Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2013, 04:29 AM   #16
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Ok MrQ:

Quote:
So we do it in a way that I (or anyone else) for given day will select 2 pieces of usual outfit (e.g panties and trousers). You will then provide list and brief description of 3 possible clothing items of that that can be worn. And I then select the items you will in fact be wearing. That way you are having only some control to clothing but can make sure nothing too obvious will be used.
So you have the honour of selecting for my first walk (this afternoon)...what will it be?

Quote:
Roll a dice. And based on result of roll you will do following:
1 - eating meal sitting in the bathroom
2 - eating meal naked
3 - eating meal from bowl
4 - eating meal with ass plugged
5 - eating meal with clothespins on your nipples
6 - eating meal with left hand only (no cuttlery hands only) while having your legs spread wide appart
Today I rolled a one, so dinner will be in the bathroom...

Quote:
Posting weight daily and some basic measures weekly (circumference of wrist, ankle, boobs, waist, hips, thigh) on a blog that will be announced here.
I don't have a measuring tape at the moment, but I will post my weight on my blog today...

Quote:
If you do not post weight/measures you will not cum until this is corrected. Also no cumming for that day until at least walk or afternoon meal according to dice roll is completed.
I'm not a big fan of orgasm denial so I'll have to pass on this one

Quote:
And as extra idea. If you eat some unhealthy food, skip meal or something bad for your figure you will as someone what/where to write onyour bidy and will be wearing it there for 12 hours.
I like this - I already have to write something on my body for bad meal choices so this fits right in.

Thanks for all the interesting tasks, please keep them coming!

---

Quote:
You've to loose 3lbs by this time next week, I'll check up on you then. If you haven't lost 3lbs then there's a writing excercise to be done, I assure you that it won't be easy.

If I don't hear from you this time next week or you don't go ahead with the given task (if administered) then I'll be sure to update this post.
Thanks for taking an interest; however, I don't want to set a goal of specific weights because this is really about health and I think that that goal is too high. However, I'd be happy to do the writing task as a motivator!

---

Also, you may call me whatever you want to help me stay motivated....I will sign off as any name you want so keep the suggestions coming.

Fatty

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #17
Ruined-o-Holic

Well, let's punish that fatty tummy sweety!

You'll punch your tummy 25 times after all meals you ate for the next week. Every PM you take and new post on this thread adds 10 more hits to your tummy! Wherever you are or whenever it is, you have to do it as hard as you can! Squeeze your fingers and have your own fist, make your hand a sledgehammer and then punch yourself as hard as you can.
If you don't feel your wind is knocked out afterwards, you have to add 10 more punches to that fatty tummy for every session! If you don't want it to happen, I advise you to work yourself over in upper parts of your belly, the areas under the ribs. I want you to focus on your stomach, so you'll feel they knock the wind out of you and you will not need more extra hits.

Not over yet.. Everytime you have a self-belly punching session after eating meal, you have to do 30 sit-ups afterwards, while you're still feeling your wind is knocked out of your lungs. Sit-ups and that kind of exercises are the best ways of discipline, being fit and losing some weight sweety. Hope you're not complaining.

Lastly, why don't you write "RO-holic's slut" to your belly? You have to see and comprehend it everytime you do my task yourself. For one week, yes. Also you have to give me a report everyday about how it went, before going to bed.

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:41 AM   #18
andy24

Create a wooden pony for yourself....... for example - two chairs and a broom handle.......
Ride the pony for 10 minutes, while barely supporting yourself with your toes......
Repeat every day
Less weight = less pain

light CBT, ice, edge, denial, toothpaste, humiliation, shaving (pubic region)
anal play, cum play
piss, scat, illegal, public, being completely bound, heavy cbt, needles, wax
andy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #19
MrQ

Hey Fat pig,

sorry was not able to get online sooner.

So for tomorrow I am intersted in selecting your panties and your top. What options you provide to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsX View Post
Check your signature - right next to that grinning smiley there is denial writtten .... So i don't understand this.
Likes: pushing limits, mixing likes and dislikes, semi public, forced masturbation, orgasm control, detailed reports, longer/more complex/custom dares and others
Dislikes: no avatar, no likes/dislikes/limits published
Limits : family, illegal, bestiality, blood, scat, anything against limits
-----------------
Not native English speaker, on quest for perfection
MrQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:53 AM   #20
ChrisJ

As well as posting your weight you should post your height and bust-waist-hip measurements so we know just how fat you are.

