Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2019, 03:02 PM   #1
Bunnybun

Female Female Chastity for Studying

My cunnie causes me a lot of distractions. Namely, I get horny and want to touch myself. I like the idea of making myself a female chastity belt or some other covering blocking off my cunnie. I need to study for a class (so if you have any studying tips for learning bones of the skull and dentition pls send help), and do not need any more distractions!

The rules are as follows:
  1. You can not request me to do anything that violates my limits ie wetting myself, putting something messy in my pants, etc
  2. The duration must be less than 2 hours to allow me to go pee.
  3. You are allowed to have me drink water and hold it for 2 hours (hydration is good! )
  4. You are allowed to have me insert something in my cunny before I start, but then the next task cannot use an insertion. I would recommend my tiny plug since it moves inside me when I breath and just gets me even more horny.
  5. You can only suggest materials I have on hand, namely plastic bags, menstrual pads, ducttape (note, do not put a lot of ducttape on skin if possible), masking tape, rope, and aluminum foil.

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, diy, female chastity