Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2016, 08:33 AM   #211
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default postponement of task

Good morning all,

Unfortunately, due to work obligations that will require 100% of andreas attention today, we will have to forego ohpleasesirs assignment and re visit it another day.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Sir Robert,

Owner and protector of andrea.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:59 AM   #212
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default crotch chain addiction

As you have seen in my Sirs post, he has indicated that i need to have the day to focus on my work.

Given the torment, multiple edges, and denile i have been subject to at the hands of ohpleasesir, i am in a permanent state of arousal .

As such, iam currently enjoying wearing my crotch chain, i want to be warm, wet and ready for when o pick up my sir at the airport thos evening.

Any suggestions as to how i should welcome him home?

Andreaswallows
Old 02-24-2016, 10:26 AM   #213
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Bring the remote vibrator and text Robert as soon as you arrive at the airport so that he knows he will have you at his complete disposal. While he's in the air, when he's on the ground looking for you, while you are walking out together, the entire ride home

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test

Last edited by Cenobite1992; 02-24-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:07 PM   #214
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sounds like a good start cenobite.

I will be picking him up myself, we have a large SUV, a suburban, blacked out windows etc.

Any sugeestions as to what i should, or shouldn't wear

Andrea. ....waiting to swallow
Old 02-24-2016, 12:18 PM   #215
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sounds like a good start cenobite.

I will be picking him up myself, we have a large SUV, a suburban, blacked out windows etc.
Oh god I just came so hard.

Quote:
Any sugeestions as to what i should, or shouldn't wear

Andrea. ....waiting to swallow
Definitely the bondage tape around your thighs, just because the rest of OhPleaseSir's idea has to be put on hold doesn't mean that all of it does and you would look absolutely delicious performing such lovely posture for your Sir.

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 02-24-2016, 01:37 PM   #216
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Mmmmm.
......the feeling i get when i am retrained in any way.......makes ne so wet

Andrea

More please! !!
Old 02-24-2016, 01:45 PM   #217
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Another thought for the ride home: when you and your Sir get into your SUV you should ask him if he wants you to keep your skirt up (obviously you would not be wearing panties for any of this), your hands holding the bottoms of your lovely tits and squeezing yourself whenever he tells you to, and your eyes focused on his cock the whole time.

Even if he gives you instructions specifically about this idea before you see each other again, I imagine he would still love to hear the words themselves come out of your so very pleasurable mouth.

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test

Last edited by Cenobite1992; 02-24-2016 at 01:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:45 PM   #218
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

The bondage tape would do nicely. I f combined with a long skirt you could leave just enough movement to drive and then in the airport carpark continue the windings as low as you dare before mincing off to greet him.
Afterwards he can unwrap you like a present..
Old 02-24-2016, 09:03 PM   #219
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Well,

I guess i will find out in approx 75 minutes.

Ohpleasesir,

Since you were in charge of andrea in my absence, i assume you wil make sure she is properly atired and equipped with instructions on how to greater Sir upon hos return.

Got to run, boarding my flight now.

Regards,

Sir Robert
Old 02-24-2016, 09:37 PM   #220
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

I will be interested to hear what she has decided for you. While we have made some suggestions on this forum this one is, and should rightfully be, entirely her decision.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:44 PM   #221
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

While I will no doubt be an eager contributor to future adventures I want to provide a post in signing off my time as Andrea's temporary Sir. It has been such a pleasure and as a present to you both I want to make this suggestion.

Part of my actions and preferences in the last few days have had a single motive, and that is to help show you both that it is completely possible for Andrea to wear her crotch chain as daily wear. You notice that every task included it and I was very pleased to read that although todays day challenge did not go ahead, Andrea was still wearing it when she went to work in the morning.

I have had quite a lot of experience in the past (as I have mentioned before) with long term wear of crotch ropes. Your use of a chain on her takes it one step further, but the only complaints Andrea has given me about the chain in posts during the tasks etc relate to how much it stimulates her clit when she moves, which in fact is what you want to occur. There have been no complaints of any kind of discomfort per se. This would lead me to conclude that she could wear it daily or at least as a regular addition to her clothing.

I strongly advocate this as a course of action in future. It:

* ensures Andrea is reminded of your control with every movement via her clit
* keeps her stimulated, which increases her torment
* provides a means for her to edge hands free at any time including in public
* acts as a chastity belt prohibiting entrance to her pussy without your presence
* provides an attachment point for anything you wish to use on her
* provides a handle for you to take hold of her at any time
* and finally provides a tethering point should you want your possession to stay in one place
*.. and finally it particularly stimulates her clit when she kneels and bends forward to suck your cock. What better reminder could she have that this is her role as your slave?

Anyway - something for you both to consider..

