Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2018, 11:12 PM   #1
Self loathing

Cake Punish me for not losing weight.

I want to lose 20 lbs in 5 weeks, so I need punishments if I don't lose weight.
If I lose 4lbs, no punishment
3, mild punishment
And so on with extreme punishment if I gain weight.
These can be punishments to help me lose weight or just standard punishments, please put some thought into the punishments and what level of severity they are (how many lbs to avoid it).

Limits, blood, illegal, other people, pics
Self loathing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:27 PM   #2
MischievousKitten
gD king

Okay so first of all 4 pounds a week isn't realistic or healthy (but I understand that you may just be doing this to get punishments, so if that's your goal then fine).

If you really want to lose weight I am going to impose on you the rules that I followed to lose a bunch before:

Rule 1. You must be able to track calories in order to eat something. No exceptions. You can use measuring cups or food scales to figure things out.

(When cooking complicated recipes this can be a pain to figure out 1 portion size but the good news is that once you figure it out once and write it down, you'll have it figured out forever. Also, if there's a situation where you're in extra circumstances where you can't, just don't eat. You aren't going to wake up the next day wishing you'd eaten that casserole or whatever.)

Rule 2. Figure out your calorie range which you should be eating at, and don't eat too low or too high, no mater what.

Rule 3. Drink 8 glasses of water per day. You can drink other things if you count their calories, but you still must drink 8 glasses of water.

Rule 4. 30-60 minutes of daily, improvable exercise. Improvable means that you do it slightly better than you did last time. For example, if you walk a set route outside in 40:00 then tomorrow walk it in 39:59 or less. If you're at the gym using equipment with a heart rate monitor, burn more calories than the day before in the same amount of time. Something like that.

Rule 5. You must be accountable. Start a getdare blog with your daily calories, exercise and water.

Not rules but general tips:

25-40 grams of fiber is a good amount to eat daily. It keeps you feeling full.

If you eat popcorn, chinese, high-salt foods the day before weigh-in, your weigh-in will be high. Try to avoid these.

Let me know if you decide to follow this and if so I'm here for support if you need it

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:49 AM   #3
Self loathing

Those rules sound good, except number 5, I don't think I can count on myself to get on getdare every day, but I have apps on my phone that I have used to keep track of those things.
Also the 4lbs is for punishments that's why I want the punishments more mild the more I lose.
Which I guess I'll need some punishment if I don't follow these rules too.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:25 AM   #4
Self loathing

What are the punishments for those?
Old 03-18-2018, 02:12 AM   #5
MischievousKitten
gD king

If you don't exercise you owe 30 minutes corner time with your nipples clamped. (So it's better to spend that time productively exercising.)

If you go over your calories it's 1 spank per calorie before bed.

If you didn't drink enough water then you must wait X hours after waking up before using the toilet where X is the number of glasses missed.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:15 PM   #6
Self loathing

The hardest part is the water, then holding it for 2-3 hrs when I wake up, I would still like some punishments for failing to get results.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:16 PM   #7
Self loathing

I'm still doing the daily tasks, but please give me result related punishments, food control, toilet control, whatever you can think of to punish me. You can also pm me, but I would prefer it in the thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish failure, weight loss