Likes: Moderate pain, private humiliation, control, corporal punishment
Dislikes: Forced exercise, severe pain, lines
Limits: Public, pictures, CBT, illegal
ChrisJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:35 AM   #21
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of replies - I've been sick in bed for a few days But I'm all healed now so let's resume!

Quote:
Well, let's punish that fatty tummy sweety!

You'll punch your tummy 25 times after all meals you ate for the next week. Every PM you take and new post on this thread adds 10 more hits to your tummy! Wherever you are or whenever it is, you have to do it as hard as you can! Squeeze your fingers and have your own fist, make your hand a sledgehammer and then punch yourself as hard as you can.
If you don't feel your wind is knocked out afterwards, you have to add 10 more punches to that fatty tummy for every session! If you don't want it to happen, I advise you to work yourself over in upper parts of your belly, the areas under the ribs. I want you to focus on your stomach, so you'll feel they knock the wind out of you and you will not need more extra hits.

Not over yet.. Everytime you have a self-belly punching session after eating meal, you have to do 30 sit-ups afterwards, while you're still feeling your wind is knocked out of your lungs. Sit-ups and that kind of exercises are the best ways of discipline, being fit and losing some weight sweety. Hope you're not complaining.

Lastly, why don't you write "RO-holic's slut" to your belly? You have to see and comprehend it everytime you do my task yourself. For one week, yes. Also you have to give me a report everyday about how it went, before going to bed.
I started punching my belly today - it's not too bad at first but after a while it really becomes painful! The sit-ups afterwards are also unpleasant but I see why I need them if I want to be less fat. I've written "RO-holic's slut" on my belly where I can see it all the time.

I'll send reports as the days go by.

Quote:
Create a wooden pony for yourself....... for example - two chairs and a broom handle.......
Ride the pony for 10 minutes, while barely supporting yourself with your toes......
Repeat every day
Less weight = less pain
I tried this with the furniture I have but it didn't work quite so well This is what comes from having student furniture! To make up for it I spanked my ass 20 times.

Quote:
Hey Fat pig,

sorry was not able to get online sooner.

So for tomorrow I am intersted in selecting your panties and your top. What options you provide to me?

Quote:
Check your signature - right next to that grinning smiley there is denial writtten .... So i don't understand this.
My panties: black thong, white lacy boyleg, blue briefs (all cotton)
Top: long-sleeved blue v-neck, sleeveless black vest, strappy blue top.

You're right - denial was listed under my likes. It was an oversight and has now been removed.

Quote:
As well as posting your weight you should post your height and bust-waist-hip measurements so we know just how fat you are.
I don't have a measuring tape, so we'll have to make do with my weights for now. This morning I weighed 63.3 kg.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 10-27-2013, 06:24 AM   #22
spanking1235

Default Hi

This is simple dare, you will have to do 4 exercise, can be done anytime.
Push up, sit up, jumping jacks, and swat. (If its overlap, you can count th other dare toward this one).
Now start with 20 each, after that then 19, then 18 etc. all the way to 1
You will have to report either on PM or here to me how many did you do. If you cannot finish this due to your fatty + weak self, then proceed to the punishment.
For the total of the exericse you cannot complete that day, you will divide it into 3 part. (Ex. If you cannot complete push up, and you just did 6, you will have 5+4+3+2+1 = 15. 15/3 = 5 each part)
Part one: this is how many time you have to spank your butt
Part two: this is how many minutes you will have to stay on all four.
Part three: this is the minute you will have to spend on slutty corner which your ass plug and clothespeg on titties. (You are allow to take pegs out if the time exceed 20 minutes)

If you can complete the exercise set, you can orgasm that day.

Feel free to kik me: MyKinkyWorld23
spanking1235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This is simple dare, you will have to do 4 exercise, can be done anytime.
Push up, sit up, jumping jacks, and swat. (If its overlap, you can count th other dare toward this one).
Now start with 20 each, after that then 19, then 18 etc. all the way to 1
You will have to report either on PM or here to me how many did you do. If you cannot finish this due to your fatty + weak self, then proceed to the punishment.
For the total of the exericse you cannot complete that day, you will divide it into 3 part. (Ex. If you cannot complete push up, and you just did 6, you will have 5+4+3+2+1 = 15. 15/3 = 5 each part)
Part one: this is how many time you have to spank your butt
Part two: this is how many minutes you will have to stay on all four.
Part three: this is the minute you will have to spend on slutty corner which your ass plug and clothespeg on titties. (You are allow to take pegs out if the time exceed 20 minutes)
I managed to do all of these except the pushups - I really can't do them I only got to 9...that leaves 11. I'm not completely clear on how you wanted me to do this, but did you mean divide 11 into three, so I spank my ass 4 times, stay on all fours 4 minutes and I have 3 minutes in the corner?

