug in my cheeks and I woke up with a painful butt. I managed to keep my slink in for 3 hours. It was really hard to keep it in since it isn't really designed to be a long term plug. You have to actively clench it in place. The spanking hurt because my butt was really sore from the first plug and constant clenching. I put sound#10 in my urethra since that's the biggest I can take and pulled out the plug. Despite being plugged for so long I didn't gape. I think it was because of the constant clenching my anus wasn't relaxed enough.

The idea was really fun, but it seems like my toys aren't that fit for long wear (or I need more training), so the actual experience wasn't as fun as it could have been.
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 12:11 PM   #134
Analslut12

Would love a hard task! Info is in my sig.

5’3, 125 pounds, petite figure

Kik: onepiecelover12 (it’s the bathing suit not the anime)

Likes: pain, punishment, humiliation, degradation, gross food, diapers, icy hot, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice, predicament, clothing control, sports bras, bathing suits, thumbtacks

Limits: pics/vids, blood, poop, full public, social suicide.

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
Analslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:46 PM   #135
Barbie4804

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
For experiences anal whores or girls who just start out their anal journey, I would like to give you custom dares to guide you along the path of anal exploration! Let me know your likes, dislikes, limits and toys and I‘ll publicly post a dare for you to complete, with reward and punishment.
Hey
Unfortunately I'm not having any kind of butt plugs but can any other household item may help.
Mild pain is fine.
Thanks
Barbie4804 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female