Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-05-2014, 10:02 AM   #16
worthlesscumwhore

Thank you for your task sir, but i can only do it on one day, since I already received a task involving my pee sir. I have to pee in a 1 liter water bottle at all times until my thread gets to 10 pages. I can put a leash on whenever I piss tho. thank you so much sir.

I also have received this task:

You will cum 10 times a day for a week, starting now. If you do not reach ten, add twice the amount missed to the next day, and beg for a punishment each orgasm you don't give yourself. So 8=2,x2=,+10=14, plus two punishments. The counter continues. So if you need to do 14 one day, but only manage 13, then the amount is added to the next day, times two, plus a punishment, as well.

Last edited by worthlesscumwhore; 04-05-2014 at 10:04 AM.
worthlesscumwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:07 AM   #17
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Place a hair brush bristle side up on a chair, you are to sit your cunt onto the bristles and keep it there for 15 minutes. Once you're finished cum 3 times back to back then sit your cunt on it for another 15 minutes. If I don't like your report your asshole will pay.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:13 AM   #18
worthlesscumwhore

yes sir, i will do this right now. thank you so much for helping this cunt humiliate her dirty self.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #19
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Pour a bottle of listerine down your ass and pussy. Do not stop, until the entire bottle is empty. Do not slip either.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:20 AM   #20
howellnp

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthlesscumwhore View Post
It seems that the report with my dog was deleted by the mod. therefore, I will have to stop taking tasks that involve my dog as I can not write a report.

Sird:Thank you so much for your task sir, i will start this today.

Howell: I am deeply sorry sir, I am a really dumb cunt, I have no clue on how to do that.

bcapa: yes sir, thank you for giving me a task sir. I will do it next time i see my master.

My master wants me to tell you guys how much of a filthy whore I am and that I am ready to accept every punishments and humiliation that this filthy cunt deserve without any limits. I also have to tell you that I will be forever grateful if you accept to make this slut do the most disgusting, humiliating and degrading things. Thank you so much.
at the top of the page, click blogs. in the middle left of that page says "options". under options, click "post to your blog"

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:30 AM   #21
worthlesscumwhore

kennith: yes sir, i will do this after i am done sitting on my hair brush for the last 15 minutes. What will i have to do after the bottle is empty sir?

I am currently sitting on the brush with it on my dirty cunt. It start to hurt really bad.

Howell: Thank you for explaining this stupid whore on how to do this. My master told me to look into it on monday. Thank you so much sir.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:09 AM   #22
worthlesscumwhore

I just sit on my hair brush for 15 minutes. Then I made myself cum 3 times and sit on my brush for an other 15 minutes.

My cunt hurts a lot and you can see some bristle marks on my cunt. The pain made me cry a bit, but I managed to stay put for the both 15 minutes. Thank you sir for giving me this painful task.

I am waiting to know what to do with the Listerine once it is in me to start doing the next task.

Thank you sir for giving this slut the only kind of attention it deserve.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #23
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
kennith: yes sir, i will do this after i am done sitting on my hair brush for the last 15 minutes. What will i have to do after the bottle is empty sir?
After wards, release all the fluids, into the toilet, do not flush. You will give both holes a nice cleaning with a toilet brush. Not outside, but inside. 10 mins each hole. Finish off by smacking both your tits 100 times, while having your head submerged in the toilet. Have you shit in it, better.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:23 AM   #24
worthlesscumwhore

yes sir, i will do this now. but I am scared that i will have a hard time fitting the toilet brush in my stupid holes. I will try my best sir.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #25
worthlesscumwhore

I just finished kenith task.

I had to empty a listerine bottle in my pussy and in my ass, then go release it in the toilet and empty all my bowels in the toilet.

Having the listerine in my holes burned a lot, it hurt so much that I cried. It was a really uncomfortable enema.

I taught that emptying myself would be a big release, but instead all i had was burning pain in my asshole while shitting everything that was in my bowels.

I then had to clean my dirty holes with a toilet brush. I started with my pussy, it took me some time before being able to put it in my pussy, but I manage to do it. it hurt alot. The bristle felt like needles in my pussy. I had to clean my pussy for 10 minutes. I cried the whole time from pain, and got really scared to do the same thing in my butthole. When the 10 minutes were finished, I removed the brush. There was some blood on it.