Old 10-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #24
MrQ

Quote:
My panties: black thong, white lacy boyleg, blue briefs (all cotton)
Top: long-sleeved blue v-neck, sleeveless black vest, strappy blue top.
Next time you go for walk it would be white lacy boyleg and strappy blue top
All rest of clothing is your choice ...
Enjoy your walk and let us know how it went.

Quote:
Hi everyone
You're right - denial was listed under my likes. It was an oversight and has now been removed.
Ok. Understood. But pleasure control is one of best motivators ....

Quote:
Hi everyone
I don't have a measuring tape, so we'll have to make do with my weights for now. This morning I weighed 63.3 kg.
Unless your height is like 140 cm then you are not fat pig anymore. You did some solid job in loosing weight. But truth is that slut should take care for her and have optimal weight (that you have to reach yet) to please males by how she looks, how fit her body is, by how she cums when she is told to...

So keep working on your body slut ...
And get that measuring tape fast, proportion in individual body parts is the key to good looking female body ...
Likes: pushing limits, mixing likes and dislikes, semi public, forced masturbation, orgasm control, detailed reports, longer/more complex/custom dares and others
-----------------
Old 10-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #25
nitebeast69

All right you fat slut. From now on you aren't to eat anything with putting your plate in a chair, dropping your pants and sitting on it for 30 seconds.
nitebeast69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:46 AM   #26
the saved

how is the body writing going by the way? Had to write any insults yet?

Also new task! Any phallic shaped food, because most of them are bad for weight loss anyway (I'm thinking ice cream cones, hot dogs, bananas etc), you have to imagine it's a cock and give it the best time you could before eating it, this should put you off eating unhealthily in public anyway...

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:56 AM   #27
MrQ

Default how went yoru walk?

with outfit that was selected for you? How you liked it? How does it felt?
-----------------
Old 11-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #28
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Just saw this thread, thought I'd toss a couple suggestions your way. I'm not assigning these or anything. Feel free to modify as you see fit to accomodate your needs, or use them for inspiration for other ideas.

For one meal, I'd like you to do squats while eating. Once your plate / bowl of food is ready, take it to the table and set it down. Move any chairs or such out of the way. Take a bite of food, chew & swallow.

Then do a squat. Once back to a standing position, take another bite, chew, swallow. Then squat again. Repeat until the meal is finished.

-----
Each time you snack on something unhealthy, I'd suggest some corner time, say about 20 minutes, during which you must be naked and facing the wall. If you feel particularly bad about the snack, do the corner time while a favorite tv show is on, so that you can only hear the program and not actually "see" it.

------

I'm guessing you've got a favorite pair of panties, and perhaps a favorite bra. Quit wearing them until you've met your weightloss goal.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:32 PM   #29
subgirlx

First off, I'm not saying you should show or post pictures anywhere, but..
Each week (say on a Sunday) you take one picture of yourself (naked, underwear or bathing suit, something to show off just about everything) and set it as your computer background image.
This way you must look at yourself each time you get on, and it will consistently help you keep your goal in mind.
Plus it will (or should) steadily change to a better and slimmer you
Save the pics though so you can look at older vs. newer ones! It's hard to see the changes when they happen slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the saved View Post
how is the body writing going by the way? Had to write any insults yet?

Also new task! Any phallic shaped food, because most of them are bad for weight loss anyway (I'm thinking ice cream cones, hot dogs, bananas etc), you have to imagine it's a cock and give it the best time you could before eating it, this should put you off eating unhealthily in public anyway...
Ummm bananas aren't bad for weight loss at all.. I've always wondered where that idea came from.

Last edited by subgirlx; 11-01-2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: bananas
subgirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #30
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the great replies!

Sorry for my absence - I was working very hard and then I got the flu so I haven't been able to do any of these. I'm still recovering so I'll get on this when I feel better.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, fat, humiliation, weight loss