Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2023, 09:32 PM   #46
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noone1 View Post
Another one

Completed this one too! im on a role tonight! The hardest thing about this one was the position, but he didnt hold her down very long, and also didnt go all the way in and out for every thrust, I still gagged a lot on this one though because of the position and how I was looking up at the cock, all my spit started pooling in my mouth and made it a bit more difficult. The length also helped me complete this one as it was pretty short.

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 09:40 PM   #47
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSasha View Post
I found one more. Seems to be popular.

Here it is.
Ive completed this one too! This one almost broke me, I gagged so many times but luckily he gave her some small breaks and didnt hold his cock down too long. The throat fucking made me gag a ton though and my face is covered in spit.

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-02-2023, 09:45 PM   #48
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Another one for you to enjoy!
Okay I failed this one , he fucked her SO fast in the start all the way from base to tip, I puked at about 2 minutes from this one, that girl is a champ. I have a headache from the lack of air and im just destroyed after this one. I just want to keep sucking though

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
The following user says Thank You to GreedyBum for this post:
Old 12-02-2023, 09:58 PM   #49
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Here is another video. Enjoy the break at the start, especially if you are in chastity. Actual deepthroat time is not that much.
This one was so fucking hot. Got me super worked up in my cage Loved the slow deepthroating and the tease in the start, almost wanted to do this one again. I also liked the longer deepthroat holds. 10/10! I did complete it though

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-02-2023, 10:02 PM   #50
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
And another video!

I appreciate the research help I've gotten
Puked about half way through this one, but only a little bit and kept going so I didnt fail! im lucky this one was short, I gagged a lot even though it was only 2 minutes and puked right when he pulled out so I had a minute to breathe and keep going

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
The following user says Thank You to GreedyBum for this post:
Old 12-03-2023, 10:14 PM   #51
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well, maybe you get some more.

This one might be a bit longer.
Completed this one! The girl looked absolutely ruined, so I was a bit scared going into this one but the position made it really easy because most of the spit could leave me mouth freely! The guy also didnt really hold her down too long, and also did a lot of fucking near the middle of his cock which is quite easy for me Overall not too hard, I dont remember gagging on this one really.

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-03-2023, 10:36 PM   #52
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Another one with some more help!
Holy shit, i dont know how but I got through this one, my throat is killing me now though, might be able to do one more before going to sleep. The upside down part was extremely hard not to puke, but when he had her holding her ankles I think was the most difficult, luckily the girl in the video kept pulling away which gave me enough breaks to finish this one , otherwise I think I would have failed.

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-03-2023, 10:38 PM   #53
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This is a real short one. Easy peasy.
This one was pretty easy! He never really put her all the way down, and since he never took his cock out of her mouth, I produced a lot of spit!

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-03-2023, 11:06 PM   #54
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Another one!!!!!!!!
Almost instantly puked from this one I thought I was becoming a better throat slut after completing the 26 minute video, but this one destroyed me, the lack of air made my head hurt and my eyes are super red. I loved it though. He really pounded her throat with no remorse!

Locked until Dec 9th now, a few more videos to go until my next thread begins on the 17th! Thats when I will really be feeling like a tortured suck slut! Im scared a bit but I also cant wait

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-04-2023, 01:05 AM   #55
CSasha
Oracle

I think we are all looking forward to that. I certainly do.

Have another video.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 09:28 PM   #56
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Now this one is so you can't complain about doing your deepthroats with a 10 inch dildo.
Holy! This might be the biggest cock ive ever seen!

Over all a pretty nice warmup, no real gagging but I did run out of breath a few times trying to keep up because there was a lot of edits. But pretty easy and nice deepthroat session. Shes a lucky girl!

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-05-2023, 09:34 PM   #57
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Anddd another one!

So many videos!
I wish a had a ring gag to follow this one to the letter! Regardless though some nice breathplay in this one, he kept her down decently long (although I couldve gone a lot longer )Overall not too difficult Glad to clear a few of these up semi quickly. I have a feeling theres some rougher ones near the end haha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-05-2023, 09:39 PM   #58
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
There's always the option to fail with each one and add more chastity.

So have another one. Do you like outdoors?
Failed this one. He was really showing her no mercy! I didnt puke from this one but I gagged a ton of times and kept removing the dildo like a bad slut! So I am going to consider this one a fail at about 3 minutes I will do better next time!

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-05-2023, 09:43 PM   #59
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Another one can't hurt!
Again really wish I had a ring gag for this one. Although it was pretty easy being only 2 minutes id be surprised if I failed this one.

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
Old 12-05-2023, 09:48 PM   #60
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Anddd another one
Completed this one too! Nice and short but I actually almost failed this one, not sure if it was the position or the long holds but I gagged a lot throughout this. Im gonna dedicate a night to Adriana Chechik, shes one of my favourites! My idols you could say I also know that following her videos probably means me puking, so I would like to have that all in one night haha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, chastity, deepthroat, denial, disgusting