I then had to put in in my butthole. This was a really hard task. Just having it touching my already burning asshole was incredible pain. Everytime I tried to force it in, I had to scream. I was crying face down and ass up, trying to insert a toilet brush in my ass, pushing it in with my 2 hands. it took some time to insert it but I finally made it.

I screamed and cried a lot. I then had to wash my dirty asshole with it for 10 minutes. I have to admit that there was time that i could not even touch the brush because it was hurting too much.

When the 10 minutes were done. I removed the brush from my butthole, which also gave me incredible pain. I am bleeding from my asshole at the moment.

I then have to put my face in the shitty listerine toilet water and smack my tits 100 times.

it took me 2 minutes before having the courage to put my face in it. it was disgusting. I then started to smack my tits while my face was submerged in my dirty filth. It was so humiliating.

Then i came here to write the report while my hair and face are still covered in my dirty filth. I am writing all this crying and bleeding from my holes. I hate myself.

Thank you sir for showing me what a disgusting worthless slut I am.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:43 PM   #26
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I just finished kenith task.

I had to empty a listerine bottle in my pussy and in my ass, then go release it in the toilet and empty all my bowels in the toilet.

Having the listerine in my holes burned a lot, it hurt so much that I cried. It was a really uncomfortable enema.

I taught that emptying myself would be a big release, but instead all i had was burning pain in my asshole while shitting everything that was in my bowels.

I then had to clean my dirty holes with a toilet brush. I started with my pussy, it took me some time before being able to put it in my pussy, but I manage to do it. it hurt alot. The bristle felt like needles in my pussy. I had to clean my pussy for 10 minutes. I cried the whole time from pain, and got really scared to do the same thing in my butthole. When the 10 minutes were finished, I removed the brush. There was some blood on it.

I then had to put in in my butthole. This was a really hard task. Just having it touching my already burning asshole was incredible pain. Everytime I tried to force it in, I had to scream. I was crying face down and ass up, trying to insert a toilet brush in my ass, pushing it in with my 2 hands. it took some time to insert it but I finally made it.

I screamed and cried a lot. I then had to wash my dirty asshole with it for 10 minutes. I have to admit that there was time that i could not even touch the brush because it was hurting too much.

When the 10 minutes were done. I removed the brush from my butthole, which also gave me incredible pain. I am bleeding from my asshole at the moment.

I then have to put my face in the shitty listerine toilet water and smack my tits 100 times.

it took me 2 minutes before having the courage to put my face in it. it was disgusting. I then started to smack my tits while my face was submerged in my dirty filth. It was so humiliating.

Then i came here to write the report while my hair and face are still covered in my dirty filth. I am writing all this crying and bleeding from my holes. I hate myself.

Thank you sir for showing me what a disgusting worthless slut I am.
Always a pleasure. But I am not quite done yet.
You are to get a ginger root, two preferably, and do the following.
Make one large butt plug with one, then make several large marble size one with the second.
Then sterilize a needle and some thread.
First insert half of the marble sizes ginger balls into your ass, the rest in your cunt.
Next, insert the plug into the ass hole, and with the needle, sew your pussy lips shut. Now. You are to go outside as you normally would in cloths, and spend about 30 minutes outside. You can do whatever, but you are not allowed to stand still. You must constantly sway your hips side to side.
After the 30 mins, you may remove all the ginger.
For added fun, find some hairy leaves, ones that cause itchiness and irritation, and stuff your panties with them.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #27
worthlesscumwhore

yes sir. i can also do this now. Can I please clean my self from my filth before going out?

thank you so much to take time to give me tasks sir. I am very grateful sir.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #28
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
yes sir. i can also do this now. Can I please clean my self from my filth before going out?

thank you so much to take time to give me tasks sir. I am very grateful sir.
You may clean your dirty mug of a face, but you will not clean anything else.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #29
worthlesscumwhore

thank you so much for being so comprehensive sir. I will go buy an enema kit for my walk.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #30
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
thank you so much for being so comprehensive sir. I will go buy an enema kit for my walk.
Ah, That also reminds me. You have another punishment including an enema kit don't you?

Advertisements
Kink Talk