Cheers and thanks,
OhPleaseSir
The following user says Thank You to OhPleaseSir for this post:
Old 02-25-2016, 10:08 PM   #222
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I have neglected in finishing my garage report. I am hoping this is the first step to correcting things with Sir.
There I sat in the chair, one leg up on the arm, 16 pins still clipped on me...my fingers slowly playing with my cunt....sliding one finger in, putting in my mouth, tasting. I love how I taste. Wonder if the pizza boy wants to know how I taste.
Faster I move my fingers....breathing, breast starting to heave...then SNAP...
FUCK....Sir!!! That fucking hurt, I yell in my head as he pulls another pin off. Perhaps I need to hide my quiver, but damn, Sir knows me too well. I start to use both hands....moving faster and faster around my extremely wet pussy. My other leg raises to the arm, now both legs spread wide open. Very...wide...open...for the pizza boy....and then again...Sir snaps another pin off...I wasn't even going to cum. I think he's just enjoying this now.
I'm wondering....what does this pizza boy see, my delicious pussy, my ample breasts, my fingers pleasuring myself, and Sir denying me that pleasure. Is it so bad that it crossed my mind that I wished the pizza boy would rush into the garage, try to take me.....but no... That wouldn't make me happy. FUCK!!! Another pin snapped off. It's like he hears my thoughts and has to punish me....sir stood behind me...touching my neck with something...moving across one of the pins still on my neck. Moving it onto my cheek them around my lips....my dildo....
I took it from him and quickly found it's place deep inside my pussy. Take that Pizza Boy. I'm going to cum and you are going to watch. My head arches back....SNAP...there goes another pin.
Sir? No more, please.
I feel him just standing behind me, watching.
I'm moving the dildo faster and faster in my wet engorged pussy....looking straight into the camera...knowing Jon was watching...shit...I think that was his name...ah well...doesn't matter...
Do you like what you see Pizza Boy? I look into the camera....SNAP. This one a little harder than the others.
I can gear Sir walk swiftly over to me....
"You are done" he tells. I have never heard him raise his voice. Quickly he snaps the test of the pins off of me....
"Please Andrea, just go to your room"
His head down...he can't look at me...
Oh dear....
I leave the garage.....

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 02-25-2016 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Grammar
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 02-29-2016, 04:23 PM   #223
chainman
Account Banned

Default The rest ofthe story

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
I have neglected in finishing my garage report. I am hoping this is the first step to correcting things with Sir.
There I sat in the chair, one leg up on the arm, 16 pins still clipped on me...my fingers slowly playing with my cunt....sliding one finger in, putting in my mouth, tasting. I love how I taste. Wonder if the pizza boy wants to know how I taste.
Faster I move my fingers....breathing, breast starting to heave...then SNAP...
FUCK....Sir!!! That fucking hurt, I yell in my head as he pulls another pin off. Perhaps I need to hide my quiver, but damn, Sir knows me too well. I start to use both hands....moving faster and faster around my extremely wet pussy. My other leg raises to the arm, now both legs spread wide open. Very...wide...open...for the pizza boy....and then again...Sir snaps another pin off...I wasn't even going to cum. I think he's just enjoying this now.
I'm wondering....what does this pizza boy see, my delicious pussy, my ample breasts, my fingers pleasuring myself, and Sir denying me that pleasure. Is it so bad that it crossed my mind that I wished the pizza boy would rush into the garage, try to take me.....but no... That wouldn't make me happy. FUCK!!! Another pin snapped off. It's like he hears my thoughts and has to punish me....sir stood behind me...touching my neck with something...moving across one of the pins still on my neck. Moving it onto my cheek them around my lips....my dildo....
I took it from him and quickly found it's place deep inside my pussy. Take that Pizza Boy. I'm going to cum and you are going to watch. My head arches back....SNAP...there goes another pin.
Sir? No more, please.
I feel him just standing behind me, watching.
I'm moving the dildo faster and faster in my wet engorged pussy....looking straight into the camera...knowing Jon was watching...shit...I think that was his name...ah well...doesn't matter...
Do you like what you see Pizza Boy? I look into the camera....SNAP. This one a little harder than the others.
I can gear Sir walk swiftly over to me....
"You are done" he tells. I have never heard him raise his voice. Quickly he snaps the test of the pins off of me....
"Please Andrea, just go to your room"
His head down...he can't look at me...
Oh dear....
I leave the garage.....
Andrea, it would appear as though you have created quite a mess, attempting to seduce the pizza boy. Disrespecting your Sir. And now acting like a total slut, in front of your Sir while on the surveillance cam for Pizza Boy to see.

I am curious, when Sir left you in the Garage, did he go and see Pizza boy in the other room? Did he conspire with Pizza boy to further teach you a lesson?
Were you forced to "put on a show" for Pizza boy?

Please, tell us how this all turned out.

Curious....

The Chainman

Last edited by chainman; 02-29-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: SP
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, fuck, pussy, swallows, whore